Author Topic: Can Anyone Give the Broadstrokes on Romano's Sordid Marriage History??  (Read 2094 times)

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
his first wife, a female bodybuilder shelly huminuk???  killed herself??  anyone know the story there??

and the last one, the one whom he just recently divorced......she sounds like a nut too....who is she.

stories, torrid gossip, pics......???  anyone??

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: Can Anyone Give the Broadstrokes on Romano's Sordid Marriage History??
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 10:07:24 AM »

looks like he had a run like monica...one boyfriend offs himself and the other went crazy.  it turned ok for her.  good luck romano.
Oh...Monica!

Bodybuddha

• Getbig II
  • Building mind and body !
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 10:10:28 AM »
This news saddens me.

suicide means she must have ben in a lot of pain. I hope her next life is kinder to her.
Enlightenment expert

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 11:31:00 AM »
We should ask Lunk Mullethead about his same experience
Thunderdome approved

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 01:47:30 PM »
  Funny someone should ask about this. I just got done watching the E! True Hollywood Story about female bodybuilders, and they dedicated a segment to Shelley. Yes, she hung herself about three years ago. She lost her hearing as a child from an aspirin overdose and struggled her entire life to overcome it. I agree with BB--I hope she's in a better place now.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 01:57:20 PM »
  Funny someone should ask about this. I just got done watching the E! True Hollywood Story about female bodybuilders, and they dedicated a segment to Shelley. Yes, she hung herself about three years ago. She lost her hearing as a child from an aspirin overdose and struggled her entire life to overcome it. I agree with BB--I hope she's in a better place now.

She also struggled heavily with drugs.  There are tons of people that struggle with much worse than losing their hearing.  Female bodybuilding and fitness industry in general is loaded with psychos, narcissists, druggies, nymphos etc. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 02:32:12 PM »
We should ask Lunk Mullethead about his same experience
;)

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 02:48:38 PM »

They're talking about Sherry Beatty? If so , that is so sad  :'( She was an American Gladiator.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 03:49:58 PM »

They're talking about Sherry Beatty? If so , that is so sad  :'( She was an American Gladiator.

Shelly Beattie?  Had bipolar just like me--

Last month she discovered one other thing she couldn't do: live with bipolar disorder. While under a doctor's care during a six-week stay at a psychiatric hospital, she took her own life.

It was a tragic ending for a young woman, just 39, who had achieved so much.

"If it can defeat a strong person like her," said her father, Jack Beattie of Keizer, "it can defeat almost anybody."

People with bipolar disorder, also known as manic depression, tend to experience extreme mood swings or episodes.

Beattie once described it to her life partner, Julie Moisa, as waking up in the morning and feeling better than she had her whole life, only to be consumed by feelings of rage and darkness within just a few hours.