Author Topic: Sen. McCain Asked Why Republicans Never Tried To Reform Health Care When They We  (Read 1475 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

This lady makes some good points about the Great Obstructionist Party's ignorance of the burgeoning health care crisis when they had the chance to do something. McCain's feeble answer: we should have done more. This jackass makes it sound like the Democrats tried to prevent the GOP from doing something.We should have did more blah, blahblah bi-partisan basis, blah blahWe should have did more... blah, blah, blah.. bi-partisan basis, blah, blah, blahThe hypocrisy of this guy has no bounds.I fought against it even though I was in the pocket of companies that were making profit profit profit! This guy doesn't give a damn about ordinary people. I'm hearing his words but he's not making much sense. Bottom line Repubs were too busy blowing the surplus and lying us into invading and occupying Iraq. Health care reform was never on their radar screen.

The hypocrisy of this guy has no bounds.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

This lady makes some good points about the Great Obstructionist Party's ignorance of the burgeoning health care crisis when they had the chance to do something. McCain's feeble answer: we should have done more. This jackass makes it sound like the Democrats tried to prevent the GOP from doing something.We should have did more blah, blahblah bi-partisan basis, blah blahWe should have did more... blah, blah, blah.. bi-partisan basis, blah, blah, blahThe hypocrisy of this guy has no bounds.I fought against it even though I was in the pocket of companies that were making profit profit profit! This guy doesn't give a damn about ordinary people. I'm hearing his words but he's not making much sense. Bottom line Repubs were too busy blowing the surplus and lying us into invading and occupying Iraq. Health care reform was never on their radar screen.

The hypocrisy of this guy has no bounds.

it's arrogance not ignorance

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
it's arrogance not ignorance

The real arrogance is a community organiser ,who never had a job in his life,thinking he can run the auto industry,the banks,the health care system,tell us what to eat,what to drive,how much energy we can use,what we can weigh.THATS real arrogance.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
Do you people have a selective hearing problem or something? He just mentioned that they never had a 60 vote majority in the senate and that the Democrats were able to block a number of things being considered. Do you really think the Democrats would allow malpractice reform to go through if they could block it?
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
This post is dead-on.  There's tons of things the Republicans could have pushed for and never once made a serious, concerted effort at any of them.  12 years of the Bushes and not a freak'in thing.  Even now, it's just bitch, piss and moan about Obama's plan without offering any substantial change.  Frustration at it's finest...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The real arrogance is a community organiser ,who never had a job in his life,

Obama was a US senator, state senator, and college professor.

You don't consider these jobs?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
This post is dead-on.  There's tons of things the Republicans could have pushed for and never once made a serious, concerted effort at any of them.  12 years of the Bushes and not a freak'in thing.  Even now, it's just bitch, piss and moan about Obama's plan without offering any substantial change.  Frustration at it's finest...

Holy Moly...Skip8282 and I have found some common ground.  :)
w

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Holy Moly...Skip8282 and I have found some common ground.  :)
the republicans will do whatever the insurance companies want them to do; including doing nothing.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
The real arrogance is a community organiser ,who never had a job in his life,thinking he can run the auto industry,the banks,the health care system,tell us what to eat,what to drive,how much energy we can use,what we can weigh.THATS real arrogance.

What are we supposed to eat?
G