Author Topic: Gunnery Sgt. Hartman is back!!!!! Says he's going to square away the Birthers  (Read 858 times)

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
Good link Vince but could've used more "Getbig acceptance treatment"...you need to show them even more directly the relevant data.  Just IMO of course but I stand here at the head of Getbig's media-relations department. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Good link Vince but could've used more "Getbig acceptance treatment"...you need to show them even more directly the relevant data.  Just IMO of course but I stand here at the head of Getbig's media-relations department. 

Guess you're right.... ;D

A

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
Breutal

Thanks Bob, now we can put this topic to rest. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Thanks Bob, now we can put this topic to rest. 

My apologizes.  I forgot that a lot of people weren't born when this movie came out.  Classic
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Weird they have to even address such a theory.

However, the majority of people from NC don't believe Obama was born here.  In the south there are lots of 'birthers'.

Purge_WTF

Weird they have to even address such a theory.

However, the majority of people from NC don't believe Obama was born here.  In the south there are lots of 'birthers'.

If I remember correctly, a similar survey revealed that a lot of people there didn't think Hawaii was a state.

I'm no Obama fan, but even Republican water-carriers like Tran Coulter have stated that the birth certificate issue wasn't even an issue.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
  If I remember correctly, a similar survey revealed that a lot of people there didn't think Hawaii was a state.

I'm no Obama fan, but even Republican water-carriers like Tran Coulter have stated that the birth certificate issue wasn't even an issue.

yeah, 5% of NC residents didn't believe hawaii was part of the USA.