Author Topic: “What has the Fed got to hide?” says Senator Bernie Sanders.  (Read 3966 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: “What has the Fed got to hide?” says Senator Bernie Sanders.
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 12:55:59 PM »
What, that he can't understand taxes because they are too complicated, but he's the right man for the Secretary of Treasury  position?

weak.
Do you know how large the tax code is?  No human on earth is capable of understanding it entirely.  Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, Tim Geithner,  Milton Friedman, Paul Krugman.........

That oughta tell you something more so about the system rather than the individual.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 12:57:22 PM »
I nominate Adam for the "Greenspan speak" award.

Again, why is Ron Paul a CT nut while Sanders is a hero for asking the same question?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2009, 12:57:36 PM »
Perhaps my man Mike Gravel can explain it to you Bindare and 3333666

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2009, 12:58:50 PM »
You and i already had this debate and I agree.  However, that does not excuse Geitner for what he did. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2009, 12:59:48 PM »
I nominate Adam for the "Greenspan speak" award.

Again, why is Ron Paul a CT nut while Sanders is a hero for asking the same question?

I will post this again since you didn`t read carefully.

Ron Poop is a moron in the broadest sense with his do nothing talk and misinterpretation of American History as well as his inability to separate church from state.  Ron Poop also is a joke when he advocates the Gold Standard of the 1800s.  Not all of Ron Poop is bad.  I agree with him on the legalization of drugs, the closing of military bases around the world, shrinking the military budget and getting rid of the Income Tax. However, I disagree with him more than I agree with him regarding the role of essential, non-profit services.

I am glad Tim Geithner is in charge as Secretary of the Treasury.  He is a capable mind with rational policy and an attention to detail and non-corruption.

Should the Federal Reserve have intense oversight. Yes.  This is what Bernie Sanders advocates.  Poop`s amendment is great for this reason.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2009, 01:01:45 PM »
Ron Poop is a moron in the broadest sense with his do nothing talk and misinterpretation of American History as well as his inability to separate church from state.  Ron Poop also is a joke when he advocates the Gold Standard of the 1800s.  Not all of Ron Poop is bad.  I agree with him on the legalization of drugs, the closing of military bases around the world, shrinking the military budget.  However, I disagree with him more than I agree with him regarding the role of essential, non-profit services.

I am glad Tim Geithner is in charge as Secretary of the Treasury.  He is a capable mind with rational policy and an attention to detail and non-corruption.

Should the Federal Reserve have intense oversight. Yes.  This is what Bernie Sanders advocates.  Poop`s amendment is great for this reason.

Ron Paul introduces this legislation every year.  Ron Paul doesn't just want the gold standard back, he wants a commodity standard back.  

I'll take Ron Paul over Bernie Sanders thank you.

Uh, no.  If any of us pulled the crap that Geithner did then we would be in jail no questions asked.  Bindare is correct on that one.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2009, 01:04:41 PM »
You and i already had this debate and I agree.  However, that does not excuse Geitner for what he did. 
Geithner didn`t do anything wrong.  When the mistake was brought to his attention, he corrected it just as Sarah Palin did.  The tax code is the problem.  I have had relatives in similar situations and have had to pay back taxes because the structure of the tax code is so large, its almost inevitable that one will miss something over time.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2009, 01:05:33 PM »
Ron Paul introduces this legislation every year.  Ron Paul doesn't just want the gold standard back, he wants a commodity standard back.  

I'll take Ron Paul over Bernie Sanders thank you.

Uh, no.  If any of us pulled the crap that Geithner did then we would be in jail no questions asked.  Bindare is correct on that one.
No we wouldn`t be in jail at all.  I know firsthand.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2009, 02:29:53 PM »
No we wouldn`t be in jail at all.  I know firsthand.

So you're a tax cheat?   ;D  While I agree that our tax code is the most ridiculous and most complex in the world, saying oops on your tax returns and then put in charge of our money isn't exactly the smartest thing to do. 

Once again, if he can't handle his own taxes why should we trust him with the nation's money?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2009, 05:10:37 PM »
I will post this again since you didn`t read carefully.

Ron Poop is a moron in the broadest sense with his do nothing talk and misinterpretation of American History as well as his inability to separate church from state.  Ron Poop also is a joke when he advocates the Gold Standard of the 1800s.  Not all of Ron Poop is bad.  I agree with him on the legalization of drugs, the closing of military bases around the world, shrinking the military budget and getting rid of the Income Tax. However, I disagree with him more than I agree with him regarding the role of essential, non-profit services.

I am glad Tim Geithner is in charge as Secretary of the Treasury.  He is a capable mind with rational policy and an attention to detail and non-corruption.

Should the Federal Reserve have intense oversight. Yes.  This is what Bernie Sanders advocates.  Poop`s amendment is great for this reason.

My reading skills are fine just  never saw the original post. My bad on this one.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2009, 05:13:27 PM »
My reading skills are fine just  never saw the original post. My bad on this one.
I honestly like Paul and probably should not call him Poop.  I believe if the majority of the Republican party were like him, we would have actual policy debates devoid of fiction and nonsense.

He is everything the current Republican Party is not.  They wouldn`t even let him in their  last convention.

If you have to be or support a Republican I guess at least you are supporting the right part of it.