Author Topic: MEXICO UPDATE/new!  (Read 6192 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
MEXICO UPDATE/new!
« on: August 27, 2009, 12:46:53 PM »
here iam faced with a chance to go to a job in mexico i have been plannin on staying on till the end of the year but i wont be able to take my gear and what if i cant find any down there what should i do? load up on shots and do like 1000mgs in the next 4 days and then 3 weeks from then start clomid and nolva and letro ive been on HCG through out the last 3 months

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
Re: WHAT TO DO?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 01:24:27 PM »
I would load up now then take that time off while your in Mexico then when you come back jump back on.
All Gas!

Shiskaberry

• Competitors II
  • Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 02:37:10 PM »
you can easily score some gear in mexico. Shop wisely.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 03:14:22 PM »
here iam faced with a chance to go to a job in mexico i have been plannin on staying on till the end of the year but i wont be able to take my gear and what if i cant find any down there what should i do? load up on shots and do like 1000mgs in the next 4 days and then 3 weeks from then start clomid and nolva and letro ive been on HCG through out the last 3 months

there are some very very easy ways to take a couple milliliters of fluid or some orals on a flight.....that would never put you in any danger of the stuff being found.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 03:50:15 PM »
there are some very very easy ways to take a couple milliliters of fluid or some orals on a flight.....that would never put you in any danger of the stuff being found.
also what dod i do about my T3 iam up to 75mcg's and i have less then 5 days till iam there..... and how can i take a few amps and stuff for a PCT.... also i wont be in a border town i will be central pacific said near matzatlan

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 07:50:34 PM »
also what dod i do about my T3 iam up to 75mcg's and i have less then 5 days till iam there..... and how can i take a few amps and stuff for a PCT.... also i wont be in a border town i will be central pacific said near matzatlan

for pills you just go to a cvs and but a couple different bottles of different pills.....like vitamin e, or glucosamine......just cheap shit, and replace the pills that were in the bottle with your pills................and put in in your bag of toiletries way down at the bottom next to a couple bottle of tylenol, advil, exlax...............of course this will go in your suitcase, not with your carry on stuff.............that stuff doesnt get checked at all.....but when you mix it in with a bunch of mundane pills..........the is not possible chance of anything ever happening.

with the injectibles the same idea.............the sell little packs of plastic bottle that are ment for shampoo, ect.......tiny bottles for traveling........wash then out with rubbing alcohol and just put the shit in there, label the bottles shampoo ( and actually have it filled with shampoo, another wiht conditioner, and the third one label it "dandruff treatmetn of something".....adn put your shit in there.........or you can get  a contact lens case and wash that out, and put a few millilliters in each of them.........

basically just stash the stuff among you toiletries.....and put in down in you suitcase, NOT YOUR CARRY ON...........and your doubly insured

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 05:10:43 AM »
for pills you just go to a cvs and but a couple different bottles of different pills.....like vitamin e, or glucosamine......just cheap shit, and replace the pills that were in the bottle with your pills................and put in in your bag of toiletries way down at the bottom next to a couple bottle of tylenol, advil, exlax...............of course this will go in your suitcase, not with your carry on stuff.............that stuff doesnt get checked at all.....but when you mix it in with a bunch of mundane pills..........the is not possible chance of anything ever happening.

with the injectibles the same idea.............the sell little packs of plastic bottle that are ment for shampoo, ect.......tiny bottles for traveling........wash then out with rubbing alcohol and just put the shit in there, label the bottles shampoo ( and actually have it filled with shampoo, another wiht conditioner, and the third one label it "dandruff treatmetn of something".....adn put your shit in there.........or you can get  a contact lens case and wash that out, and put a few millilliters in each of them.........

basically just stash the stuff among you toiletries.....and put in down in you suitcase, NOT YOUR CARRY ON...........and your doubly insured

These sound like good methods, good post.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 05:13:40 AM »
What if you're bald like me. Shampoo bottles won't work.

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 06:56:12 AM »
Bro, your safety and freedom is way more important than taking a little gear into Mexico. You will be able to find gear in Mexico guaranteed. May not be the best gear, but its there.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 11:10:39 AM »
ok this is what i think i will do i will shoot 500mgs today and 250mgs tomarrow 1500iu's HCG today and just take my AI's and AE's with me also go to GNC and get plenty of naty test boosters................ .and if i find a good source down there i might just get back on also mail a bunch home if not no biggy..............yall's thoughts

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 12:07:03 PM »
No joke, this past spring I had a strip of dbol tabs in my wallet...you know, the kind in a little punch out wrapper type thing. There were 50 of them or so...and the kicker is I had forgotten they were in there. Now I fly a lot, as in a whole whole lot...I bet I was on 20 different airplanes before I ever realized they were in my wallet...and security never realized it either.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2009, 04:59:01 PM »
good thing you werent checked...that woulda sucked bro

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2009, 05:11:48 PM »
good thing you werent checked...that woulda sucked bro

Yeah you're not kidding. They were old as crap and kind of jammed in my wallet in a spot I don't really use or think about. I couldn't tell you how long they'd been in there because until recently it's been a couple years at least since I've touched dbol.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2009, 05:35:22 PM »
you were one of the lucky ones...i wish i could hold on to dbol like that...i gobble them down like im eating candiesss..gotta love good ol' dbol

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009, 06:25:45 AM »
one year in mexico = several cycle at 1 gr of test e / week.
asstropin

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: WHAT TO DO? UPDATE!
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 04:03:54 PM »
UPDATE fellas im here in mexico now and i allready found a doc that will write script. for whatever i want for 350 pesos approx 27 US dollars............. oh yeah ok now what should i ask for ? as of in type and brand............ do yall heve any experience with any good gear bought in mexico pharmas

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 04:12:41 PM »
They should have organon redijects out there bro...whatever your do don't take that fuckin testoprim-d...it gave me test flu and baseball size lump on my ass

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2009, 04:22:12 PM »
UPDATE fellas im here in mexico now and i allready found a doc that will write script. for whatever i want for 350 pesos approx 27 US dollars............. oh yeah ok now what should i ask for ? as of in type and brand............ do yall heve any experience with any good gear bought in mexico pharmas
bro, since it is cheap like that you need to do a fat cycle and do enough for us here back home. load up shrek. 1k mg per week minimum!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2009, 04:22:39 PM »
hahahah i think you are the only jackass to ever sneak steroids into mexico

bench

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2009, 04:26:31 PM »
hahahah i think you are the only jackass to ever sneak steroids into mexico

bench
i didnt sneak any here...... and the type of project im on i could have been stationed in a very remote local so wasnt sure if i would be able to get gear............

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2009, 04:28:42 PM »
Shrek, just becarefull with all that shit goin on with the police and drug cartels...that's def the place to find some vet grade EQ

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2009, 04:29:27 PM »
They should have organon redijects out there bro...whatever your do don't take that fuckin testoprim-d...it gave me test flu and baseball size lump on my ass
ok redijects would be awesome how bout orals which ones are G2G here............. is there any good amps or vials here so i can start shipping them home?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2009, 04:34:10 PM »
Organon deca, schering brand is out there..shit is pricey tho...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2009, 04:41:36 PM »
Shrek, just becarefull with all that shit goin on with the police and drug cartels...that's def the place to find some vet grade EQ
man i allready got a story about a drug cartel

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2009, 04:46:48 PM »
PM me about it..I'm planning on going down there soon...keep away from large crowds of people and keep a low profile..my buddy had a gun in his mouth when he went down there to buy gear..