Author Topic: The Cowboys will win / Cowboys Stadium  (Read 9263 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
The Cowboys will win / Cowboys Stadium
« on: August 21, 2009, 11:43:20 AM »
I am still getting over the fact Texas Stadium will be joining the GW Forum as old arena's being dumped aside for owners wanting more stuff.    But tonights the night......  this new place does look awsome.  Oh  and don't for forget THE CHEERLEADERS   IN THE HOUSE!!!!!   God Bless  the Cowboys!!!!!!
((-::

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: COWBOYS STADIUM
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 12:09:31 PM »
cowgirls cool, cowboys worthless.  who actually sits threw a non-post season nfl game anyway?  chimps b###h about the money they make but  still support their baller lifestyles.  hypocrisy of north america.
Oh...Monica!

growinboy

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 12:13:59 PM »
I'm working on the new stadium for the Jets and Giants. You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait 'till nest season.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 12:18:54 PM »
where are the cowboy gay pics?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 12:23:36 PM »
kinda good to see that you guys have still money to buy the Cowboys a new stadium - I mean beside the point that we are fighting the most costly war in the history of men kind (and loosing it atm in afghanistan which means fuck all since Iraq is also more or less stable)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 12:25:46 PM »
dallas cowboy cheerleaders= EVERYTHING THAT IS RIGHT WITH THE US

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 03:24:14 PM »
cowgirls cool, cowboys worthless.  who actually sits threw a non-post season nfl game anyway?  chimps b###h about the money they make but  still support their baller lifestyles.  hypocrisy of north america.
Over a hudred K people   will be there..and it not only a non post season game    its a PRESEASON game.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 03:25:09 PM »
I'm working on the new stadium for the Jets and Giants. You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait 'till nest season.
Ever hear the term  "get a room you 2"   it applies to the Jets and the bitches. ;)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 03:26:18 PM »
kinda good to see that you guys have still money to buy the Cowboys a new stadium - I mean beside the point that we are fighting the most costly war in the history of men kind (and loosing it atm in afghanistan which means fuck all since Iraq is also more or less stable)
Costly?   that war is for your freedom and mine.   There's more to it   than what we all think.  God Bless the troops.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 04:50:37 PM »
I am still getting over the fact Texas Stadium will be joining the GW Forum as old arena's being dumped aside for owners wanting more stuff.    But tonights the night......  this new place does look awsome.  Oh  and don't for forget THE CHEERLEADERS   IN THE HOUSE!!!!!   God Bless  the Cowboys!!!!!!

Ummm, with all due respect, you Cowboys fans got fucked in the ass without even knowing it. Yeah, the new stadium is amazing , and IMO its wayyy too much. I mean the place has fucking bars, clubs, musuem of art and al lthat bullshit. that does 2 things:

1) raise the price of the tickets ( i have no idea what they WERE, but you do me a favor and compare it with what it is now). and this takes away the TRUE fan. true fans are everyday working people who really cant afford 400-500$ for a ticket just because the stadium has alot of new bells and whistles. this will only bring more rich people and corporate people, whom dont really have what a true fan can offer.

You think a laywer or careerman will takle his shirt off, get blasted and be loud ???fuck no he wont, and that will result in your stadium being much more quiet ( which i assure you they will pump noise through the speakers).

2) With all those new entertaininments that the stadium has, this whill just take away fans from their seats. you'll find more fans in the bars and nightclubs. for instance, you and your boys go to the club or bar before the game starts, you start chit chatting with some hot chicks and they seem to be into you guys. Game time comes, and you tell the ladies " lets go find our seats and watch the game" and they tell you guys that they rather sit at the bar and watch the game on the bar TV. How many guys will actually give up that pussy to go watch the game where they can just watch it on the TV their and get their dicks sucked later.

Jerry Jones will make alot of money out of the fans, but IMO you guys are getting screwed.... only time will telll

body88

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 04:51:40 PM »

Ha!  That stadium is not even close to what they have done in Dallas.  Not even close.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 05:37:58 PM »
Jones/Dallas spent almost 1.2 Billion on this stadium, and it took the last 6 years of work.  It holds 100k people and 95% of the tix have been sold already. 

