Author Topic: La Raza Member Attacks Townhall Attendees  (Read 4355 times)

James

La Raza Member Attacks Townhall Attendees
« on: August 21, 2009, 05:56:08 AM »
These are the people that want you to pay for their health care  :o

start at 2:20

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: La Raza Member Attacks Townhall Attendees
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 05:59:59 AM »
And just think - these are the vermin, barbarians, and savages that the libs want me to fund health care for.

James

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 06:02:22 AM »
And just think - these are the vermin, barbarians, and savages that the libs want me to fund health care for.

true

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 06:06:36 AM »
true

When Marxist in Chief says there are 47 million people who need health care - THESE ARE THE SAVAGES HE IS TALKING ABOUT!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 06:11:27 AM »
Take Not, People.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 06:12:47 AM »
Take Not, People.

Videos like this remind me why I am armed to the teeth and have enough for all my family members to defend from enemies, foreign and domestic, of which these jerks are both.     

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 06:13:09 AM »
lol they should have let little essay go so somebody could put him back in his place its obvious that his parents or whoever that was wasnt going to do it. Let him walk around like that in everyday life and see what it gets him.

fuking disgusting the way some ppl think

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 06:16:06 AM »
lol they should have let little essay go so somebody could put him back in his place its obvious that his parents or whoever that was wasnt going to do it. Let him walk around like that in everyday life and see what it gets him.

fuking disgusting the way some ppl think

This is why I am against any amnesty, any concessions, anything to these barbarians. 

They are not here to be citizens.  They are here to plunder and attack the country. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 06:17:53 AM »
Obama supporters.I especially thought the skinny little spick calling white people blacks was quite a statement on our educational system.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 06:21:50 AM »
Obama supporters.I especially thought the skinny little spick calling white people guys was quite a statement on our educational system.

I am so sick of these pigs with their mexican flags all over the place.  Screw these rats.  They screwed up mexico and are doing the same thing here. 

No amnesty.  No drivers licenses, nothing. 

James

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 06:23:30 AM »

"and pay for my health care !!!"  :o

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 06:31:56 AM »

"and pay for my health care !!!"

Wow,what a buch of tough guys.Isnt it funny that these guys hold their flags up,but their country is such a pig stye and a shit hole they all come here.They are so stupid,they leave their failure of a country and then act like they are proud of it.The stupidity cant be explained.Incredibly,THATS who Obama admires.Those that run companies and make money,them he hates.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 06:38:04 AM »
Billy - again you nail it 1000%.

This is the typical voter Obama is relying on for 2012. 

Granted not all liberals fall into this mess, since there is a small but vocal liberal wing who is sincere in their beliefs.  We have a few on this board. 

But the majority are just like  these barbarian looking for plunder the treasury.   

James

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 07:57:12 AM »
Wow,what a buch of tough guys.Isnt it funny that these guys hold their flags up,but their country is such a pig stye and a shit hole they all come here.They are so stupid,they leave their failure of a country and then act like they are proud of it.The stupidity cant be explained.Incredibly,THATS who Obama admires.Those that run companies and make money,them he hates.

Billy Mimnaugh for President !

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 08:45:32 AM »
Hahaha! But...but...but....  Illegals are such FAMILY people!!! All they want is to work and be good Americans!!!

You guys need to come to Cali for a week and see just how bad it really is. There are entire towns that were overrun and are now essentially disfunctional gang-land border towns.

NOTHING good comes from illegals moving to an area in any way, shape or form. Nothing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 08:47:57 AM »
You mean they are not just conservatives waiting to come out as GWB told us????

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 08:49:54 AM »
"No human being is illegal".

The liberals told us this.... so it must be true.

James

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 08:54:27 AM »
You mean they are not just conservatives waiting to come out as GWB told us?Huh

classic  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2009, 08:59:29 AM »
classic  ;D

These types of videos remind me to BLOAT:

Buy
Lots
Of
Ammo
Today 

If and when these people do or dont get amnesty - its going to get very ugly. 

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2009, 09:04:09 AM »
How so?

The illegals are friendly, hardworking folk... they don't commit crime.  You must be a racist to think otherwise.

Democrats are going to force the amnesty issue thru before they lost momentum and majority in the govt. Then they are going to buy them off indefinitely thru social handouts, thus ensuring themselves another 12 million votes every election.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2009, 09:05:54 AM »
That was a lil thug wrapped up in a Mexican flag, using it as a cap... And he was a idiot...I can't stand people who wave (what ever flag) in America, it's like you are not proud to be an American, only here to get the benefits that America provides...

Also, if you say you are taking over, what have you done with your own country?

And for the record, N-I-G-G-A is not a racial slur, it's a equal oppurnity word ;)

Many of us have come across N-I-G-G-A's of many different races, colors, ethnic groups, throughout our lives... but we never thought of them as that. For instance, both the lil smurf that was yelling it, the Texan that it was directed too could be called that.

Now, I know there will be some white people that will respond and be pissed, because they don't ever want to be considered a N-I-G-G-A, because that word is associated with black folks, but it
would be only racist to only associate something that means ignorant with black folks right? ;)  

BTW, Illegals are nothing more than the "pimped" underclass. Now, as the saying goes, "Pimping ain't easy", but imagine if you are the ho, in this case, the illegal, and you don't realize you are truly being pimped :-\.

Indentured servitude---> Slavery--->use of Chinese labor to build railroads--->European immigrants of the late 1800's early 1900's--->black share croppers--->more Euro and Latin American Imm.--->Ahhh, you get the Idea

There is always the underclass, and illegals are that. Except MS-13 controls our borders, not us :-X  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2009, 09:08:38 AM »
What about those fat pigs at the end of the video wrapped in the mexican flags?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2009, 09:18:49 AM »
What about those fat pigs at the end of the video wrapped in the mexican flags?

Idiots, if you love America, then you would wrap yourself up in the AMERICAN FLAG, or wear a Capt. America suit (which wouldn't look good on them :-X)

Oh, "we are taking over", sounds like a threat of hostile takeover...but idiots can't take over anything. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2009, 09:20:58 AM »
on the lighter side if they do take over we get naps in the middle of the day  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2009, 09:22:26 AM »
Idiots, if you love America, then you would wrap yourself up in the AMERICAN FLAG, or wear a Capt. America suit (which wouldn't look good on them :-X)

Oh, "we are taking over", sounds like a threat of hostile takeover...but idiots can't take over anything. 

Those fools cant even control their damn appetite, they are going to control the country????