Author Topic: Olympia: Cathy LeFrancois won't be able to compete at this 2009 Olympia  (Read 82364 times)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Re: Cathy LeFrancois won't be able to compete at this 2009 Olympia
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2009, 04:45:09 AM »
I have no idea how you could train with a fucked arm, i tore my pec and couldn't do anything upper body properly for 6 weeks and even then it was limited

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2009, 04:55:16 AM »
In other big news, I just jerked off, then took a shit.
N

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2009, 06:09:25 AM »
2008 Figure Olympia winner Jennifer Gates out of the Olympia 09 too:
http://www.flexonline.com/jenn_gates_olympia/news/878

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2009, 08:21:11 AM »
3 Months before Olympia 2009

Hey, that's at Foothill! Holy shit.

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2009, 12:24:52 PM »
Side deal with who?

Just because a decision doesn't go a certain way doesn't mean it's fixed....could just be that 1 more judge saw it a different way...it's called competition and at the end of the day, it's still based on a panel of judges and their opinion.

Give me a order YOU think they should have been and we'll see if anyone universally agrees....

1994: 1. Ray, 2. Levrone, 3. Dorian- He only had one arm Bob

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2009, 12:47:57 PM »
Hey, that's at Foothill! Holy shit.
It's amazing how such a pretty girl, can become ugly as fuck with just a few shots.  How any women does this to herself, is beyond me.
We got it, you want to enlarge your clit and deepen your voice. ;)
N

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2009, 12:55:58 PM »
Solid gains... especially on the face...

can`t be denied... especially the side effects...  :D

RX MOGOL

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2009, 03:09:58 PM »
Bruce and Crotch.  Was just wondering could you 2 post a photo of your partners?  And not a glamour shot shot from the mall or a scanned shot from King magazine, but a real photo from the gym training.  I bet even your glamour shots of yours will not stand up next to Ms. Cathy Le Francois at the gym training.

Mons Venus

« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2009, 03:15:05 PM »
you are lame, if people one here wanted obscure bodybuilding news, they would seek it out for themselves...........we do not need a creepy old asian man serving as a
muscle-obsessed walter kronkite. 

Douchebag Alert !!

Mons Venus

« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2009, 03:19:43 PM »
what are you talking about fuck-hole..............no one gave me credit for anything...........my stance on weird old schmoes has been painfully evident since day -one...........i dont know who the fuck you are,i dont talk to you on here, i dotn care who the fuck you are................fuck you, and fuck musclecenter

Twink.  :-*

Mons Venus

« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2009, 03:23:00 PM »
Side deal with who?

Just because a decision doesn't go a certain way doesn't mean it's fixed....could just be that 1 more judge saw it a different way...it's called competition and at the end of the day, it's still based on a panel of judges and their opinion.
Give me a order YOU think they should have been and we'll see if anyone universally agrees....

The exact reason BB will NEVER be a real sport!

Mons Venus

« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2009, 03:26:18 PM »
3 Months before Olympia 2009

She's transitioning into a fuuccking man!

Damn....she looked hot a few yrs ago.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2009, 03:28:02 PM »
She's transitioning into a fuuccking man!

Damn....she looked hot a few yrs ago.

Why are you melting?

4 posts in a row? Just take a few deep breaths and count to 10.
P

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2009, 03:28:58 PM »
2008 Figure Olympia winner Jennifer Gates out of the Olympia 09 too:
http://www.flexonline.com/jenn_gates_olympia/news/878

I'm confused?  Didn't Jenn Gates lose her hubby recently in a tragic death? How is it that she is pregnant already?  Can someone please explain.....?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2009, 03:48:00 PM »
wtf?

hUGE ARMS AND SHE LOOKS VERY BEAUTIFUL AND FEMININE

io856

« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2009, 03:48:46 PM »
why do people care if she starts looking like a man etc...?

why does she have to be attractive to you anyway? is that her goal in life to be attractive to you? haha she sure wouldn't have taken up bodybuilding to be attractive to the masses... get a grip... this is what she does and I bet after all she has been through in the name of bodybuilding she couldn't give two shits about what some people on a message board say about her "attractiveness" she is a competitor... doing what she needs to do to be competitive... wow...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2009, 04:08:22 PM »
I'm confused?  Didn't Jenn Gates lose her hubby recently in a tragic death? How is it that she is pregnant already?  Can someone please explain.....?

Yes this is interesting  ???

