Author Topic: How do these people measure their body fat %?  (Read 2442 times)

dov

• Getbig IV
Re: How do these people measure their body fat %?
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 02:49:02 PM »
STop talk to me like that and using your stupid brain to produce this kind of infantile joke of imitating CHINESES(Sorry, I am japanese).
During your joking about us(OK your low education say that Jap and chinese are same.), Japan is the most technologoicaly progressed country of the world.  
Speak at least 3 languages. You stupid MONOLINGUAL

I am just laughing at the tendency of measuring bodyfat. And just i started this thread for the entertainment.
calm down "KYUMO"!!! this called shorthand i write like this on teh internets don't be so defensive. No i have never "step foot on stage"!! Curious, what are your career contest earning$$$$ ?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 02:52:54 PM »
calm down "KYUMO"!!! this called shorthand i write like this on teh internets don't be so defensive. No i have never "step foot on stage"!! Curious, what are your career contest earning$$$$ ?
Its just a hobby and i dont earn money with this.
 Thats why I am natural.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2009, 01:02:44 AM »

Ms. Puerto Rico (on the left) is fucking hot!!!! I don't care if the site it's on is claiming either of them could be tranny's. It's great eye candy!!!

s##t...is ms rico ice la fox's twin or the woman herself before the adult days?  :o

hairline is different but just a bad thought or two

Oh...Monica!

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2009, 01:13:14 AM »

I don't think there is a 100% accurate method, but there are far more less than accurate methods than accurate.
Who says the person doing the skin-fold test isn't grabbing more skin than the previous person, and giving a far different reading? Or maybe you're blowing out all your air on the hydrostatic test? Lots of variables.
I know I've been tested at 5.7% using a skin fold test, but I didn't look like it IMO. So at that point I was thinking that the pros "must" be at 2-3% if what the magazines say is true! ::)
In recent times I've been far leaner than when I was measured previously...does that mean I was at 5% or below? I don't think so.
That's why judges at a contest don't use what the person weighs or has for body fat % in their results.

blowing out all your air?!...are you serious?...lol...

do you know how hydrostatic testing works?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2009, 08:31:04 AM »
blowing out all your air?!...are you serious?...lol...

do you know how hydrostatic testing works?

That part I just repeated from a personal trainer I talked to many a moon ago. My point was just that there are inaccuracies in every test, apparently just as in believing the personal trainer I spoke to 12 years ago!
However, yes I do know how how the hydrostatic test works. :(

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2009, 09:39:16 AM »
STop talk to me like that and using your stupid brain to produce this kind of infantile joke of imitating CHINESES(Sorry, I am japanese).
During your joking about us(OK your low education say that Jap and chinese are same.), Japan is the most technologoicaly progressed country of the world.  
Speak at least 3 languages. You stupid MONOLINGUAL

I am just laughing at the tendency of measuring bodyfat. And just i started this thread for the entertainment.
No. America holds the record for most major innovation patents. 
A

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2009, 09:53:37 AM »
Kyomu is right about this. my first few shows i never had a bodyfat test done. i had been competing 10 years before the first b/f test i ever had.   i went into those shows shredded. later on, i had access to b/f testing, and they would show 3-4 percent before a show. you tend to not diet as hard if you think you are 3-4 percent, because that's what everyone competes at.

i was never as lean on stage once i started getting b/f testing done, because they always showed i was lean enough.  and i would relax and eat more icecream. if i never got tested and just felt my low back, i would have kept getting shredded.