Author Topic: Madonna makes 22 year old boyfriend cry  (Read 4664 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Madonna makes 22 year old boyfriend cry
« on: August 21, 2009, 07:41:07 AM »
This is bodybuilding related as he does work out:

http://celebedge.ca/Bang/ContentPostingBang3column?newsitemid=BSBS74907&feedname=BANG&show=False&number=0&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc&date=False

Madonna makes Jesus cry

Madonna made her 22-year-old model boyfriend Jesus Luz cry when she refused to wear jewelry he bought her for her 51st birthday.

(BANG) -

Madonna made her model boyfriend cry when she refused to wear jewelry he bought her for birthday.

Brazilian hunk Jesus Luz, 22, gave the singer a set of South American good-luck bracelets, made of thin ribbons which are said to grant the wearer three wishes when they break, at her 51st birthday party on Sunday (16.08.09).

Madonna - whose ex-husband is British film director Guy Ritchie - smiled when she opened the present, but was quick to tell Jesus she couldn't wear it, leaving him in tears.

A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Madonna said that although she loved the bracelets she wouldn't wear them because they clashed with her Kabbalah bracelets.

"Jesus was crestfallen and he had words with her."

Later the same night, the singer praised her young lover in a speech at the party before running across the room to passionately kiss him.

As friends looked on, Madonna gushed: "He's the love of my life. He has been so strong around me. I can't thank him enough."

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Madonna makes 22 year old boyfriend cry
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 07:42:19 AM »
fucking pussy a real man would have backslapped her and perfomed some suprise sex on her delicious body

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 07:44:02 AM »
10 bucks says she dumps him in less than an year. and why was he gifting her while wearing a towel?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 07:45:15 AM »
fucking pussy a real man would have backslapped her and perfomed some suprise sex on her delicious body

exactly, that old bitch should have been knocked to the floor and told she'll be wearing that damn gift or she better get ready to make an appointment with her dentist

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 07:45:51 AM »
This is bodybuilding related as he does work out:

http://celebedge.ca/Bang/ContentPostingBang3column?newsitemid=BSBS74907&feedname=BANG&show=False&number=0&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc&date=False

Madonna makes Jesus cry

Madonna made her 22-year-old model boyfriend Jesus Luz cry when she refused to wear jewelry he bought her for her 51st birthday.

(BANG) -

Madonna made her model boyfriend cry when she refused to wear jewelry he bought her for birthday.

Brazilian hunk Jesus Luz, 22, gave the singer a set of South American good-luck bracelets, made of thin ribbons which are said to grant the wearer three wishes when they break, at her 51st birthday party on Sunday (16.08.09).

Madonna - whose ex-husband is British film director Guy Ritchie - smiled when she opened the present, but was quick to tell Jesus she couldn't wear it, leaving him in tears.

A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Madonna said that although she loved the bracelets she wouldn't wear them because they clashed with her Kabbalah bracelets.

"Jesus was crestfallen and he had words with her."

Later the same night, the singer praised her young lover in a speech at the party before running across the room to passionately kiss him.

As friends looked on, Madonna gushed: "He's the love of my life. He has been so strong around me. I can't thank him enough."

Obviously the guy is a pansy. He should have banged her and moved on.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 07:46:42 AM »
exactly, that old bitch should have been knocked to floor and told she'll be wearing that damn gift or she better get ready to make an appointment with her dentist

the nerve of that fucking cunt - she's 51 ugly as sin and still thinks she can behave like a 21 year old slut - time to wake the fuck up

spinnis

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 07:52:40 AM »
Cries?!? he start crying?!

WTF is going on with todays men?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 07:54:07 AM »
Cries?!? he start crying?!

WTF is going on with todays men?
Exactly that damn pussy - she is an old bag now why cry?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 08:13:12 AM »
This dude is a complete wuss

He doesn't make Brazilian men proud!! Known for being very jealous and hot headed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 08:17:26 AM »
My friends, this is beyond being a pussy.  This is on another level.  Word and definition to follow soon.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 08:18:31 AM »

right?  hit that old b###h and will be sitting in jail for a 1yr or so.  i'd cry and get it over with. she pay the bills.  i bet stedman oprah's old man is a crying b###h too.
Oh...Monica!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 08:25:17 AM »
Lol...crying like a two year over an old, washed up sea hag like madonna...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 08:29:22 AM »
Insults his heritage and still he clings.  A guy named Jesus should know better than to hang around with Italians.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 08:31:14 AM »
 ::)

oh boy

cant he find a younger girl with a juicy pussy?

cant imagine madonnas pussy.  :-X shit, i mean that plastic thing is like 50+yrs old

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 08:42:30 AM »
right?  hit that old b###h and will be sitting in jail for a 1yr or so.  i'd cry and get it over with. she pay the bills.  i bet stedman oprah's old man is a crying b###h too.