I wonder who the daddy is?
P

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2009, 04:58:47 PM »
Hi,
yes this true, I wont be able to be on stage. I wish I will be Because I was start to look very good and i could not wait... But my arm still not able to bent and straight.. I saw a lot of doctors and no one know what is going one.... Just to give you a picture of the things I can not do with my right arm, I cant bring a cup to my mouth,wash my hair,put lotion on my face with both hands,open or hold a jar, I cant even reach for my seat belt.

This is not because of pain this is more than that. Its the inability to complete the range of motion needed to do these things.So you say "your gonna be fine...you can do this" and I say thanks but sometimes things are beyond our control.
 so If i am not able to pose a double bicep or a tricep pose or a back pose how  can i  be on stage and compete??

from the day one it happen, i was still diet and do my cardio and wish just one thing: (hope that arm will bent 4 weeks out ).... if i would have 4 weeks to get ready i was ok to bring my shape to the best but guest what still not better....

Yes i did thing about Dorian to  keep myself positive thinking he did hurt  himself and did won the show ....but him he was able to train everything else.. I saw the same doctor then him. and that doctor said oh yes i can fix u but when he did try he could not believe and he said i need this MRI Because he said it was not normal.

so i hope now u understand!! I am going to have my MRI tuesday at 8:00 am so you can ask me what is going to be the next plan.

Trust me, I just wish a miracle will Happen

Cathy Lefrancois

http://www.cathylpriest.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=13&Itemid=28

I wish a miracle will happen in your near future.

All the best and stay strong

- DP

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2009, 05:01:55 PM »
1994: 1. Ray, 2. Levrone, 3. Dorian- He only had one arm Bob
I would co-sign, but Dorian should not even be in the top 10. His "one arm" Olympia wins were a complete joke and insult to astute bodybuilding fans worldwide.
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2009, 05:02:52 PM »
What? You are how old and don't yet know how a woman gets pregnant?  ???
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2009, 05:06:03 PM »
why do people care if she starts looking like a man etc...?

why does she have to be attractive to you anyway? is that her goal in life to be attractive to you? haha she sure wouldn't have taken up bodybuilding to be attractive to the masses... get a grip... this is what she does and I bet after all she has been through in the name of bodybuilding she couldn't give two shits about what some people on a message board say about her "attractiveness" she is a competitor... doing what she needs to do to be competitive... wow...
Good post.

Stay positive, Cathy. God never gives you a cross greater than you can bear.  :)
!

Mons Venus

« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2009, 04:00:00 AM »
Hi,
yes this true, I wont be able to be on stage. I wish I will be Because I was start to look very good and i could not wait... But my arm still not able to bent and straight.. I saw a lot of doctors and no one know what is going one.... Just to give you a picture of the things I can not do with my right arm, I cant bring a cup to my mouth,wash my hair,put lotion on my face with both hands,open or hold a jar, I cant even reach for my seat belt.

This is not because of pain this is more than that. Its the inability to complete the range of motion needed to do these things.So you say "your gonna be fine...you can do this" and I say thanks but sometimes things are beyond our control.
 so If i am not able to pose a double bicep or a tricep pose or a back pose how  can i  be on stage and compete??

from the day one it happen, i was still diet and do my cardio and wish just one thing: (hope that arm will bent 4 weeks out ).... if i would have 4 weeks to get ready i was ok to bring my shape to the best but guest what still not better....

Yes i did thing about Dorian to  keep myself positive thinking he did hurt  himself and did won the show ....but him he was able to train everything else.. I saw the same doctor then him. and that doctor said oh yes i can fix u but when he did try he could not believe and he said i need this MRI Because he said it was not normal.

so i hope now u understand!! I am going to have my MRI tuesday at 8:00 am so you can ask me what is going to be the next plan.

Trust me, I just wish a miracle will Happen

Cathy Lefrancois

http://www.cathylpriest.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=13&Itemid=28

Cathy, ever consider an education over pumping massive amounts of MALE HORMONES into your body?

Just asking.... 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2009, 04:25:54 AM »

Cathy, ever consider an education over pumping massive amounts of MALE HORMONES into your body?

Just asking.... 

I assume (hope) that English is not her native tongue?
No doubt about it...

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2009, 04:41:02 AM »

she is a dooshie hoe?

no surprise

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2009, 06:00:52 AM »
I assume (hope) that English is not her native tongue?

Her native tongue is French, not English.