Author Topic: So the bitches on the Y board want me to post my pics.  (Read 9321 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
So the bitches on the Y board want me to post my pics.
« on: August 27, 2009, 01:30:24 AM »
It always seemed kind of silly to me that when there's a squabble or feud among board members each challenges the other to post a pic. When Pandae picked a fight with me it wasn't long before he and chaos issued that challenge. And I've been getting that constantly from others implying that I somehow lacked credibility if I didn't show what kind of body I have.

After watching "Zoolander" for I don't know how many times a couple of nights ago and that hilarious "Walk Off" scene it started to make some sense. I mean, this is (though I think it is much, much more) primarily a bodybuilding board we judge each other by our muscular development and condition. I get it. When there's mutual hatred between members, such as with Pandae and myself, we can't simply go outside and "throw hands" and be done with it. On GetBig we have the "Walk Off" equivalent of a "Pose Off."

I accept Pandae's challenge only if he will do the same. He claims he has posted pics before but that doesn't matter. It's a new battle and time for both of us to step up now. We can both post as many pics as we want and wear whatever we want but there has to be at least one picture from the both of us without wearing a shirt standing in a front relaxed position. I hear he's a big guy and a big guy can look very impressive in tank tops, muscle shirts, V neck sweaters and what have you. But it's not just about size it's about condition as well.

He calls me a twink. An old twink. A 50 year old twink in the advance stages of HIV. He implies that he is in his 30s. The prime age for a bodybuilder. It certainly was for me. So he should have no trouble and no fear going head to head with this old twink. I admit that I may not be a True Adonis and I sure as hell am no Leafy Bug but I have a suspicion that without a shirt on Pandae ain't no Alex23 or a Groink.

We shall see. We shall see if he accepts that challenge that he himself has made.

If anything seems unfair or unreasonable I welcome any and all input. I am simply responding to a challenge and ask only that my challenger do the same.

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: So the bitches on the Y board want me to post my pics.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 01:34:46 AM »
meltdown

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 01:41:26 AM »
It always seemed kind of silly to me that when there's a squabble or feud among board members each challenges the other to post a pic. When Pandae picked a fight with me it wasn't long before he and chaos issued that challenge. And I've been getting that constantly from others implying that I somehow lacked credibility if I didn't show what kind of body I have.

After watching "Zoolander" for I don't know how many times a couple of nights ago and that hilarious "Walk Off" scene it started to make some sense. I mean, this is (though I think it is much, much more) primarily a bodybuilding board we judge each other by our muscular development and condition. I get it. When there's mutual hatred between members, such as with Pandae and myself, we can't simply go outside and "throw hands" and be done with it. On GetBig we have the "Walk Off" equivalent of a "Pose Off."

I accept Pandae's challenge only if he will do the same. He claims he has posted pics before but that doesn't matter. It's a new battle and time for both of us to step up now. We can both post as many pics as we want and wear whatever we want but there has to be at least one picture from the both of us without wearing a shirt standing in a front relaxed position. I hear he's a big guy and a big guy can look very impressive in tank tops, muscle shirts, V neck sweaters and what have you. But it's not just about size it's about condition as well.

He calls me a twink. An old twink. A 50 year old twink in the advance stages of HIV. He implies that he is in his 30s. The prime age for a bodybuilder. It certainly was for me. So he should have no trouble and no fear going head to head with this old twink. I admit that I may not be a True Adonis and I sure as hell am no Leafy Bug but I have a suspicion that without a shirt on Pandae ain't no Alex23 or a Groink.

We shall see. We shall see if he accepts that challenge that he himself has made.

If anything seems unfair or unreasonable I welcome any and all input. I am simply responding to a challenge and ask only that my challenger do the same.

We appreciate your submission of a manuscript for publication.  However, at this time your novel is not what we are looking for.  Good luck in your search for another publisher!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 01:46:02 AM »
Also, this "contest" will be done asap. There will be no 2 months out or 4 weeks out BS. We will evaluate each other by presenting our day to day usual "walk around" condition.

The reason I'm doing this on the G&O board, and not on the Y board (which I found myself inexplicably on) is because it's a niche board and my popularity there is at Basile-like lows. G&O reaches a wider audience and I believe I will get a much more fair and objective evaluation.

Nonetheless, I trust one of the moderators there to be fair, CalvinH. All pictures will be submitted to him first and none of it posted unless both parties (Pandae and myself) step up and not chicken out at the last minute. I will confirm with CalvinH if he will agree to the terms.

It's Wednesday night here in Hawaii so it's for all practical purposes Thursday on the mainland. Pictures are to be submitted by this coming Monday. That should be more than enough time for Pandae, considering how much time he spends on this board, to get those digital camera batteries charge and to snap a few shots (remember shirt off Mr. Beast) by this weekend and have them submitted. Shouldn't take more than fifteen minutes depending on how many pics he takes.

