Author Topic: American Justice System...woah  (Read 1824 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
American Justice System...woah
« on: August 27, 2009, 12:24:26 PM »
Kane sorry, wants to move forwardComment Email Print Share Associated Press

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane and his cousin pleaded guilty Thursday to a noncriminal charge of disorderly conduct and were ordered to send an apology to the Buffalo cab driver they were accused of roughing up over 20 cents.
In court, defense lawyer Paul Cambria said Kane is a law-abiding person and an outstanding athlete

This as well as Dontae Stallworth off's a Cuban while drunk and he gets like 24 days in the pokey...This asshole beats the shit out of a cab driver and just has to say sorry...but plax shoots self in leg and get 2 fuckin years...amazing

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: American Justice System...woah
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 12:27:48 PM »

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane and his cousin pleaded guilty Thursday to a noncriminal charge of disorderly conduct and were ordered to send an apology to the Buffalo cab driver they were accused of roughing up over 20 cents.
In court, defense lawyer Paul Cambria said Kane is a law-abiding person and an outstanding athlete

This as well as Dontae Stallworth off's a Cuban while drunk and he gets like 24 days in the pokey...This asshole beats the shit out of a cab driver and just has to say sorry...but plax shoots self in leg and get 2 fuckin years...amazing

NY gun laws are a bitch! 

If you or I slapped that cab driver, I don't think we would have been treated exactly the same..... :-\

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 12:30:29 PM »
NY gun laws are a bitch! 

If you or I slapped that cab driver, I don't think we would have been treated exactly the same..... :-\

right..he was prob arab and if we slapped him it would be like us doing our homeland security.

and funny thing...the charge plax got.....95% of the people with the same charge in ny got no jail time..and this was a first offense

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 12:54:23 PM »
as a police officer i will be the first to agree with you......the american legal system is the biggest joke you will ever encounter.

bench

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 01:25:35 PM »
I totally agree about the plexico bs, wtf 2 years?

he was an idiot i think most would agree but fuck, did he have any priors? 

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 01:29:16 PM »
I totally agree about the plexico bs, wtf 2 years?

he was an idiot i think most would agree but fuck, did he have any priors? 

I'm sure you would think differently if he had accidentally shot you

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 01:43:37 PM »
I'm sure you would think differently if he had accidentally shot you
that would have been a different situation all together and it wasnt that the gun went off it was the he crossed state lines with the gun that was the issue if im not mistaken.

the punishments should be reversed imho with stallworth and burris...24 days for getting drunk and killing a guy and 2 yrs for carrying a firearm across state lines? shit doesnt seem right to me.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 02:27:07 PM »
that would have been a different situation all together and it wasnt that the gun went off it was the he crossed state lines with the gun that was the issue if im not mistaken.

the punishments should be reversed imho with stallworth and burris...24 days for getting drunk and killing a guy and 2 yrs for carrying a firearm across state lines? shit doesnt seem right to me.

right....

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 02:28:02 PM »

The state lines stuff is just to make it a federal offense. has no other significance

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 03:06:06 PM »

Crazy isn't it? 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 04:17:48 PM »
hahaha and crosby haters wanted this kane punk to be the face of the league ;D

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 08:36:52 PM »
The state lines stuff is just to make it a federal offense. has no other significance
ah haaa so what was the original arrest for?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 08:33:06 AM »
hahaha and crosby haters wanted this kane punk to be the face of the league ;D

E

Gotta admit...didnt think Crosby would win one this soon...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 12:01:03 PM »
Gotta admit...didnt think Crosby would win one this soon...

you like hockey?

who is your favorite team?

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2009, 01:09:05 PM »
you like hockey?

who is your favorite team?

E

I dont have a favorite team. I just like the sport...I used to go to thrasher games when they were affordable but they made the playoffs one year and the tix went up...