Problem is Stedman has his own money---like half a billi in the bank, give or take a 100 million...So in theory he could go find himself some fine fillies and bounce them off his lap if Oprah told him to go.

Jesus---ain't nothing but a Pretty Latin Boy, just Madonna's type, and 22 to boot, just a plaything, not the Love of her life, as she so claims. The older Madonna gets the more she starts to act like a insecure old man, who needs confirmation that his libido is still there.

I want to know what Alicia Marie thinks of this, since she said this dude is soo Handsome, and Madonna has true catch---sorry, even starfish and octopus have stronger backbones

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 08:53:05 AM »
The fact that Madonna is dating him shows she's looking for a "son-type" boyfriend who is dependent on her and not able to stand up for himself.  That kind of thing attracts her to him more, and I'm sure he knows that, and is just playing his cards by making himself cry and be a pushover to keep her around for longer and benefit off of her $$$ and fame.  I think he knows exactly what he's doing.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 08:57:07 AM »
id love to fuck with her

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 09:02:03 AM »
Any man who cries because some wrinkled old skank whose holes have been ravaged and jizzed in by hundreds of penises turns down a "gift" from him needs to be castrated and his testicles used for something actually useful, like fed to a wild dog.

What a disgusting loser.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2009, 09:02:48 AM »
Problem is Stedman has his own money---like half a billi in the bank, give or take a 100 million...So in theory he could go find himself some fine fillies and bounce them off his lap if Oprah told him to go.

Jesus---ain't nothing but a Pretty Latin Boy, just Madonna's type, and 22 to boot, just a plaything, not the Love of her life, as she so claims. The older Madonna gets the more she starts to act like a insecure old man, who needs confirmation that his libido is still there.

I want to know what Alicia Marie thinks of this, since she said this dude is soo Handsome, and Madonna has true catch---sorry, even starfish and octopus have stronger backbones
white and latin baseball groupie.

as far as stedman....his stuff is all funded by oprah under her corp.  she dumps him and he is back in the midwest hustling broke chicks.    he definitely aint making no money off of the business books with empty pages in the grocery book section.  all oprah book club.  yep...gail is rich too.  oprah best girlfriend. 
Oh...Monica!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2009, 09:05:05 AM »
The fact that Madonna is dating him shows she's looking for a "son-type" boyfriend who is dependent on her and not able to stand up for himself. 

Sounds like Nassoils gig.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2009, 09:44:05 AM »
Isn't she still banging -rod??

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2009, 09:59:39 AM »
white and latin baseball groupie.

as far as stedman....his stuff is all funded by oprah under her corp.  she dumps him and he is back in the midwest hustling broke chicks.    he definitely aint making no money off of the business books with empty pages in the grocery book section.  all oprah book club.  yep...gail is rich too.  oprah best girlfriend. 

Getbig's own Alicia Marie  won't make a comment on wussy boy---he was soo cute,  Madonna made a great choice...

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2009, 10:30:23 AM »
The bitch is creepy. When you date someone young enough to be your kid, it's fucked up.
And what's his Mommy issue dating some old broad 30 years his senior? Crying from someone like that is NO BIG SURPRISE.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2009, 12:57:14 PM »
The bitch is creepy. When you date someone young enough to be your kid, it's fucked up.
And what's his Mommy issue dating some old broad 30 years his senior? Crying from someone like that is NO BIG SURPRISE.
His "mommy" issue dating someone 30 years his senior is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. That is his only motive. Aside from that, fucking Madonna's pussy is like throwing a hot dog in a hallway.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2009, 01:17:57 PM »
a catholic italian girl from michigan................ ..the jews really got their hooks into her......think how ridiculous it os to trade one religion in for another, they are all fairytales.

i heard brittany spears in converting to judaism as well..........fucking sickening.