Seeing the game tonight, every players' eyes are just glued up at that screen.   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 09:23:40 PM »
Ummm, with all due respect, you Cowboys fans got fucked in the ass without even knowing it. Yeah, the new stadium is amazing , and IMO its wayyy too much. I mean the place has fucking bars, clubs, musuem of art and al lthat bullshit. that does 2 things:

1) raise the price of the tickets ( i have no idea what they WERE, but you do me a favor and compare it with what it is now). and this takes away the TRUE fan. true fans are everyday working people who really cant afford 400-500$ for a ticket just because the stadium has alot of new bells and whistles. this will only bring more rich people and corporate people, whom dont really have what a true fan can offer.

You think a laywer or careerman will takle his shirt off, get blasted and be loud ???fuck no he wont, and that will result in your stadium being much more quiet ( which i assure you they will pump noise through the speakers).

2) With all those new entertaininments that the stadium has, this whill just take away fans from their seats. you'll find more fans in the bars and nightclubs. for instance, you and your boys go to the club or bar before the game starts, you start chit chatting with some hot chicks and they seem to be into you guys. Game time comes, and you tell the ladies " lets go find our seats and watch the game" and they tell you guys that they rather sit at the bar and watch the game on the bar TV. How many guys will actually give up that pussy to go watch the game where they can just watch it on the TV their and get their dicks sucked later.

Jerry Jones will make alot of money out of the fans, but IMO you guys are getting screwed.... only time will telll
Your only fuked if you feel like it.     I like the new things my team has.   Its all good.   May your the one who is getting fucked but not laid.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 09:26:43 PM »
Ha!  That stadium is not even close to what they have done in Dallas.  Not even close.
Yeah  but Dallas's Stadium is to ONE NFL team   not 2   which is stuped.  The G men played a lot of games vs the Jets where the Jets where the home team in GIANTS STADIUM   soooo stupid.   One team one home.  The Jets need a place of their own.   B-sides there was nothing wrong with PARCELLSLAND   I mean Meadowlands  !!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 09:28:10 PM »
Jones/Dallas spent almost 1.2 Billion on this stadium, and it took the last 6 years of work.  It holds 100k people and 95% of the tix have been sold already. 

That screeen is HUGE   but too low.   But something new to get used to   ......first indoor home game also.   The top was closed for some reason.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 09:30:42 PM »
I mentioned the Forum because I go by there a lot  and seeing it is so sad.  So much memory....Magic, Kareem , Gretsky   and now its as dead as the bodies accross Manchester. :-[  Texas Stadium is headed that way   before being blown down   which is sad   its old but better looking than the dump the Raiders play in.   And the Cotton Bwl is REALLY d-pressing!!!!!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 09:53:02 PM »
I mentioned the Forum because I go by there a lot  and seeing it is so sad.  So much memory....Magic, Kareem , Gretsky   and now its as dead as the bodies accross Manchester. :-[  Texas Stadium is headed that way   before being blown down   which is sad   its old but better looking than the dump the Raiders play in.   And the Cotton Bwl is REALLY d-pressing!!!!!

I feel ya, is texas stadium still there? I have not driven down Irving in quite sometime.

I wish T.O atleast had a chance to play in the new stadium. That place is amazing. I went down there yesterday for the first time. They are hosting the superbowl there in 2011.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 10:01:08 PM »

The ball almost got glued up there too a couple of times.....oops

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2009, 10:20:54 PM »
one of the punters hit the scoreboard.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2009, 10:34:36 PM »
one of the punters hit the scoreboard.

That thing cost 40 million dollars :o

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
My Cowboys will win the Super Bowl this year!
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2009, 07:06:43 AM »
Did you see the Dallas game Friday night. Romo was right on the money. He is a great quarterback without Jessica Simpson. Barber was a bull. The Cowboys will be champions again.
Insider Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: My Cowboys will win the Super Bowl this year!
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2009, 07:10:07 AM »
Not a chance in hell....Romo will have brilliant moments against mediocre teams and choke when it counts.....AGAIN.

BEST chance this year is a wild card spot followed by immediate elimination.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2009, 07:19:09 AM »
cowboys and bodybuilding haha gayer than eating a sorbet in venice.

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2009, 07:51:05 AM »
cowboys and bodybuilding haha gayer than eating a sorbet in venice.

Typical homophobic reaction.

Insider Z

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2009, 07:53:11 AM »
I think the indians will beat the cowboys this time round.