Author Topic: Oh great government  (Read 1536 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Oh great government
« on: August 20, 2009, 03:47:19 PM »
over 30 percent of kids in highschool drop out annualy http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/0609/p02s13-usgn.html why? because there is absolutley no incentive to read stupid novels to do book reports on and other mundane daily stupid school tasks, i remember how tedious it was at times when teachers made students do spelling word fill in the blanks or endless math problems.

why do we let government control things? why? because they got all these stupid people in us who blindly support a man because of his color and whiteys who are so afriad of being logical that they follow who they fear to keep things quite in social areas with mixed raced relations becoming under the influence of the seemingly more powerful and forcefull of movements and afraid to just be different and speak out about the facts
A

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
Re: Oh great government
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 03:50:39 PM »
over 30 percent of kids in highschool drop out annualy http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/0609/p02s13-usgn.html why? because there is absolutley no incentive to read stupid novels to do book reports on and other mundane daily stupid school tasks, i remember how tedious it was at times when teachers made students do spelling word fill in the blanks or endless math problems.

why do we let government control things? why? because they got all these stupid people in us who blindly support a man because of his color and whiteys who are so afriad of being logical that they follow who they fear to keep things quite in social areas with mixed raced relations becoming under the influence of the seemingly more powerful and forcefull of movements and afraid to just be different and speak out about the facts

I wanted to grow up to be a painter/handyman, but school took that dream away from me  :-[ :'( >:(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 04:02:15 PM »
I wanted to grow up to be a painter/handyman, but school took that dream away from me  :-[ :'( >:(

all a handyman gotta do is save up enough for a downpayment on a rental house and  double or tripple his monthly income
A

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 04:06:48 PM »
how great our nation would be if we were all painters/handymans

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 04:10:57 PM »
how great our nation would be if we were all painters/handymans

yep we could fix everything ourselfs be self sufficient have a nice garden out back and infront and the grocery store and strip clubs down the street.

i would restructure stripclubs and make them more available and more taxable income but drop taxes everywhere else, this would challenge people to be more faithful to there hoe wives
A

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 04:13:18 PM »

yep we could fix everything ourselfs be self sufficient have a nice garden out back and infront and the grocery store and strip clubs down the street.

i would restructure stripclubs and make them more available and more taxable income but drop taxes everywhere else, this would challenge people to be more faithful to there hoe wives

If we're all fixing shit ourselves and being self-sufficient, how are we going to make money to go to the strip clubs and pay taxes?  ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 04:14:48 PM »
If we're all fixing shit ourselves and being self-sufficient, how are we going to make money to go to the strip clubs and pay taxes?  ???

less taxes=more spending money

also give highschool students construction jobs instead of stupid homework, theres our cheap labor to get the facilities built
A

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 04:18:42 PM »

also give highschool students construction jobs instead of stupid homework, theres our cheap labor to get the facilities built

facilities for what? we won't need any stinking facilities for the liberal elites

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 04:21:49 PM »

also i havent figure out why we need money or how to make it if we're all going to be god-like painters-handymen

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 04:34:14 PM »

Take the black population out of the statistics then tell me what the dropout rate is.  The "American" gun crime rate can also be viewed in a similar manner.  Upon doing so, you will realize gun crime in the USA is no worse than Canada or Europe.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 04:36:59 PM »
Take the black population out of the statistics then tell me what the dropout rate is.  The "American" gun crime rate can also be viewed in a similar manner.  Upon doing so, you will realize gun crime in the USA is no worse than Canada or Europe.

Did anyone ask for your opinion, shit-for-brains? Run along now and go find a corner to cry in

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2009, 04:39:25 PM »
facilities for what? we won't need any stinking facilities for the liberal elites

what i mean by facilities are places for employment or industrial manufactering
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 04:40:59 PM »

yes but blacks are here to stay and we must force them to work at a young age in the highschools for the superior white foremans and asian scientists
A

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2009, 05:40:05 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2009, 05:43:25 PM »

why do we let government control things?

because without some kind of order there would be chaos. also, we must group together to do the things that each of us can not do on our own.

because they got all these stupid people in us who blindly support a man because of his color

agreed, obviously in 08 the only people who would have supported mccai would have been racists, since obama was and is obviously the far superior politician, philosopher, debater, orator, etc etc.

and whiteys who are so afriad of being logical that they follow who they fear to keep things quite in social areas with mixed raced relations becoming under the influence of the seemingly more powerful and forcefull of movements and afraid to just be different and speak out about the facts

what do you think needs to be said?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 05:43:49 PM »

Yes we can...
Yes We can... ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2009, 06:06:42 PM »

Yeah, so we can all be an uneducated loser like you... putting up drywall and painting, those classic novels and books seperate the sheep from the herder's in this world, you probably don't even know who the greats like Dostoyevsky , Tolstoy , Darwin , Milton are...

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2009, 06:23:11 PM »
Did anyone ask for your opinion, shit-for-brains? Run along now and go find a corner to cry in

Prove me wrong, fucking fool.  Oh wait, you can't.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2009, 06:52:23 AM »
the true words are getting out in record form. people are showing up at town hall meetings like never before, people are listening to 680am and getting the facts and listening to the call ins. Whites just keep on spreading the truth and listen to the station for discussions and arguments and you will find the truth about what is going on
A

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2009, 07:09:23 AM »
the true words are getting out in record form. people are showing up at town hall meetings like never before, people are listening to 680am and getting the facts and listening to the call ins. Whites just keep on spreading the truth and listen to the station for discussions and arguments and you will find the truth about what is going on

How many times were you held back?
G