Author Topic: glenn beck the sceam queen  (Read 2829 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
glenn beck the sceam queen
« on: August 24, 2009, 11:24:29 PM »
wtf.  I'm looking for a past comment on hc by beck and out of nowhere he screams like a stuck bitch from a b horror flick.  The asshole scared the shit out of my baby who was sleeping and had me freaking to hit the mute botton ::)  fucking spaz.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: glenn beck the sceam queen
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 11:27:19 PM »
wtf.  I'm looking for a past comment on hc by beck and out of nowhere he screams like a stuck bitch from a b horror flick.  The asshole scared the shit out of my baby who was sleeping and had me freaking to hit the mute botton ::)  fucking spaz.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

My woman just asked, "wtf was that?",  from the other room.

lol

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 11:31:18 PM »
LOL, that had me in stitches

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 11:34:38 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

My woman just asked, "wtf was that?",  from the other room.

lol
lol

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 11:35:40 PM »
haha

I gotta make that my new phone ring tone.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 02:29:07 AM »

Hugo, forgive me for laughing, ...but the idea that Beck scared the baby has me in stitches.
It wasn't the screaming that scared her, ...it was Beck himself. C'mon folks, ...how much more proof do you need?
You know a man is evil, when as soon as he starts talking, ...babies start crying. Beck scared the baby. lololololozz
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 02:44:19 AM »
I think Beck lost his man card with that, if he ever had one.  Then there was the whimpering/crying he did.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 02:49:22 AM »
I think Beck lost his man card with that, if he ever had one.  Then there was the whimpering/crying he did.

Soon he will be losing his show next if anymore advertisers continue to pull out. lol

That should be your sig line:   "Beck scared my baby!"
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 05:04:30 AM »
Great clip.  Hysterics aside, he is 100000% correct.

See that is what all the liberals do, ignore what he is saying and attack him personally.  Sure its hysterical. 

Why is that though?  Why do liberals attack him personally?  Because you cant refute a damn thing he is saying. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 06:37:38 AM »
Libs are a funny group.They say dumb ass crap like "Beck is evil" but will defend Rev. Wright all day.Amazing!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 06:40:31 AM »
Libs are a funny group.They say dumb ass crap like "Beck is evil" but will defend Rev. Wright all day.Amazing!!

Hey Billy:

Notice how everyone attacks Beck personally BUT NEVER IS ABLE TO REFUTE HIS MESSAGE????

Sure Beck is a clown with his delivery, but his message is usually spot on accurate. 

The libs on this board have absolutely no refutation whatsoever to Becks statement in this clip.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 07:05:38 AM »
Hey Billy:

Notice how everyone attacks Beck personally BUT NEVER IS ABLE TO REFUTE HIS MESSAGE????

Sure Beck is a clown with his delivery, but his message is usually spot on accurate. 

The libs on this board have absolutely no refutation whatsoever to Becks statement in this clip.

Thats the Sol Alinski way.Find a target and make fun of him.They cant EVER dispute the FACT that Obama is a racist.The evidence is overwhelming.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2009, 07:21:20 AM »
Great clip.  Hysterics aside, he is 100000% correct.

See that is what all the liberals do, ignore what he is saying and attack him personally.  Sure its hysterical. 

Why is that though?  Why do liberals attack him personally?  Because you cant refute a damn thing he is saying. 
I'm fucking serious you asshole and I can post on it without it being a denial of what he's saying.  actually what he was saying got lost on me; it's not my fucking fault he scream like a little bitch.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2009, 07:23:16 AM »
I'm fucking serious you asshole and I can post on it without it being a denial of what he's saying.  actually what he was saying got lost on me; it's not my fucking fault he scream like a little bitch.

Come on lighten up.   Even I almost fell out my chair with that. 

BUT - HIS MESSAGE IS 10000% ACCURATE.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009, 07:25:56 AM »
Come on lighten up.   Even I almost fell out my chair with that. 

