Author Topic: Release of Locharbie bomber  (Read 4683 times)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
Release of Locharbie bomber
« on: August 21, 2009, 10:54:18 AM »
As a proud Scotsman I would just like to appologise to the friends and family of the 270 victims who died (approx 250 USA residents and 20 Scots) in December 1988 as a result of Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi and his friends bomb planting.  Please do not think harsh of us because quite frankly if the #### had been tried under anciant Scottish law he would have been torn apart at the limbs for this attrocity. The Scottish people are behind you 100% that this scum bag should have been sent to hell rather than home to Libya.
The US and UK Alumni have made this happen in a deal involving Oil. The Scots have nothing to do with it as we all wanted to do was spill the girls blood......

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
Re: Release of Locharbie bomber
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 10:56:21 AM »
you sound like a good man big al

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 11:21:57 AM »
 I think he should have been release at the same altitude and velocity of his victims
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 01:31:49 PM »
I think he should have been release at the same altitude and velocity of his victims

Sounds good to me.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 02:17:25 PM »
you sound like a good man big al

Agree
S

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 02:33:30 PM »

Hell YEAH!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 02:39:30 PM »
We could have told the Brits not to release him but Barry decided to dump those gitmo shitbags in Bermuda without telling the UK....u know, our closest allies. Barry is doinga wonderful job gettin cozy with Hugo and Evo but the Brits and Israel...fuckem. Good job Barry....don't let the door hit u in the ass in 2012.
L

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 09:53:28 PM »
I happen to actually be of the opinion that it was a good move on the part of the UK to release the man.

He is terminally ill in cancer.

It wasn't the easy thing to do. But it was the right thing.

Sometimes the right thing ain't so easy.

Libya messed up though. Should have kept the whole thing low key out of respect of the UK, regardless if they consider the guy innocent or not.

It has to be pointed out that the guilt of this guy has been questioned by several sources. Both "left" and "right" leaning media as well a experts.
As empty as paradise

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 12:57:35 AM »
I happen to actually be of the opinion that it was a good move on the part of the UK to release the man.

Libya messed up though. Should have kept the whole thing low key out of respect of the UK, regardless if they consider the guy innocent or not.

It has to be pointed out that the guilt of this guy has been questioned by several sources. Both "left" and "right" leaning media as well a experts.

Why was it the right thing to do?
G

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 01:52:05 AM »
The man was a fallguy. There is a school of thought that it was a contract job by the Syrian based Abu Nidal network paid for by the Iranians in revenge for the US Navy shooting down one of their airliners.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 03:00:33 AM »
The man was a fallguy. There is a school of thought that it was a contract job by the Syrian based Abu Nidal network paid for by the Iranians in revenge for the US Navy shooting down one of their airliners.

Can't we just blame it on the Jews and praise Allah already?
G

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2009, 04:42:00 AM »
Why was it the right thing to do?
because the man is terminally ill and will die soon. let his relatives be close to him the last days
It's not even about the fact that he may very well be innocent.
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2009, 05:00:50 AM »
We could have told the Brits not to release him but Barry decided to dump those gitmo shitbags in Bermuda without telling the UK....u know, our closest allies. Barry is doinga wonderful job gettin cozy with Hugo and Evo but the Brits and Israel...fuckem. Good job Barry....don't let the door hit u in the ass in 2012.
obama is getting close to Hugo ???  yea I guess that's one way of looking at the massive military buildup about to happen in columbia ::)  you'll say anything wont you ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2009, 07:24:42 AM »
because the man is terminally ill and will die soon. let his relatives be close to him the last days

Are u serious...who give a flying fuck about this guy. He got cancer...good. What planet are u from.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2009, 07:25:29 AM »
obama is getting close to Hugo ???  yea I guess that's one way of looking at the massive military buildup about to happen in columbia ::)  you'll say anything wont you ::)

We've had troops there for years..ol Hugo needs to distract his people otherwise he'll end up ona 2AM flight to where ever in his PJ's.
L

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2009, 07:25:47 AM »

He was convicted, Libya went as far as to reimburse the families of those that were killed in the flight. I know what you are saying, but that should play not part. The man killed 250 people, he should die in prison.

I love the "compassion" reason...what a bunch of bullshit.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2009, 07:30:10 AM »

Yeah, fuck the feelings of the families of the victims.  Let's be compassionate to a mass murderer.   ::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2009, 07:38:09 AM »

Hitler was under a lot of stress at the end. Perhaps we should have gotten him to a shrink as quickly as possible.
G

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2009, 07:42:13 AM »
We've had troops there for years..ol Hugo needs to distract his people otherwise he'll end up ona 2AM flight to where ever in his PJ's.
no shit but isn't there a deal being worked out right now to lease 7 more bases for 10 years?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2009, 07:45:25 AM »
Yeah...we're not attacking Hugo dude....he already sells us most of his oil anyway. This guy will cave from inside long before we invade. This guy is not a threat, he's an annoyance.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2009, 08:50:45 AM »
This is an insult to the families of his victims. 

I see absolutely no reason why this man shouldn't spend his last painful months on earth locked up in jail

If his family wants to see him before he dies they can come visit him in jail

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2009, 08:56:52 AM »
some suggests he was released as part of an oil deal. if thats true then its fucked up.
As empty as paradise

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2009, 09:00:09 AM »
some suggests he was released as part of an oil deal. if thats true then its fucked up.

I've heard the same rumors. Apparently there may be much more to this than originally thought.

He should still be locked up in Scotland though.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2009, 09:06:57 AM »

I've heard that too

the "compassionate" reason just doesn't pass the smell test

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2009, 09:56:20 AM »

The right thing to do? Compassion? Come on, that's beyond ridiculous. Compassion to someone who blew 250 innocent people out of the air? Was he showing compassion when he did that? We're showing mass murderers compassion now? Sad fucking world we live in.