Author Topic: Getbig's Toupee Kings Competition  (Read 24106 times)

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
Re: Getbig's Toupee Kings Competition
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 03:30:13 AM »
The winner is Mr chin-strap himself, no contest.

Do you think he has everyone fooled, I am sure he thinks he does..

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 03:32:15 AM »
Boyer Coe, the man, the legend, the original rugman.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2009, 03:33:38 AM »
Gary had a beauty until it slipped.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2009, 03:35:33 AM »
What about this guy, he's got everyone fooled.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2009, 03:37:55 AM »
Hmmmmm, another arguement for a chin-strap

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2009, 03:59:25 AM »
What about this guy, he's got everyone fooled.
thanks Messiah, no one would have believed me if i said it.   :-*

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2009, 04:07:42 AM »

Few things make me chuckle out loud but this is one of them!

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2009, 04:31:52 AM »
The winner is Mr chin-strap himself, no contest.

Do you think he has everyone fooled, I am sure he thinks he does..

That does not qualify as a wig or toupee. That is a hat and it is the gayest hat in the world.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2009, 05:01:47 AM »
You are in denial and you disregard the mountain of evidence of your toupee. No one will believe you in this, so I suggest you get a doctor to write a statement confirming it is your hair and not an artificial hair system. Lets see if you can come up with that piece of evidence...I doubt it   :-\

Open challenge applies to you....put your money where your mouth is

io856

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2009, 05:05:53 AM »
You are in denial and you disregard the mountain of evidence of your toupee. No one will believe you in this, so I suggest you get a doctor to write a statement confirming it is your hair and not an artificial hair system. Lets see if you can come up with that piece of evidence...I doubt it   :-\
The same doctor prescribing anabolics for cosmetic purposes to bodybuilders?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2009, 05:11:29 AM »
Who needs hair when you can get insulin without a prescription?!
No doubt about it...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2009, 05:13:48 AM »
bob has dug himself deep w his lies and hate
it would take him a long time to get forgiveness and dig himself out of the pit he has created w his ego
w

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2009, 05:33:30 AM »

Open challenge applies to you....put your money where your mouth is

Open challenge? Thats just a scam to avoid detection. The easiest is for you to prove that it is your own hair. Its not my hair, its yours. Why should I prove that your hair is real or fake? That would be absurd. It is obvious to almost all at Getbig that you have an artificial hair solution. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing to be ashamed of. What is worrying is your denial through open challenges, insulting language and untruths. This issue is creating unnecessary tension for all of us. It is best for all parties that you admit to the fact or prove us wrong.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2009, 05:43:39 AM »
Open challenge? Thats just a scam to avoid detection. The easiest is for you to prove that it is your own hair. Its not my hair, its yours. Why should I prove that your hair is real or fake? That would be absurd. It is obvious to almost all at Getbig that you have an artificial hair solution. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing to be ashamed of. What is worrying is your denial through open challenges, insulting language and untruths. This issue is creating unnecessary tension for all of us. It is best for all parties that you admit to the fact or prove us wrong.
sociopaths are always right

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2009, 06:09:43 AM »

Its a scam?  LOl...funny how that works...For some bizarre reason, its fools like you that this seems to be of interest, given that fact, I've put an open challenge for all the big mouths to put up, or stup up....If it's so "obvious"....then take the challenge. nothing to lose, right? And I'll be "owned" for life....

Whats absurd, is making shit up and taking your time to debate it....shows just how pathetic some of you are.

There are plenty of Millionaires here on this forum...get a few to chip in for your broke ass.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2009, 06:11:19 AM »
hair is only gay if you want it to be gay

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2009, 06:27:50 AM »
Its only a toupe if you want it to be a toupe

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2009, 06:50:24 AM »
IF your that hung up on bob's hair,chic could pull a strand and mail it as absurd as it sounds to one man gang and he could in turn have it lab analyzed.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2009, 07:52:36 AM »
IF your that hung up on bob's hair,chic could pull a strand and mail it as absurd as it sounds to one man gang and he could in turn have it lab analyzed.

Why should I send anything to a lab? Its not my hair. I have nothing to prove. Besides he would cheat. He would send a friends hair or one of his neck hairs. Its only reasonable that Bob Chick comes up with some proof. So far he has not come up with any iota of evidence, while credible evidence of a toupee has been presented many times. Perhaps he can supply us with some photographic evidence on youtube with closeups of his hairline.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2009, 07:54:03 AM »
Its a scam?  LOl...funny how that works...For some bizarre reason, its fools like you that this seems to be of interest, given that fact, I've put an open challenge for all the big mouths to put up, or stup up....If it's so "obvious"....then take the challenge. nothing to lose, right? And I'll be "owned" for life....

Whats absurd, is making shit up and taking your time to debate it....shows just how pathetic some of you are.

There are plenty of Millionaires here on this forum...get a few to chip in for your broke ass.

You sound like a broken record. Provide proof or accept the existing evidence

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2009, 09:19:28 AM »
lol at the "peanut gallery" owning Bob Chickerello on a daily basis

If the subject is not about his toupee its based on his dirty sexual acts in the mirage hotel next to the ice machine.
When neither are brought up his atrocious movie career is mentioned, where his best role to date is a overweight bodybuilder stepping on someone else's dogshit.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2009, 10:49:56 AM »
Does it really matter that fucking much??
Seriously? I would consider myself insane but I even draw the line at asking a man to have his hair analyzed to see how real it is

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2009, 10:55:51 AM »
Does it really matter that fucking much??
Seriously? I would consider myself insane but I even draw the line at asking a man to have his hair analyzed to see how real it is
X2

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2009, 11:30:36 AM »
Why should I send anything to a lab? Its not my hair. I have nothing to prove. Besides he would cheat. He would send a friends hair or one of his neck hairs. Its only reasonable that Bob Chick comes up with some proof. So far he has not come up with any iota of evidence, while credible evidence of a toupee has been presented many times. Perhaps he can supply us with some photographic evidence on youtube with closeups of his hairline.

I have nothing to prove either...I'm not the one questioning it...you are. Lets see your "credible evidence" that you proclaim to have.

I've offered to have any test you want to make a fool of you....yet, you dont seem to want to put up to back your claims up. Classic getbig idiot...when reality comes calling you fail miserably...

Mons Venus

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2009, 11:31:59 AM »

Chicks hair is obviously real. Dyed? Probably.......big fuuccking deal!