Author Topic: Are you ready for the next big Banking business Catastrophy?  (Read 957 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
So we finally have this clusterfuck somewhat under control but have a look what the banks are doing - rich fucking girls are already risking OUR money we have paid to bail their asses out with shady and risky stocks.
Bankers are the abomination of this planet - rick fucking bankers who screw the middle class and the lower class of their last bit of money to keep themself rich.
We have a case here in ireland were a father asked a bank for a loan of 10k to get his daughter whos a vegtable home and to care for her at home - the bank refused - THIS IS THE SAME BACNK THAT NEEDED MONEY FROM US FROM THE TAXPAYER TO KEEP THEIR BANK FLOATING.

So they put the world on fire - risk a breakdown of all society - AND NOW THEY DO THE SAME THING AGAIN!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Are you ready for the next big Banking business Catastrophy?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 04:43:43 AM »
to get his daughter whos a vegtable home

Delicately phrased, Stark.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 04:48:12 AM »
So we finally have this clusterfuck somewhat under control but have a look what the banks are doing - rich fucking girls are already risking OUR money we have paid to bail their asses out with shady and risky stocks.
Bankers are the abomination of this planet - rick fucking bankers who screw the middle class and the lower class of their last bit of money to keep themself rich.
We have a case here in ireland were a father asked a bank for a loan of 10k to get his daughter whos a vegtable home and to care for her at home - the bank refused - THIS IS THE SAME BACNK THAT NEEDED MONEY FROM US FROM THE TAXPAYER TO KEEP THEIR BANK FLOATING.

So they put the world on fire - risk a breakdown of all society - AND NOW THEY DO THE SAME THING AGAIN!!!!
Fuck bankers!
S

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 08:08:11 AM »
Fuck bankers!

Legal criminals. Not breaking the law, but still criminals.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 08:09:30 AM »
When should we buy gold?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 08:14:46 AM »
Rest easy.  Project Mayhem is in full swing.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 08:17:41 AM »
Stark--the banks are finally acting prudently.  how is this gonna cause another catastrophy?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 08:29:15 AM »
Stark--the banks are finally acting prudently.  how is this gonna cause another catastrophy?

They don't

They are already again investing and playing with our money - investing in shady and shaky stocks - every man for himself to make as much money as possible before the next big break down.

Hey did anyone got a letter from his bank thanking him for the billions spend in taxpayers money so they can keep their job? I guess not.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 08:32:22 AM »
They don't

They are already again investing and playing with our money - investing in shady and shaky stocks - every man for himself to make as much money as possible before the next big break down.

Hey did anyone got a letter from his bank thanking him for the billions spend in taxpayers money so they can keep their job? I guess not.

Ha!   Excellent point.  None of these fukers ahve thanked the public.  Not the banks, ins. companies not the auto companies.  meanwhile it their own fault that they ran their companies into the ground.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 08:49:41 AM »
Ha!   Excellent point.  None of these fukers ahve thanked the public.  Not the banks, ins. companies not the auto companies.  meanwhile it their own fault that they ran their companies into the ground.

thats exactly my point - BILLIONS have been spend we could use to fight the Taliban and other terrorists or even better how about healt care for everybody? the homeless and so forth.

And not one word of fucking thanks - in fact thats a good point of yours I have NEVER EVER SEEN a Bank actally thank their government (leave alone their citizens) for the money - now don't forget YOU GIVE THEM THE MONEY becuase you don't want to stash it under your bed - so they life by your money - fucked it all up - and NOW they get paid by US once more - so I see it this way.

A gambler asks you for money
You give him money but say I want my money back some time
He says okay and goes gambling
He fucks up and looses all his money
So he goes back to you and says....
I need more money because I lost all the money you gave me so I can gamble some more to get you your money back
Because you are afraid that you don't get your money back you give him the exact ammount you gave him before
And here comes the best part !!!!!!

YOU ONLY GET THE AMMOUNT BACK THAT YOU PAID THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Get me?