Author Topic: curious: earnings for top "natural" fitness guys like clark bartram?  (Read 2079 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
what's up everyone! just wondering, something we all know the top tier pro guys like cutler make bank, a few hundred thousands a year with endorsements, contracts, guest posing, prize money,etcetera. and that

the lower tier guys ( from like the 15th rank ondown make only so so money) but what about the top well known fitness natural bodybuilding guys like for instance clark bartram?

he used to be on kiana's tom (weht! hot as hell!) show flex appeal on espn back in the mid 90's, had his own show for 2 years on fSN entitled "american health and fitness" has appeared on more magazine covers than probably any other "natural" bber besides mike o'hearn, but covers don't pay shit i hear!

anyway went to his website where i read he has endorsement contracts with schiek belts, some weightvest company, is the media spokesperson for ISSA personal training company, writes occassionally for some bb/fitness magazines like Ironman and Max muscle, is a spokesperson for some cardio machines i think called lifestyle, and also does internet marketing for healthy supplements, sponsors his own fitness muscle shows and so on.

seems like he has his hand in alot of areas? wonder if he has to just to survive?

being that other than acting and doing videos, the only way for a natural fitness guy to make money?

with all i mentioned that bartram is doing just wondering how much would you say he makes a year?

think he hits 100,000 a year? just curious.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: curious: earnings for top "natural" fitness guys like clark bartram?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 08:19:16 AM »
10 dollars an hour. You see these clowns in gyms all the time.

RxBandit

• Getbig III
  • Team Germany approved.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 08:20:05 AM »
Nattys make money  ???
...no question.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 08:20:18 AM »
More like about $500,000 a year.  His endorsements are piss but he has a successful PT business training the wealthy and they basically lob tons of money at him
A

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 08:29:18 AM »
More like about $500,000 a year.  His endorsements are piss but he has a successful PT business training the wealthy and they basically lob tons of money at him

this proves you are truly delusional

avg pt makes 25K per year

he may make a bit more, but not much

500K is pay for a not-so-busy orthopedic surgeon

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 08:42:40 AM »
this proves you are truly delusional

avg pt makes 25K per year

he may make a bit more, but not much

500K is pay for a not-so-busy orthopedic surgeon
Exactly and spot on.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 05:08:26 PM »

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
No Worries 4 me