Author Topic: The day Mr. Olympia got toppled  (Read 36642 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Mr. Special Invite destroys Mr. Olympia!!
« Reply #325 on: August 27, 2009, 03:53:56 PM »
Just a taste of power couple ND & Pollux's living room murals. :-* ???

hahahahaha meltdown keep sticking to the topic sport troll number 2 still bitter because I outed him as a BowFlex user  ;D and a tranny chaser , I wonder which is gayer?  :-X

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: August 27, 2009, 04:03:07 PM »
hahahahaha meltdown keep sticking to the topic sport troll number 2 still bitter because I outed him as a BowFlex user  ;D and a tranny chaser , I wonder which is gayer?  :-X

Makes one wonder precisely what he is referring to when he mentions, "power rods".

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: August 27, 2009, 04:12:32 PM »
Makes one wonder precisely what he is referring to when he mentions, "power rods".

He's another troll who needs to be in timeout this place would run smoother without both of them ! 

He's still angry I outed him for using a BowFlex lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #328 on: August 27, 2009, 04:26:44 PM »
ND says it with flowers to Pollux this past weekend. :-*

hahaha

so true.

so, Flowerboy is lobbying to get us in timeout eh?

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: August 27, 2009, 04:30:39 PM »
hahaha

so true.

Trolls who constantly spam the board sure , teach you some respect for your fellow members and actually someone else mentioned it before and it makes sense for spammers

not my fault you can't recover from Ronnie saying he would never beat Dorian  ;)

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #330 on: August 27, 2009, 04:33:21 PM »
hahaha

so true.

So tell me seriously why is it the only time IFBB politics were involved was when Dorian won or Ronnie lost?  Ronnie in no way deserved all 8 of his titles.  He deserved 4 maybe 5 tops.  He lost the SOS and deserved to lose.  ALL the pics you posted of him with Gunther Ronnie loses every shot but the Rear double bi.  Like I said before you have no clue how to judge.  I have no problem with you thinking Ronnie is better than Dorian but to say Ronnie should have won the SOS just shows that your mancrush on Ronnie is hitting stalker like levels.  He was off.  WAY OFF for that show. Yes Ronnie killed him in 03 (he should have at the SOS too but took it lightly and lost).  Face it man you are just a male bodybuilding schmoe and have no qualifications to judge anyone.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: August 27, 2009, 04:36:11 PM »
So tell me seriously why is it the only time IFBB politics were involved was when Dorian won or Ronnie lost?  Ronnie in no way deserved all 8 of his titles.  He deserved 4 maybe 5 tops.  He lost the SOS and deserved to lose.  ALL the pics you posted of him with Gunther Ronnie loses every shot but the Rear double bi.  Like I said before you have no clue how to judge.  I have no problem with you thinking Ronnie is better than Dorian but to say Ronnie should have won the SOS just shows that your mancrush on Ronnie is hitting stalker like levels.  He was off.  WAY OFF for that show. Yes Ronnie killed him in 03 (he should have at the SOS too but took it lightly and lost).  Face it man you are just a male bodybuilding schmoe and have no qualifications to judge anyone.

Great post because you're right on the money on all points !

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #332 on: August 27, 2009, 04:39:57 PM »
Quote from Dorrian - If you dont have the guns dont get on stage ;)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #333 on: August 27, 2009, 04:42:38 PM »
Woah - great post. Spot on!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #334 on: August 27, 2009, 04:54:55 PM »
Quote from Dorrian - If you dont have the guns dont get on stage ;)

oh the irony 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #335 on: August 27, 2009, 05:01:02 PM »

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #336 on: August 27, 2009, 05:03:26 PM »
Want peace? tell Ron to put Hulkster in timeout the place will be quiet because of a lot less trolling on his behalf

I tried to be the bigger man , he declined not much more I can do.

Guys you have been arguing about this for what.. 3-4 years now? Even before the truce thread there were several other threads going on and on between you two.

It is time for the rest of GETBIG to take some intitive and moderate a peace treaty...the likes of which have never yet been seen in the interwebs. Think about it...if nothing else you get a paid vacation to Canada, and stay in a plush hotel in Toronto. Hulkster can meet you at a designated place...and you two and work this out over 30 bottles of Molson.

I should start a fundraiser...

M!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: August 27, 2009, 05:04:37 PM »
oh the irony 8)

Still scared of great pics TROLL I don't blame you  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #338 on: August 27, 2009, 05:04:49 PM »
All Photoshop ;)

I wish it were true.

but it isn't: :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: August 27, 2009, 05:06:36 PM »
Guys you have been arguing about this for what.. 3-4 years now? Even before the truce thread there were several other threads going on and on between you two.

It is time for the rest of GETBIG to take some intitive and moderate a peace treaty...the likes of which have never yet been seen in the interwebs. Think about it...if nothing else you get a paid vacation to Canada, and stay in a plush hotel in Toronto. Hulkster can meet you at a designated place...and you two and work this out over 30 bottles of Molson.

I should start a fundraiser...

M!

I don't drink  ;) and there is NO debate between us just him denying the facts , you can't talk rationally with irrational people !

Ronnie Coleman destroyed everything he typed in all that time when he typed he couldn't beat Dorian , there is nothing to solve just angry little trolling spamming the board because they lost.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: August 27, 2009, 05:09:38 PM »
I wish it were true.

but it isn't: :-\

A contest he easily beat Ronnie in  ;D sixth place for Ronnie , spare us the politics cry

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #341 on: August 27, 2009, 05:10:52 PM »
no politics cry.

ronnie was in diapers then.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: August 27, 2009, 05:11:56 PM »

Post of the year!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: August 27, 2009, 05:15:44 PM »
no politics cry.

ronnie was in diapers then.

And what did he say when he turned 8 time Olympia?  ;)

What he said rendered all your years invested MOOT to be crushed by your own hero is the sweetest revenge now angry little trolls spam the board chasing me around trying to bad mouth me in every thread which always backfires because NO ONE CARES except you and the other trolls I own ( pumpster & neo )

This thread you've been taken a fucking beating NO ONE agrees with you except gimmicks and pumpster lmfao you tried to gather recruits to your cause and you failed as always

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: August 27, 2009, 05:17:06 PM »
Dorian not even close to his best crushing Ronnie

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #345 on: August 28, 2009, 06:48:55 PM »
How many Olympias Dorian have?

Ronnie?

Theres your answer

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: August 28, 2009, 07:31:25 PM »

Ronnie?

Theres your answer

How many times did Dorian and Ronnie meet in competition and who won every single time?  Which one of them admitted that the other would have kept winning, had he continued to compete past 1997?  Who lost during their Olympia reign to Gunter, then lost their title to Jay Cutler?  Conversely, which one never lost while champ?  There's your answer. 

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #347 on: August 28, 2009, 07:52:19 PM »
who has more Mr. Os? whose reign as Mr. O was longer?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: August 28, 2009, 07:57:05 PM »
who has more Mr. Os? whose reign as Mr. O was longer?

Who's competition was lessor during their "longer reign", which involved losing twice (including to friggin Gunter)?  Thanks for playing.  You'll be receiving the Getbig home game as a consolation prize.  Good night everyone and don't forget to get your pets spayed or neutered. 

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #349 on: August 28, 2009, 07:59:55 PM »

Ronnie?

Theres your answer

So with that logic then how many O's does Haney have?  Who actually beat Dorian? Thanks for playing.