Author Topic: Barkley The New Tebbow!!!!  (Read 9637 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Barkley The New Tebbow!!!!
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2009, 07:14:49 PM »
Still undecided about this one. I gues we'll see. But right now, Teabag doesb't give a shit about the NFL - just worries bout being one of the best CFB players in history.
Whatever he does,   he'll be great at it.   He's so not Todd Marijuanovich!!! ;D
((-::

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2009, 04:54:33 AM »
So in summary, the only two people in this thread who think the Pac 10 is better than the SEC are two USC homers....wow, big surprise.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2009, 08:12:14 AM »
So in summary, the only two people in this thread who think the Pac 10 is better than the SEC are two USC homers....wow, big surprise.

So must i bring up the pac 10 vs the sec in the last 8 years...dont look good bro...tell me if you want me to do that....

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2009, 09:00:50 AM »
So must i bring up the pac 10 vs the sec in the last 8 years...dont look good bro...tell me if you want me to do that....

Since 2000, the SEC is 6-10 against the Pac-10. The Pac-10 is 4-4 at SEC stadiums, but the SEC is only 2-6 at Pac-10 stadiums.

Sec is 6-10

SEC vs. Pac-10 Results Since 2000
2000 UCLA 35, Alabama 24 (at Los Angeles)
2001 UCLA 20, Alabama 17 (at Tuscaloosa)
2002 USC 24, Auburn 17 (at Los Angeles)
2002 Oregon 36, Miss. St. 13 (at Eugene)
2003 Oregon 42, Miss. St. 34 (at Starkville)
2003 USC 23, Auburn 0 (at Auburn)
2003 LSU 59, Arizona 13 (at Tuscon)
2004 LSU 22, Oregon State 21 (at Baton Rouge)
2005 LSU 31, Arizona State 31 (at Tempe)
2005 USC 70, Arkansas 17 (at Los Angeles)
2006 USC 50, Arkansas 14 (at Fayetteville)
2006 Auburn 40, Wash. St. 14 (at Auburn)
2006 LSU 45, Arizona 3 (at Baton Rouge)
2006 Tennessee 35, Cal 18 (at Knoxville)
2007 Cal 45, Tennessee 31 (at Berkley)
2008 UCLA 27, Tennessee 24 (at Los Angeles)

in last 10 yrs 99-09 (stop trying to knock off 1yr)  they have 3 BSC champs, will probably produce the most tested team again this yr.  Odds are they get #4 as number #1 in nation. Since USC will probably end up with QBs wars like LSU had last yr...they wont see an undefeated yr.  There's nothing else left in the Peewee 10 come national championship time.     
Oh...Monica!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2009, 09:28:08 AM »

go right ahead, because going by the list that divcom provided, looks like the vast majority of wins were against teams that you guys consider bad teams, ie: Tenn, Auburn, Miss St and Arkansas.  Unless conferences play each other top to bottom with equal matchups, you can't really make anything of it.

But I suppose EVERY college football expert in the country is wrong on which is the strongest conferene and you and regmac are right..... ;D  Like I said, the Pac 10 is a tad underrated, but the SEC is far and away the best conference year in and year out....no question.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2009, 09:36:02 AM »
go right ahead, because going by the list that divcom provided, looks like the vast majority of wins were against teams that you guys consider bad teams, ie: Tenn, Auburn, Miss St and Arkansas.  Unless conferences play each other top to bottom with equal matchups, you can't really make anything of it.

But I suppose EVERY college football expert in the country is wrong on which is the strongest conferene and you and regmac are right..... ;D  Like I said, the Pac 10 is a tad underrated, but the SEC is far and away the best conference year in and year out....no question.

Hell to the naw.... dont give me that shit...

USC went down to a 5th ranked AUB and blew that ass out...in AUB gave they ass the goosegg...

Then...Those ARK teams that USC hung 70 and 50 on..yeah they won the SEC west..and the teams the sec beat were sucky teams...Zona and U DUB...they are shit...I just hate when people try to act like Vandy, Miss State, Kentucky, Ole Miss, south carolinaare power houses..out of the 12 teams...Florida and LSU are good (vs ohio state)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2009, 12:49:43 PM »

It more about tyhe TEAM not the conference.   Like I said I HATE THE REST OF THE PAC 10!!!!!  The same way I hatew the rest of the NFC east!!!  Enemies!!!!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2009, 02:23:05 PM »

USC went down to a 5th ranked AUB and blew that ass out...in AUB gave they ass the goosegg...

