Author Topic: Bryan Danielson signs with WWE  (Read 2976 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Bryan Danielson signs with WWE
« on: August 24, 2009, 10:25:21 AM »
Farewell To A Legend
Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bryan Danielson has agreed in principle to a contract with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Bryan has been an exemplary talent and a wonderful member of the Ring of Honor locker room and family since the inception of the company. We couldn’t be happier for Bryan and all of his successes, many of which Ring of Honor has been proud to witness first hand.

We congratulate Bryan on the beginning of this next journey in his brilliant career, and wish him all the best as he progresses. Many Ring of Honor fans refer to Bryan as the “best in the world” and we look forward to looking on in earnest as he shows everyone watching the wrestling world’s biggest stage just why that is.

Bryan will appear as scheduled at all of the September Ring of Honor events. Please join us in Philadelphia, Dayton, Chicago, Boston, and New York as we say thank you and farewell to a truly one-of-a-kind talent.

http://rohwrestling.com/news/article.aspx?id=2952

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Bryan Danielson signs with WWE
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 11:35:34 AM »
Never saw him wrestle. Any good Mass?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 01:13:36 PM »
Very good. He strikes me more of a Greg Valentine type guy, meaning the longer it goes the better he gets. Incredible psychology. He is a small guy though, hopefully that won't hold him back. He uses a ton of great submissions. I'm going to the Boston shows. Here is a great recent match with Austin Aries. I'll post some stuff with Nigel Mcgiuiness and Tyler Black.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 06:25:48 PM »
lol at mass04 posting about bryan danielson and expecting anyone to know who he is

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 05:01:01 AM »
Very good. He strikes me more of a Greg Valentine type guy, meaning the longer it goes the better he gets. Incredible psychology. He is a small guy though, hopefully that won't hold him back. He uses a ton of great submissions. I'm going to the Boston shows. Here is a great recent match with Austin Aries. I'll post some stuff with Nigel Mcgiuiness and Tyler Black.

Very nice clip. Looks like he's got some great potential. I also just phoned out that the "Fan" that interfered in the Cena / Ortopn Match at SS was no other than Brett DiBiase. Million Dollar Man's youngest son. Could this be a new member coming into the Legacy?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 10:41:31 AM »

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 11:30:20 AM »
Really good footage there, Mass.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 12:23:32 PM »
Really good footage there, Mass.
Thanks. Sadly. posting ROH stuff on youtube is frowned upon.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 01:09:51 PM »
Thanks. Sadly. posting ROH stuff on youtube is frowned upon.

don't worry

ROH won't exist for much longer and all that shit will be on youtube

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 02:42:24 AM »
They wont know what the fuck to do with him.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 08:21:40 AM »
They wont know what the fuck to do with him.
If they let him be "The American Dragon" i think he'll get over, much like Punk. If they Colt Cabana him and name him something stupid, he'll be jobbed out on ECW and released within 3 months.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 01:58:45 PM »
How long do you think they'll keep him in developmental for?  There's been no word on Dos Caras since he was signed.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 06:42:21 AM »
How long do you think they'll keep him in developmental for?  There's been no word on Dos Caras since he was signed.
credit: lordsofpain.net
 Bryan Danielson signing with WWE was expected since ROH started on HDNet. As reported on months ago, Danielson never wanted to sign a contract with ROH and the belief was that as soon as he could work out a deal with WWE he would accept it. He had been booked in ROH in prepartion for a possible signing with WWE since about May. At this point, it isn't believed that Danielson will be heading to WWE's Florida Championship Wrestling territory before debuting on TV. However, that has been the case with others who have signed with WWE and were then sent to developmental.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 12:58:57 PM »
this guy got jobber written all over him. not much of a look no size, it's a shame guy has good mat skills which unfortunately don't translate to todays wrestling. see bodybuilding stiff in dictionary batista pic should be there. he reminds me of karl kotch somewhat and his career wasn't much once he hit the big time read wwe.
F