Author Topic: Ben Pakulski and Steve Kuclo Train Chest at Metroflex Gym in Plano, TX  (Read 9700 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
Re: Ben Pakulski and Steve Kuclo Train Chest at Metroflex Gym in Plano, TX
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 06:36:30 PM »
What are your views on these two musclemen, MattT?  :P

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 07:06:34 PM »

I don't see it... I don't see the hype with Kuclo.

If he goes PRO it will strictly be becuase of hype and politics.

- Block!
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 07:10:48 PM »
f

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 07:16:39 PM »
You can tell Kuclo is on a sh$% load on Insulin ,and anabolics.He looks like Chris Cook used when he was 60 iu's of insulin.
Down the road in 5 years, he might be a good builder, but he is like Trey Brewer, to much to soon.
If he keeps it up his body will be shot by 28-30.Most bodybuilders dont know this but you
need to build a solid foundation, then use anabolics.Not turn 18 then start blasting the sh$%$ out of your body with juice.
If you dont build a solid foundation, then when you come off you shrivel up like a prune when you come off

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 07:18:34 PM »
I was just waiting for one of Ben's pecs to pop...
A

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 07:35:04 PM »
You can tell Kuclo is on a sh$% load on Insulin ,and anabolics.He looks like Chris Cook used when he was 60 iu's of insulin.
Down the road in 5 years, he might be a good builder, but he is like Trey Brewer, to much to soon.
If he keeps it up his body will be shot by 28-30.Most bodybuilders dont know this but you
need to build a solid foundation, then use anabolics.Not turn 18 then start blasting the sh$%$ out of your body with juice.
If you dont build a solid foundation, then when you come off you shrivel up like a prune when you come off
I agree with this...

I think it's his extreme insulin use preventing him from really comming in ripped to the bone and even drier than one. No matter how lean he gets he still has that fat Chinese kids face.

Kuclo is strong and can no doubt move some weight and hang with the best of them in the gym but he can't stand next to superheavies like an Ed Nunn or even when he stood next to a Ben White. He always looks like he needs at least 2-3 weeks on the day of a show.

He'll go PRO at the Nationals and watch how the NPC uses it's corrupt political system to make him go PRO.

The dumbest thing Kuclo has ever don was drop his MuscleTech contract a couple years back.

- Block.
?

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 07:40:36 PM »
I agree with this...

I think it's his extreme insulin use preventing him from really comming in ripped to the bone and even drier than one. No matter how lean he gets he still has that fat Chinese kids face.

Kuclo is strong and can no doubt move some weight and hang with the best of them in the gym but he can't stand next to superheavies like an Ed Nunn or even when he stood next to a Ben White. He always looks like he needs at least 2-3 weeks on the day of a show.

He'll go PRO at the Nationals and watch how the NPC uses it's corrupt political system to make him go PRO.

The dumbest thing Kuclo has ever don was drop his MuscleTech contract a couple years back.

- Block.

He's with Universal now...

A

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 07:44:43 PM »

Obviously by the constant supply of Universal t-shirts he sports in the gym.

Word around the campfire says that when MuscleTech wanted him a couple years back they were going to PAY him a monthly check like they do with that Sam Smith kid and use him at the tradeshows etc... etc...

What Steve wanted was just free supplements and to appear in all their ads. Basically he wanted to be SEEN and not PAID. I wouldn't doubt if he told Universal the same...

" Cool, guys... I'm just happy to be here, I'm a fireman. I don't need a stipend or a check. Just give me some supps and put me in your ads and we're all good. "

I could be wrong but my sources are good.

- Block!
?

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 07:46:28 PM »
  Obviously by the constant supply of Universal t-shirts he sports in the gym.

Word around the campfire says that when MuscleTech wanted him a couple years back they were going to PAY him a monthly check like they do with that Sam Smith kid and use him at the tradeshows etc... etc...

What Steve wanted was just free supplements and to appear in all their ads. Basically he wanted to be SEEN and not PAID. I wouldn't doubt if he told Universal the same...

" Cool, guys... I'm just happy to be here, I'm a fireman. I don't need a stipend or a check. Just give me some supps and put me in your ads and we're all good. "

I could be wrong but my sources are good.

- Block!

I remember that guy, whatever happened to him?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 07:46:58 PM »
where is he a fireman, Houston? 

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 07:48:40 PM »
I don't know. Somewhere in the DFW area. Gayer Tan guest-posing comming out with fireman get-up. Oh wait, he does that.

- Block.
?

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 07:49:04 PM »
I agree with this...

- Block.

If I remember  he wasn't always like that, his face used to be leaner. Now with the heavy insulin use it's always never lean on contest day.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2009, 07:49:40 PM »

I think in Dallas, I see him quite a bit since he moved down here.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2009, 07:52:32 PM »
I don't know. Somewhere in the DFW area. Gayer Tan guest-posing comming out with fireman get-up. Oh wait, he does that.

- Block.
oh, i've got to see that.  sounds trashy   lol

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 07:57:41 PM »

I think in Dallas, I see him quite a bit since he moved down here.
What part of TX are you in? I have family in Plano and The Colony. Cool area. Good bodybuilding scene... If I ever leave ChiTown I'd head south to The Lone Star State.

Finish this, Ryan...

" The stars at NIGHT are big and BRIGHT..... 

- Block!
?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 08:00:51 PM »

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 08:14:37 PM »
It's not as complicated as some are making it. Kuclo just doesn't have good genetics no matter what.

Pakulski's a lot more impressive to me in terms of physique and strength.

Good intensity in their training, especially Pakulski who seems to be the one pushing the envelope.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2009, 08:15:23 PM »
What part of TX are you in? I have family in Plano and The Colony. Cool area. Good bodybuilding scene... If I ever leave ChiTown I'd head south to The Lone Star State.

Finish this, Ryan...

" The stars at NIGHT are big and BRIGHT..... 

- Block!

"Deep in the heart of Texas!!"

I live in the Plano area, north dallas to be exact! Nice area, been here forever! Lots of good looking chicks, and you're correct, the bodybuilding scene is pretty big here.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2009, 08:30:55 PM »

- Block.

Why is that dumb? I was under the impression that you do not think too highly of Muscletech.

And this bloke looks pretty decent. Conditioning is sub-par but that is a matter of course nowadays, and many blame the GH-insulin heavy dosage combo.

His upper body beats Pakulski's though!  :P

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 08:33:51 PM »
oh, i've got to see that.  sounds trashy   lol

:P

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2009, 08:41:52 PM »
I agree with this...

- Block.

:P

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2009, 08:44:10 PM »
Why is that dumb? I was under the impression that you do not think too highly of Muscletech.

And this bloke looks pretty decent. Conditioning is sub-par but that is a matter of course nowadays, and many blame the GH-insulin heavy dosage combo.

His upper body beats Pakulski's though!  :P
I don't think highly of MT at all. I despise that company but more than likeyly Kuclo, with his squakey clean image, would never admit to anything negative could have gotten a check from them every month.

If I were always portraying myself to be 'positive' but deep deep deep down I knew what snakes MT was... I'd collect a check from them and tell the public and fanboys at tradeshows how great their products are. Fuck it.

I'm willing to bet Kuclo will hire Palumbo within the next 3-6 months. You heard it here, first!

- Block!
?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2009, 10:34:47 PM »

more insulin in that kid than a room of 1,000 diabetics........most bloated offseason face since phil heath  :o

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV