Author Topic: Vitamin Packs such as Animal Paks  (Read 2147 times)

Halifax

• Getbig I
Vitamin Packs such as Animal Paks
« on: August 25, 2009, 06:24:22 PM »
due to an ever changing work schedule I work out at different times every week.
therefore I stick to taking animal packs every afternoon regardless of when im gonna workout.

was wondering is perhaps I would be better of taking them at night so my body can focus on breaking the vitamins down while im sleeping since my sleep time is the only thing that remains the same week in week out.

Thanks,
Hal

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Vitamin Packs such as Animal Paks
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 06:36:03 PM »
Doesn't really matter when you take them, just as long as it's with food.
:

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 05:18:58 PM »
i would think that they would probably make it a little difficult to sleep...?  when i was in the military my gym time would vary every day but id know what time i was going like an hour before i got to go and i would just down a pack with a quick shake or when on patrol a protein bar...i am interested in hearing if it affects your sleep

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 06:17:15 PM »
i would think that they would probably make it a little difficult to sleep...? 

Im thinking the same thing. If it doesnt bother you Id keep to middle of the day

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 04:40:59 AM »
Multi’s/packs shouldn’t cause you any problems.

The only thing that may give you some kick is the vitamin B-12.
But even then, it’s only helping your body metabolize food for energy – it’s not acting as a stimulant like caffeine would.

Anyway, I’ve taken a.m./p.m. servings of a “super” B complex with high amounts of B-12, and now I’m ingesting even more in the form of liver tablets throughout the day & right before bed.
I've also taken different packs at night (some indicate certain ones to take at certain times).
I rarely have any problems sleeping.

If it does bother you, simply take them with breakfast.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 06:27:04 AM »

Multi’s/packs shouldn’t cause you any problems.

The only thing that may give you some kick is the vitamin B-12.
But even then, it’s only helping your body metabolize food for energy – it’s not acting as a stimulant like caffeine would.

Anyway, I’ve taken a.m./p.m. servings of a “super” B complex with high amounts of B-12, and now I’m ingesting even more in the form of liver tablets throughout the day & right before bed.
I've also taken different packs at night (some indicate certain ones to take at certain times).
I rarely have any problems sleeping.

If it does bother you, simply take them with breakfast.
i know always felt like they picked me up a little not like a stimulant but just a little and me personnally i dont like to take shit before bed except maybe a shake or eat some cottage cheese...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 01:37:50 PM »
I allways took my animal paks with breakfast, it just made the most sense to me, to take it that way... To get a good, strong start for the day.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 03:46:07 PM »
I allways took my animal paks with breakfast, it just made the most sense to me, to take it that way... To get a good, strong start for the day.

but depending on when you were workign out your body might need them to be more affluent in your system??  which is the reasoning i always take one multi in the morning and hten always one with my BCAA before i work out

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 10:18:48 AM »
I FEEL GOOD SINCE TAKING MULTI LAST FEW YRS ,IF I MISS SOME SLEEP I DON'T FELL IT AS MUCH .