Author Topic: The day Mr. Olympia got toppled  (Read 36258 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
The day Mr. Olympia got toppled
« on: August 22, 2009, 05:43:04 PM »
Place         Name   Country     1     2     3     4      Final

1  Gunter Schlierkamp   Germany   5   6   5   5       21

2   Ronnie Coleman   USA            12  9 10   10      41

I'd smile too if I kicked Mr. Olympia's ass!  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Place         Name   Country     1     2     3     4      Final

1  Gunter Schlierkamp   Germany   5   6   5   5       21

2   Ronnie Coleman   USA            12  9 10   10      41

I'd smile too if I kicked Mr. Olympia's ass!  ;D

;D

21 to 41 man that wasn't even close he blew him out the door !! 300 pounds with better conditioning = impressive win for Gunther

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
;D

21 to 41 man that wasn't even close he blew him out the door !! 300 pounds with better conditioning = impressive win for Gunther

A thrashing if there ever was one.  I heard after the contest that Ronnie was so despondent that Gunter actually had to offer him one of his special invites to calm him down. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
A thrashing if there ever was one.  I heard after the contest that Ronnie was so despondent that Gunter actually had to offer him one of his special invites to calm him down. 

Look at the size difference in calves it's INSANE Ronnie has the same size quads and absolutely the worse calves it's crazy

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Look at the size difference in calves it's INSANE Ronnie has the same size quads and absolutely the worse calves it's crazy

It's pretty astonishing really.  Those calves are so bad, I'd damn near be tempted to call Lou Ferrigno for advice!   ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
This was a very impressive win for Guntrer....however to put it in historical perspective, this was probably the only time Gunbter could put it all together and bring in his physique the way it should have looked all along....Gunter's career is one of Epic unfulfilled potential while Ronnie won 8 Olympias....

doesn't take away from his victory though..maybe one of the most stunning in bodybuilding history considering that Ronnie was in his full prime

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
This was a very impressive win for Guntrer....however to put it in historical perspective, this was probably the only time Gunbter could put it all together and bring in his physique the way it should have looked all along....Gunter's career is one of Epic unfulfilled potential while Ronnie won 8 Olympias....

doesn't take away from his victory though..maybe one of the most stunning in bodybuilding history considering that Ronnie was in his full prime

No doubt about it.  Here's another pic of the Champ.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
To the victor go the spoils. 

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
But wait...Gunter didn't win neither USA or Nationals...According to Bob - that is "nothing"...but than wait the second...Current Mr. O somehow squeaked in with North American victory...but - HEY...how about 8 times Mr. O - Ronnie Coleman?

Ooops - he didn't either...

He also won North American...

Well, forget about that - how about Dorian... :-X

Well. Arnold....?  >:( :-X :o ::)

Samir...?

Never mind...

io856

gunter is a very good looking man...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Exactly he's like Samir Bannout who managed to get everything right for one particular day ( although he did win another pro contest ) and he looked awesome in 92

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
To the victor go the spoils. 

not quite, sure........he could have fucked every hot fitness chick in the industry three times over............but it a pretty poorly-kept secret that gunter is a homosexual.
.....sorry to dissappoint

also, wtf is with that woven mass of veins he has on his right knee, i never saw anything like that on abodybuilder before..

and as for this win, it ws one of the all time, great one-day showings in the history of bodybuilding.

wonder what he is doing now, i knwo he thought he wsa going to be the next Bavarian BB-turned -actor to set the world on fire.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
It's pretty astonishing really.  Those calves are so bad, I'd damn near be tempted to call Lou Ferrigno for advice!   ;)

These guys will argue Ronnie's calves are huge and in proportion with his quads LMFAO I mean the level of delusion is unmatched

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Huge aryan bastard, no doubt about it.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Huge aryan bastard, no doubt about it.

And Mr. Olympia killer.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Fast forward 2 years .. Ronnie 295 lbs

Gunther is even closer to the camera. Owned beyond belief

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
And Mr. Olympia killer.
Olympia killer thats hilarious =  :D :D :D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Fast forward 2 years .. Ronnie 295 lbs

Gunther is even closer to the camera. Owned beyond belief

Still can't change the fact the Gunter took down the champ with a knockout.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
gunter didnt deserve that win it was all politics.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
gunter didnt deserve that win it was all politics.

Blaming Politics: The bodybuilding equivalent of stomping your feet and yelling, "no fair".  :'(

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me

knockout my ass. ::)

even bodybuilding.com says it was a fix. they said the IFBB should have picked a different show to pull the stunt though. it worked well though. sparked interest and buzz for the olympia that year. no doubt helped to sell fill those empty seats..

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
shot after shot shows the fix was locked:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
LOL look at the cuts in ronnie's quad there. and pec cuts. gunter is blown off the map. front and especially back.

but Uncle Joe needed to sell those olympia seats.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
knockout my ass. ::)

even bodybuilding.com says it was a fix. they said the IFBB should have picked a different show to pull the stunt though. it worked well though. sparked interest and buzz for the olympia that year. no doubt helped to sell fill those empty seats..

What took you so long? HA HA! OWNED!!  ;D  My work is done here.

Huckster = Owned! & Melting Down!