Then...Those ARK teams that USC hung 70 and 50 on..yeah they won the SEC west..and the teams the sec beat were sucky teams...Zona and U DUB...they are shit...I just hate when people try to act like Vandy, Miss State, Kentucky, Ole Miss, south carolinaare power houses..out of the 12 teams...Florida and LSU are good (vs ohio state)

No question USC is the cream of the PeeWee 10.  Leave nothing but scraps for the rest when recruiting is over. Still there isnt a championship bowl matchup with a SEC team at yrs end.  As far as Ark and Aurb (4 games with them)...is that cherry picking by USC to put the right matchups on the non-conf schedule.

Sanchez USC vs TT FL - this would have been a good one. TT played out of his mind after the lost.  who knows?

Russell LSU vs Booty USC - they were like co-champs are something. would have been a great one in the dome with LSU high powered def that yr vs an up and down Booty

Bush/Lienart teams vs Any SEC - cant really remember any sec teams during their 2 yr run.  then again...as great as they were...TX finished them w/a one man gang. 

Always a debate about something. 
Oh...Monica!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2009, 02:46:22 PM »

You will never hear me say that every team in the SEC is a powerhouse.....right now, in the SEC it's Florida and LSU.....but the SEC tends to have other teams rise up....like Bama, Auburn, Tenn, etc....whereas in comparison nobody in the Pac 10 rises up at all....no team outside of USC has been, or is a national power (excluding UCLA a million years ago.)

Of course I condider USC a powerhouse team that can beat any team on any given week, but the argument is SEC vs Pac 10.  And no matter how good USC is, they can't carry the Pac 10 by themselves to national prominince.

But you know what?  The best thing is that we are talking college football!  I love passionate fans of any and all football teams......and baseball can't get over fast enough.

8)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2009, 04:07:30 PM »
No question USC is the cream of the PeeWee 10.  Leave nothing but scraps for the rest when recruiting is over. Still there isnt a championship bowl matchup with a SEC team at yrs end.  As far as Ark and Aurb (4 games with them)...is that cherry picking by USC to put the right matchups on the non-conf schedule.

Sanchez USC vs TT FL - this would have been a good one. TT played out of his mind after the lost.  who knows?

Russell LSU vs Booty USC - they were like co-champs are something. would have been a great one in the dome with LSU high powered def that yr vs an up and down Booty

Bush/Lienart teams vs Any SEC - cant really remember any sec teams during their 2 yr run.  then again...as great as they were...TX finished them w/a one man gang. 

Always a debate about something. 

Totally lost your point. Face it  I know and the world knows...no one wants to see SC whip the fuk out of Florida!!!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2009, 04:09:30 PM »
You will never hear me say that every team in the SEC is a powerhouse.....right now, in the SEC it's Florida and LSU.....but the SEC tends to have other teams rise up....like Bama, Auburn, Tenn, etc....whereas in comparison nobody in the Pac 10 rises up at all....no team outside of USC has been, or is a national power (excluding UCLA a million years ago.)

Of course I condider USC a powerhouse team that can beat any team on any given week, but the argument is SEC vs Pac 10.  And no matter how good USC is, they can't carry the Pac 10 by themselves to national prominince.

But you know what?  The best thing is that we are talking college football!  I love passionate fans of any and all football teams......and baseball can't get over fast enough.

8)
Its not about the PAC 10      Its about who is the best   and SC is the best in collage football.   Playing Florida right now will prove it.   

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2009, 04:10:56 PM »
a usc and dallas cowboy fan

can you say frontrunner ::)

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2009, 04:12:45 PM »
a usc and dallas cowboy fan

can you say frontrunner ::)

E
Add Lakers ;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2009, 05:25:17 PM »
Its about who is the best   and SC is the best in collage football.   Playing Florida right now will prove it.   

