Author Topic: Antoine Vaillant and Lonnie Teper Interview  (Read 20558 times)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: Antoine Vaillant and Lonnie Teper Interview
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2009, 05:43:17 PM »
 8)
Air Falcon

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2009, 05:46:57 PM »

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2009, 06:38:33 PM »

Easy, drugs are EVERYTHINGjust the last 1% finishing touches, he just upped the dosage a lot more. At 22, he is going to be like Kuclo, get burned out before 30. That's the problem with these young cats, he was probably juicing since 17 or 18 when he first started training. From him, Kuclo, Jason Huh, all these guys are the same. Atleast Brett Feldman was smart enough to stop and concentrate on his career and school.

Fixed, according to Bob Chic and bodybuilding apologists  :P

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2009, 06:40:17 PM »

Hahaha... notice how this thread has way more VIEWS than REPLIES? No doubt phaggots and schmoes- "fans" of his keep hitting this site when they GOOGLE his name.

I bet this kid gets soooo many e-mails from queers telling him they would like to 'sponsor' him.

More than likely he takes some of them up on their offers.

Don't we just love the bodybuilding industry?

- Block!

Schmoes need love too  :P

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2009, 07:26:24 PM »

I suppose. I see major schmoe-like tendencies in your, Sir, but it's all good. You and Tre are my homeys.

His fauxhawk is Gayer Than apricot face scub.

No doubt he wears Affliction or Ed Hardy clothes.

- Block!
?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2009, 09:41:41 PM »

Easy, drugs are EVERYTHING, he just upped the dosage a lot more. At 22, he is going to be like Kuclo, get burned out before 30. That's the problem with these young cats, he was probably juicing since 17 or 18 when he first started training. From him, Kuclo, Jason Huh, all these guys are the same. Atleast Brett Feldman was smart enough to stop and concentrate on his career and school.

He looks great, makes me want to start juicing.  Not that it would make me look like him.  Has anyone read any good studies showing the true relative and absolute risks of steroids?  I read one study where the researcher said that steroid users should not only seek steroid advice from scientific research but also from their doctors and the media.  ::)  I suppose after he could NOT prove steroids were harmful he still wanted people to believe they were, as he did too even after his research proved otherwise.  It was a case of true believer syndrome.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2009, 09:47:20 PM »

Epic quoting skills taking into consideration the fact that people scroll down and post a smiley.  :-X

;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2009, 01:20:22 AM »
He looks great, makes me want to start juicing.  Not that it would make me look like him.  Has anyone read any good studies showing the true relative and absolute risks of steroids?  I read one study where the researcher said that steroid users should not only seek steroid advice from scientific research but also from their doctors and the media.  ::)  I suppose after he could NOT prove steroids were harmful he still wanted people to believe they were, as he did too even after his research proved otherwise.  It was a case of true believer syndrome.

He does have a great physique, no doubt about it. I don't know much about GH, or insulin, but I guess those are more harmful than steriods. I weighed 175-180 really lean, been working out for 4 years natural and juiced and went to 205 on stage. I am probably 215-220 now. Guess it's the response to the juice. But like others have stated steriods ARE a big factor. Without them I assume this guy would be about the same weight as me given we are about the same height. Who knows??

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2009, 02:09:09 AM »
whats his height?

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2009, 02:15:22 AM »

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV