Author Topic: The Cowboys will win / Cowboys Stadium  (Read 9260 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: The Cowboys will win / Cowboys Stadium
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2009, 06:03:59 PM »
Fuck the Cowboys, and FUCK ALL the Cowboys dirty inbred fans. 

Oh   yeah    did you get my Fed Ex   ooops   that's the name of that dump   you call a Stadium.   The 2nd worst stadium  (after Byrd) in Maryland!!!!!!!   At least I know who my qb will be 2yrs from now.  WHo will be yours????????      Ponder???????  Tebbow?????     Colt???????
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2009, 06:07:59 PM »

Actually   I respect the Redskins   with my hate.   I used to lve in the DC area.   But the fan base (litterally) was bigger oversees in Franfurt!!!!!!!   That was when I learned who I love (Dallas) and who I hate (skins)   The worst game ever (maybe your favorite) was that 83 NFC Title game    uuuuggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!    But I luved Super Bowl 18 (-:

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2009, 06:10:22 PM »
I think your queer ass Cowboys should get a 15 yard penalty every time the other team hits the scoreboard. Nice stadiums dont win championships.Good teams do. GO STEELERS!!!! ;D THEY DONT EVEN HAVE THEIR NAME IN THE END ZONES!!!!
How is Rapistburger's groin? :)

body88

Re: COWBOYS STADIUM
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2009, 06:12:38 PM »
its all a matter of if you believe in the "12th man" a.k.a. the fans. I think this new stadium will filter out the true loud fans because the true loud fans  ( again its a matter if you believe that the fans cheers can affect  the game or not) are everyday working people who specially in this economy cant spendd 500$ for a ticket+expenses because the new stadium has a fucking art gallery and they have to increase the ticket prices ::)

True, but 100,000 people is 100,000 people.  Thats roughly 30,000 more fans than any other stadium in the NFL.  It's going to be loud by default - imo.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2009, 06:17:47 PM »
Oh   yeah    did you get my Fed Ex   ooops   that's the name of that dump   you call a Stadium.   The 2nd worst stadium  (after Byrd) in Maryland!!!!!!!   At least I know who my qb will be 2yrs from now.  WHo will be yours????????      Ponder???????  Tebbow?????     Colt???????

Snyder is already working on zoning for a new stadium back in DC proper, and that "DUMP" is the largest stadium in the NFL, or any pro sports stadium in the country.  The club level is so pimp, and there's a 10 year wait for season tickets.  Must be shitty.  

God even hates the Cowboys.  That's why your practice stadium collapsed from strong winds and nearly killed the special teams coach.  

How was it being Al Davis's bitch this weekend?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2009, 06:20:48 PM »
It's going to be loud by default - imo.

I'm sure that's gonna be just terrible. ::)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2009, 06:21:42 PM »
Snyder is already working on zoning for a new stadium back in DC proper, and that "DUMP" is the largest stadium in the NFL, or any pro sports stadium in the country.  The club level is so pimp, and there's a 10 year wait for season tickets.  Must be shitty.  

God even hates the Cowboys.  That's why your practice stadium collapsed from strong winds and nearly killed the special teams coach.  

The Valley Ranch is old!!!!!!  God is a Dallas Cowboys fan.   He must be..he gave us  the best looking cheerleaders (you can't say #$%^ about that,   Troy Aikman,  Tom Landry,   Dorsett, Hershel,   Emmitt,  you name it !!!!!!!    The best all the best.   And what'd he give you CRACK HEAD DEXTER!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2009, 06:23:36 PM »

Calm down there hoser, the 'boys have a great stadium probably better than either Pitt's or NE's so of course we see where the envy's comin from don't we?

And potentially a good team. After what's happened the last few years a solid team could be sufficent for this first year in the new building.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2009, 06:24:28 PM »

10 year wait for what ?  To see a fat overweight over paid defensive tackle get mauled by Gurrode?

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2009, 07:06:39 PM »
10 year wait for what ?  To see a fat overweight over paid defensive tackle get mauled by Gurrode?

Lol while your boys are busy double and triple teaming big Al Haynesworth, Orakpo will be serving Romo with some sacks.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2009, 07:25:51 PM »
Ummm, with all due respect, you Cowboys fans got fucked in the ass without even knowing it. Yeah, the new stadium is amazing , and IMO its wayyy too much. I mean the place has fucking bars, clubs, musuem of art and al lthat bullshit. that does 2 things:

1) raise the price of the tickets ( i have no idea what they WERE, but you do me a favor and compare it with what it is now). and this takes away the TRUE fan. true fans are everyday working people who really cant afford 400-500$ for a ticket just because the stadium has alot of new bells and whistles. this will only bring more rich people and corporate people, whom dont really have what a true fan can offer.

You think a laywer or careerman will takle his shirt off, get blasted and be loud ???fuck no he wont, and that will result in your stadium being much more quiet ( which i assure you they will pump noise through the speakers).