Keep repeating that all you want, but the FACT is Florida has 2 out of the last 3 with a shot at another one this season...no question who is the THE program in college football right now.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2009, 05:38:56 PM »
both florida and usc's titles this decade are questionable

usc's win in 2003 was the coaches poll, not the bcs

it's funny how everybody forgets lsu won the bcs that year, you can't have two champions ::)

in 2004 usc went undefeated but so did auburn, they never played and will never know if usc deserved that title, plus don't forget reggie was supposedly receiving gifts which is illegal and they would have to forfeit their wins

when florida won in 2006, they only got the chance to play the game because urban meyer whined that florida deserved the chance, if he didn't do that we might have saw michigan play ohio state again, you can argue they didn't earn their way into the title game, why is a one loss sec team still championship worthy?

"regmac" has a point about usc's loss last year, it's crazy to say that losing to one team (florida losing to ole miss) is better than losing to another

why was florida's loss "less of a loss" than texas losing to texas tech?

the whole system is fucked up and only 05 texas, 02 ohio state and 01 miami can say they were undisputed champions this decade

the rest are paper champions

E
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2009, 05:45:06 PM »

it's funny how everybody forgets lsu won the bcs that year, you can't have two champions ::)

in 2004 usc went undefeated but so did auburn, they never played and will never know if usc deserved that title, plus don't forget reggie was supposedly receiving gifts which is illegal and they would have to forfeit their wins

when florida won in 2006, they only got the chance to play the game because urban meyer whined that florida deserved the chance, if he didn't do that we might have saw michigan play ohio state again, you can argue they didn't earn their way into the title game, why is a one loss sec team still championship worthy?

"regmac" has a point about usc's loss last year, it's crazy to say that losing to one team (florida losing to ole miss) is better than losing to another

the whole system is fucked up and only 05 texas, 02 ohio state and 01 miami can say they were undisputed champions this decade

E

It's had a lot to do with when you lose.    And in regards to USC....it the weakass Pac 10 had a conference championship game, it would help them a lot. Beating a ranked team, on a neutral field that late in the season actually means something.  Most of the time in conf championships both teams are ranked in the top 25.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #116 on: September 01, 2009, 06:22:13 PM »

E

I know its not this decade, but the Vols were undisputed and the inaugural BCS Champions in 1999. I agree with you totally though, especially 2003, LSU never gets the headlines for that year, USC Condoms still do.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #117 on: September 02, 2009, 07:36:58 AM »

8)

Well no one in the pac 10 makes noise nationally because they are beat by usc, and in this shitty Bull crap System...1 game and youre out...Just look at the pac 10 in Bowl games last year..they kicked out of conference ass...Is the pac 10 better than SEC...I think not...but the SEC dont blow the world out of the water...They have 2 teams that are good 1 over acheiver,  1 under acheiver and a bunch of filler teams...

That said...USC FLA  i hope...but usc is starting a freshman qb...so might not be this year...

And i to looooooooooooooooooooooo oove CFB...more than anything on earth...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #118 on: September 02, 2009, 07:38:19 AM »

E

Dude you are so gay...like seriously gay

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 02, 2009, 02:04:49 PM »
Keep repeating that all you want, but the FACT is Florida has 2 out of the last 3 with a shot at another one this season...no question who is the THE program in college football right now.
I won't complain espn's college football live will do it for me.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 02, 2009, 02:08:15 PM »

E
So   you pull for   LSU????    Utah ??? Boise??????   FIU???????  or are you just just babbling.   I am pro USC  but until   because the blow a game they will never get to play in the NC's even though the world wants them to play Florida. 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2009, 02:11:41 PM »
I know its not this decade, but the Vols were undisputed and the inaugural BCS Champions in 1999. I agree with you totally though, especially 2003, LSU never gets the headlines for that year, USC Condoms still do.
LSU??? The team that embarrasses themselves yearly against ARKANSAS?????????????    Hell the Sugar Bowl was made for the Vols and either  Tigers   ...you know  keep it in the south so you and your babys mama  aka sister can see the game in that funcky ass place they call a stadium!!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2009, 02:18:28 PM »
Again   I have nothing against the SEC.   I don't care for the OTHER teams in the Pac 10.  All I want is for SC to play Florida at the end of this season.   That's what ESPN wants  and that's what Carroll wants.  I am sure Urban would rather play someone like Charlston Southern   but  he should play the best there is!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2009, 03:30:47 PM »
Imagine SC playing AT Charleston Southern!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2009, 03:39:57 PM »
Imagine SC playing AT Charleston Southern!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
I don't think they'd be a 73 point fav unlike a certain other team. ;)