BUT - HIS MESSAGE IS 10000% ACCURATE.
well go start a freaking thread about it and I'll sticky it just for you--just for shit sake stop soundling like him... Your ransom demands will be met, don't force me to listen to that again.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2009, 07:39:55 AM »

Libs are funny.  But I think we can all agree it's not the libs whining on this thread.  It's a self-proclaimed conservative doing all teh crying.

You woudln't see Reagan whimpering and blubbering like a baby.  This new class of repubs is soft.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2009, 07:53:36 AM »
This new class of repubs is soft.
like that brilliant lol case made by Jon Stewart about them being the new liberals.  That really nailed it lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2009, 07:58:58 AM »
like that brilliant lol case made by Jon Stewart about them being the new liberals.  That really nailed it lol.

yep.  They cry, they play the victim.

Remember when republicans were the badasses of the group?  Libs were these anti-war, tree hugging cowards who cried and protested, while the repubs picked up their rifles and marched into war, cracking heads?

The repubs are reprenseted by 2 groups now.  The first is this group of whiny DJs that get on the radio or TV and cry about all the bad stuff obama is doing, offering no solutions other than to cry about it.  The other group is the Palins, the questionably qualified candidates who scream about US superiority and imperialism in a world where we don't have the rest of the planet by the balls anymore.

man up, repubs.  tell these whiny DJs to STFU, and nominate someone in 2012 who isn't an idiot.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2009, 08:01:28 AM »

Remember when republicans were the badasses of the group?  Libs were these anti-war, tree hugging cowards who cried and protested, while the repubs picked up their rifles and marched into war, cracking heads?

The repubs are reprenseted by 2 groups now.  The first is this group of whiny DJs that get on the radio or TV and cry about all the bad stuff obama is doing, offering no solutions other than to cry about it.  The other group is the Palins, the questionably qualified candidates who scream about US superiority and imperialism in a world where we don't have the rest of the planet by the balls anymore.

man up, repubs.  tell these whiny DJs to STFU, and nominate someone in 2012 who isn't an idiot.

You mean like McCain or Crist so we can get destroyed again?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2009, 08:03:17 AM »

agree.  I still think liberals are pussies.  They rarely know how to get tough and go after it like republicans did.  But republicans certainly are playing the crying game now lol...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2009, 08:04:26 AM »
You mean like McCain or Crist so we can get destroyed again?

mccain was qualified in 2000.  In 2008, he had lots of senior moments.  Crist is a nice guy and would be a safe and popular VP choice (he's bring FL!) but he's not the eye of the tiger.

Pawlenty or Huntsman - someone like that.  mitt and rudy sounded like whiny schoolgirls, screaming bout how the other was the biggest lib ever.  Thompson was just plain uninformed on the issues.  huck, albeit a bit weird, might be a good choice.  Palin, while she means well to that angry 20% of the country, just isn't presidential, let's be honest.  that backwoods-hick stuff is great for some people, but on a world stage, we'd be laughing stock II.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2009, 08:07:41 AM »
mccain was qualified in 2000.  In 2008, he had lots of senior moments.  Crist is a nice guy and would be a safe and popular VP choice (he's bring FL!) but he's not the eye of the tiger.

Pawlenty or Huntsman - someone like that.  mitt and rudy sounded like whiny schoolgirls, screaming bout how the other was the biggest lib ever.  Thompson was just plain uninformed on the issues.  huck, albeit a bit weird, might be a good choice.  Palin, while she means well to that angry 20% of the country, just isn't presidential, let's be honest.  that backwoods-hick stuff is great for some people, but on a world stage, we'd be laughing stock II.

Im kind of liking what i am hearing from Pawlenty lately.  Romney so far is really suspect for me due to his health program going bankrupt.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2009, 08:13:18 AM »
Im kind of liking what i am hearing from Pawlenty lately.  Romney so far is really suspect for me due to his health program going bankrupt.

I like pawlenty too.  very level-headed.  what i saw in 2008 was the repubs bring down their stock bigtime by acting undiginified.  Pawlenty has been cool as a fan, man.