Author Topic: Sean Allen Lifestyle: "I Wanna Win the North America!"  (Read 6165 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: Sean Allen Lifestyle: "I Wanna Win the North America!"
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2009, 07:58:46 PM »
Everyone bags him out online. I don't think they'd have the guts to say shit to his face. Huge brown bastard no doubt about it

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2009, 08:28:35 PM »
Everyone bags him out online. I don't think they'd have the guts to say shit to his face. Huge brown bastard no doubt about it
That's the beauty of the internet, h0m0...

Now go TEXT BGSA with a... " i told those dudes on getbig off 4 u bro "

- Block!
?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2009, 10:41:05 PM »

First of all, the idiot could probably run like 200 meters, if that, then he would have a stroke. Second, if the idiot tried to hit someone he would most likely stumble over his own feet and fall on his ugly face. Third, if the idiot did anything he could be sued over it.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2009, 10:43:21 PM »
First of all, the idiot could probably run like 200 meters, if that, then he would have a stroke. Second, if the idiot tried to hit someone he would most likely stumble over his own feet and fall on his ugly face. Third, if the idiot did anything he could be sued over it.
lol pussys only sue & americans

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2009, 10:45:01 PM »
i think it's part of his carnival side show routine.  entertaining.  he just running his mouth.  

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2009, 10:45:52 PM »
lol pussys only sue & americans those are the same thing.

Fixed.  ;D Just kidding.  ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2009, 01:26:57 PM »
Haha loads of meat?  More like loads of fucking water.  As soon as he jumps off the sauce he'd lose half his fucking size.  His whole body would look like Gunther's arm in that post cycle pic or whatever the helll hapened to Gunther.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2009, 02:15:41 PM »
i haven't liked him in the past, especially that last video that was on here joke or not, but this one i liked he seems focused, even though he does have that 'jive talk' down and seems to be cultured, he also isn't an idiot, which is what i gathered from him intially.. thanks for posting.