Who cares about the "true fan" (whatever the hell that means)?  All I know is nicer more attractive venues with more to do increase the likelihood of me attending a game. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2009, 08:11:27 PM »
The Valley Ranch is old!!!!!!  God is a Dallas Cowboys fan.   He must be..he gave us  the best looking cheerleaders (you can't say #$%^ about that,   Troy Aikman,  Tom Landry,   Dorsett, Hershel,   Emmitt,  you name it !!!!!!!    The best all the best.   And what'd he give you CRACK HEAD DEXTER!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

They even had a show dedicated to them as well. ;)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2009, 10:39:04 AM »

As long as you are a true idiot  ooops I mean uuuhh Redskin fan   (ooo that hurt)   I don't mind spatting off with you about Cowboy talk.  Everyone else probably picks whoever won the Super Bowl the previous year.  But if you still like THAT TEAM, after all they've been through, its all good.   I respect the Skins (ooooo that hurt) more than all the other teams  and their fans.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2009, 10:44:29 AM »
Lol while your boys are busy double and triple teaming big Al Haynesworth, Orakpo will be serving Romo with some sacks.
Gurrode can handle Haynsworthless all by himself..proved it 3 yrs ago   until Hayneworth had to stoop low.  Paying guys like this, is where Washington screws themselves for the next 3yrs.  And why losers like the Gmen and Iggles end up winning the division.   Dallas and Wash should be splitting division wins every year.  Our fans (both) deserve it.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2009, 10:49:41 AM »
Ummm, with all due respect, you Cowboys fans got fucked in the ass without even knowing it. Yeah, the new stadium is amazing , and IMO its wayyy too much. I mean the place has fucking bars, clubs, musuem of art and al lthat bullshit. that does 2 things:

1) raise the price of the tickets ( i have no idea what they WERE, but you do me a favor and compare it with what it is now). and this takes away the TRUE fan. true fans are everyday working people who really cant afford 400-500$ for a ticket just because the stadium has alot of new bells and whistles. this will only bring more rich people and corporate people, whom dont really have what a true fan can offer.

You think a laywer or careerman will takle his shirt off, get blasted and be loud ???fuck no he wont, and that will result in your stadium being much more quiet ( which i assure you they will pump noise through the speakers).

2) With all those new entertaininments that the stadium has, this whill just take away fans from their seats. you'll find more fans in the bars and nightclubs. for instance, you and your boys go to the club or bar before the game starts, you start chit chatting with some hot chicks and they seem to be into you guys. Game time comes, and you tell the ladies " lets go find our seats and watch the game" and they tell you guys that they rather sit at the bar and watch the game on the bar TV. How many guys will actually give up that pussy to go watch the game where they can just watch it on the TV their and get their dicks sucked later.

Jerry Jones will make alot of money out of the fans, but IMO you guys are getting screwed.... only time will telll
Cowboy fans have proven you dont have to get wasted and topless to make it loud when THE D  is on the field!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2009, 10:52:09 AM »

They even had a show dedicated to them as well. ;)
I wonder how Hard Knocks is working out with Cincinatti.  Must be boring.  After Ocho Cinco   who else is their to feature that hasn;t been fingerprinted by the police?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2009, 12:05:18 PM »

Who cares about the "true fan" (whatever the hell that means)?  All I know is nicer more attractive venues with more to do increase the likelihood of me attending a game. 

yes who cares about the people that pay to see a game over a stadium ::)

colin cowherd said the same thing about the cowboys no longer having a home field advantage, the stadium will be filled with corporate types and they don't care about the game

the super bowl is the quietest game every year because it is filled with these corporate types

E
E

body88

« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2009, 01:26:43 PM »

colin cowherd said the same thing about the cowboys no longer having a home field advantage, the stadium will be filled with corporate types and they don't care about the game

the super bowl is the quietest game every year because it is filled with these corporate types

E

It wont matter....100,000 fans is 100,000 fans.  It will be loud as hell.  Want further proof?  Look at the seahawks.  Their stadium has been talked about as being one of the loudest if not the loudest stadium in the NFL.  Don't try and tell me Seattle fans are hardcore and that their not cooperate.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2009, 02:23:03 PM »
It wont matter....100,000 fans is 100,000 fans.  It will be loud as hell.  Want further proof?  Look at the seahawks.  Their stadium has been talked about as being one of the loudest if not the loudest stadium in the NFL.  Don't try and tell me Seattle fans are hardcore and that their not cooperate.
Not sure what started the rumor that Dallas fans won't be loud enough.  Our fans are louder when we are on the road!!!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2009, 02:25:07 PM »

E
You must not know this   but these corporate individuals SELL the tickets to die hards like me   to go in and MAKE THE NOISE!!!!!    They get their money and we get to see our team play...everyone gets what they want.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2009, 03:42:57 PM »
Nice job on the screen above the field ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2009, 05:19:04 PM »

100,000 fans at their new stadium will be nothing like 100,000 fans at penn state, michigan or ohio state

a large amount of quiet people won't create a loud stadium

seattle fans are underrated, cowboy fans are overrated

in 2004 the steelers played at their stadium and roy williams said it felt like a steelers home game, the extent of their fanbase was created by the media

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2009, 05:19:58 PM »
You must not know this   but these corporate individuals SELL the tickets to die hards like me   to go in and MAKE THE NOISE!!!!!    They get their money and we get to see our team play...everyone gets what they want.

the die hards can't afford these tickets ;)

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2009, 12:20:58 PM »
Nice job on the screen above the field ::)
Looks weird now because its bigger than everyone elses.   Something new to get used to.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2009, 12:22:45 PM »
the die hards can't afford these tickets ;)

E
I'm a die hard (not a rich corporate guy) and I am going to the Redskin game via a sports travel group.