Author Topic: Avesher Returns  (Read 1672 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Avesher Returns
« on: August 22, 2009, 12:29:03 AM »
So I visit my buddy in a hotel lounge at midnight. They have to close then due to liquor license for the hotel.  This couple comes in and asks why they close so early.  He tells them,. and the guy is cool about it.  She meanwhile is a total bitch, cuts everything down and humiliates my buddy.  At this point Ive had it.  I tell her theres no reason for anyone to kiss her ass like this and the world doesnt revolve around her fat ass.  I tell the guy his wife is a girl, expecting him to step in.  He looks at me and says,.....No worries, thats not my wife, and laughs,....ahahahahahahah

fuck i hate arrogant snotty people

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Avesher Returns
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 12:40:43 AM »
wheres nzmm--I need to fight

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 03:35:30 PM »
I'm having my daily Kelly Clarkson listening time---most enjoyable part of the day

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 03:51:49 PM »
You forget to take your pills today looney?
P

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 05:22:29 PM »
You forget to take your pills today looney?

actually yes--i forgot to pick up the refill

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 11:42:29 AM »
bump

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 08:34:06 PM »
So I visit my buddy in a hotel lounge at midnight. They have to close then due to liquor license for the hotel.  This couple comes in and asks why they close so early.  He tells them,. and the guy is cool about it.  She meanwhile is a total bitch, cuts everything down and humiliates my buddy.  At this point Ive had it.  I tell her theres no reason for anyone to kiss her ass like this and the world doesnt revolve around her fat ass.  I tell the guy his wife is a ####, expecting him to step in.  He looks at me and says,.....No worries, thats not my wife, and laughs,....ahahahahahahah

fuck i hate arrogant snotty people
her dude sounds like a cool guy, you should have kicked her fatass out and got him a drink for upholding his "bro card" in a honorable fasion ;D

bench

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 08:36:51 PM »
bump