Author Topic: Miss Universe  (Read 7521 times)

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Miss Universe
« on: August 23, 2009, 06:44:55 PM »
I call Dominican Republic  :P

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Miss Universe
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 07:12:49 PM »

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 07:14:36 PM »
Spirit of Truth

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 08:04:54 PM »
Top 5

1.Venezuela
2.Dominican Republic
3.Kosovo
4.Australia
5.Puerto Rico

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 08:11:20 PM »
usually...i'm anti-Dominican but it's a joke she didnt win this thing.  Ms Ven was nice but a pretty standard chick.   
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 08:34:04 PM »

DR

they took down Vens photos?

Oh...Monica!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 08:49:46 PM »
Top 5

1.Venezuela
2.Dominican Republic
3.Kosovo
4.Australia
5.Puerto Rico

I thought it was between Dominican Republic and Kosovo.......

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 11:57:11 PM »
my roommate is Venezuelan.  you'd think he was watching the world cup.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 11:59:52 PM »
my roommate is Venezuelan.  you'd think he was watching the world cup.

Aren't you a little old for a room-mate? I'm not saying that you are, but you come across as older than the average getbigger

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 12:02:35 AM »
Aren't you a little old for a room-mate? I'm not saying that you are, but you come across as older than the average getbigger

hmmm I never knew there was an age limit for having a room mate. 

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 12:06:26 AM »
hmmm I never knew there was an age limit for having a room mate. 

I haven't had a room-mate since I was an undergraduate, and I think it would be hard for me to go back to living with one just because I'm used to doing what I want in my space.  I figure this is because I'm getting older and no longer have the patience to put up with someone else's crap

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 12:10:46 AM »

yes, I'm even older than Ron.   would calling him my border or renter be more appropriate?   I own the condo, he rents one of the bedrooms, but we share cooking and cleaning.    I've known him for 20 years.  he lived with me in NYC when he was waiting on his immigration status.   then I moved back to LA.  a few years later he did too.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 12:15:45 AM »
yes, I'm even older than Ron.   would calling him my border or renter be more appropriate?   I own the condo, he rents one of the bedrooms, but we share cooking and cleaning.    I've known him for 20 years.  he lived with me in NYC when he was waiting on his immigration status.   then I moved back to LA.  a few years later he did too.

I guess if you're compatible and used to it, it would work. I'm just not the space-sharing type of person, although I had fun room-mates when I was younger.  I get stressed out at work and when I come home I want things to be exactly the way I want them

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2009, 12:23:00 AM »
I guess if you're compatible and used to it, it would work. I'm just not the space-sharing type of person, although I had fun room-mates when I was younger.  I get stressed out at work and when I come home I want things to be exactly the way I want them

ya thats understandable--as I got older I felt the same way to

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2009, 12:41:49 AM »

Looks like you guys are close. I lost pretty much all my friends 5 year back. I miss that.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 12:54:14 AM »
Looks like you guys are close. I lost pretty much all my friends 5 year back. I miss that.

it is a bit unusual.  of the main people in my life, my 'family', one I met in 84, another in 87, one in 89, one in 94, and one new addition from just 3 years ago.     On the other hand, never kept in contact with anyone from high school or college.

John Smith from Canada

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 12:59:07 AM »
Is there a Miss Iran? I see so many pretty girls from Iran here in Toronto. But, I have a thing for cute girls from India. I'm so jealous of those two from Slum Dog Millionaire going together. He's so lucky, and he's like 7 years younger than her.  :-[

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2009, 05:38:51 PM »
it is a bit unusual.  of the main people in my life, my 'family', one I met in 84, another in 87, one in 89, one in 94, and one new addition from just 3 years ago.     On the other hand, never kept in contact with anyone from high school or college.

People change, what you had in common with someone 10 years ago sometime isn't there anymore... the older we get the harder it is to make friends; then again there's people I met in person on here that are pretty cool and if we were closer, we would definitely hang out on weekly basis (viva the internets)...

my wave of friends... high school (none survived), college in MTL (my closest friends but rarely see them), Stanford...well none I would invite over for diner but would definitely keep in touch for career sake...

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2009, 06:21:21 PM »
People change, what you had in common with someone 10 years ago sometime isn't there anymore... the older we get the harder it is to make friends; then again there's people I met in person on here that are pretty cool and if we were closer, we would definitely hang out on weekly basis (viva the internets)...

my wave of friends... high school (none survived), college in MTL (my closest friends but rarely seem them), Stanford...well none I would invite over for diner but would definitely keep in touch for career sake...

That's true,  I still keep contact with a couple of friends out of high school, but the common interest and level of conversations aren't the same as it used to be. Quite sad really, I miss those days, even though, I am not that old, it sure seems like it at times. Guess that's life! Plus now a days, it's true, the older you get the harder it's to make friends.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 05:08:23 AM »

my wave of friends... high school (none survived), college in MTL (my closest friends but rarely see them), Stanford...well none I would invite over for diner but would definitely keep in touch for career sake...

translation: nobody can stand me so i live my life through the internets. every friend i ever had has dropped me because i suck as a person  ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2009, 05:09:07 AM »

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2009, 07:09:45 PM »

Sam Likes

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2009, 07:29:08 PM »
tim's apartment was made into a movie:

Deep Tissue Massage

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V