Remember, the point is to evaluate each other on the day to day condition that we maintain year round. He has indicated that he's been dieting for a while so he should be ahead of the game.

Again if anything seems unreasonable please let me know.

We'll see if the self-proclaimed bully is able to step up to the challenge that he himself made.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 02:19:30 AM »
Penislust, why do you meltdown so much?
No doubt about it...

RxBandit

• Getbig III
  • Team Germany approved.
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 02:20:15 AM »
wtf is this gay shit?
...no question.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 02:27:11 AM »
Also, this "contest" will be done asap. There will be no 2 months out or 4 weeks out BS. We will evaluate each other by presenting our day to day usual "walk around" condition.

The reason I'm doing this on the G&O board, and not on the Y board (which I found myself inexplicably on) is because it's a niche board and my popularity there is at Basile-like lows. G&O reaches a wider audience and I believe I will get a much more fair and objective evaluation.

Nonetheless, I trust one of the moderators there to be fair, CalvinH. All pictures will be submitted to him first and none of it posted unless both parties (Pandae and myself) step up and not chicken out at the last minute. I will confirm with CalvinH if he will agree to the terms.

It's Wednesday night here in Hawaii so it's for all practical purposes Thursday on the mainland. Pictures are to be submitted by this coming Monday. That should be more than enough time for Pandae, considering how much time he spends on this board, to get those digital camera batteries charge and to snap a few shots (remember shirt off Mr. Beast) by this weekend and have them submitted. Shouldn't take more than fifteen minutes depending on how many pics he takes.

Remember, the point is to evaluate each other on the day to day condition that we maintain year round. He has indicated that he's been dieting for a while so he should be ahead of the game.

Again if anything seems unreasonable please let me know.

We'll see if the self-proclaimed bully is able to step up to the challenge that he himself made.

Settle down - its just the internet. You are making a fool of yourself. Panda has posted pics before and he is a huge bastard.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 02:27:59 AM »
Yes, everyone here has posted pics. Only tiny tits don't post pics.....
No doubt about it...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 02:32:18 AM »
Penislust, why do you meltdown so much?

No meltdown. Just accepting the challenge that he himself made.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 02:36:44 AM »

I don't care about pics posted in the past. He issued a challenge to me now. I accept. He either lives up to the challenge he himself issued or not. Very simple.

I'll state it again for clarity: It's a bodybuilding board where we evaluate others on development and condition. None of this tank top/muscle shirt stuff. He made the challenge now so we will post pics now, not pics from the past. Accept or decline. Simple as that.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 02:37:12 AM »
wheres the pic?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 02:37:52 AM »
wtf is this gay shit?

Only if you want it to be. You are making it very easy for him to back down. Saves me the trouble.

RxBandit

• Getbig III
  • Team Germany approved.
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2009, 02:39:30 AM »
Only if you want it to be. You are making it very easy for him to back down. Saves me the trouble.

I'm looking forward to your little competition.
...no question.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2009, 02:39:58 AM »
wheres the pic?

Actually, I like the pics you post more.

I will posts pics if he will agree to do the same. He made the challenge. He should be more than willing to accept the challenge that he himself made against this twink.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2009, 02:40:21 AM »

I took a pic of a crazy woman and it broke the lens, otherwise I'd be all over this board.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 02:42:17 AM »
I'm looking forward to your little competition.

Little? He's described as a beast. I will start the Tabata Protocol beginning tomorrow.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 02:44:23 AM »
Dear Pellius,

I would just like to inform you that you are comming across as a complete vagina.

Man up, Wendy.

Kindest regards.

Akiwale.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 02:45:56 AM »
Settle down - its just the internet. You are making a fool of yourself. Panda has posted pics before and he is a huge bastard.

He made the challenge and I accept. Why is that being a fool? He made the challenge now so it's pics of today not in the past. Anytime between now and this Monday. My dig camera is charge and ready to go. Is he?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 02:46:57 AM »
wtf is this gay shit?

pellius thinks he's Derek Zoolander, i think.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 02:48:03 AM »
Dear Pellius,

I would just like to inform you that you are comming across as a complete vagina.

Man up, Wendy.

Kindest regards.

Akiwale.

He made a challenge and I accept. He either accepts the challenge he himself made or declines. Simple as that.

Try to keep up.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 02:48:23 AM »
They say that living well is the best revenge.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 02:51:24 AM »
They say that living well is the best revenge.

After he declines the challenge he himself made then it will be over. Every time he gives me shit I can remind him as to how he backed down from a challenge he made.

RxBandit

• Getbig III
  • Team Germany approved.
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 02:51:34 AM »
What's the 1st prize?
...no question.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 02:53:15 AM »
wtf

why dont you just put up your image and be done with it? why do you have to wait for him? if he doesnt then you win your little internet fued.

ill bet you still hold your mommas hand to cross the street. sensitive flower you are

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2009, 02:55:32 AM »
Pellius, do we have to sign some kind of contract to read this thread?