Author Topic: Barkley The New Tebbow!!!!  (Read 9662 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: Barkley The New Tebbow!!!!
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2009, 04:43:11 PM »
Imagine most SEC teams playing in the Pac-10 -ahahahahahhaahh
U

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2009, 04:57:59 PM »
Dude you are so gay...like seriously gay

shut your mouth you fruity little frontrunner, the truth hurts

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2009, 04:58:56 PM »
So   you pull for   LSU????    Utah ??? Boise??????   FIU???????  or are you just just babbling.   I am pro USC  but until   because the blow a game they will never get to play in the NC's even though the world wants them to play Florida. 

i don't pull for any of those teams, just saying that all of their titles are questionable

E
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2009, 05:02:43 PM »
LSU??? The team that embarrasses themselves yearly against ARKANSAS?????????????    Hell the Sugar Bowl was made for the Vols and either  Tigers   ...you know  keep it in the south so you and your babys mama  aka sister can see the game in that funcky ass place they call a stadium!!!!!

Kinda like the reason the rose bowl is in cali is so the "fruits and nuts" can drive to the game in their prius and have a latte.... ;D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2009, 06:17:13 PM »
I don't think they'd be a 73 point fav unlike a certain other team. ;)
Yeah they'd be favored  by 173 points.  Actually  Carroll hates running up on teams like that and plays the recruits in the 2nd half.  The problem is the recruits want to show their stuff and go wild.   I went to an SC /ASU game   it was 42-0 at half time...and I was pissed when the Devils scored.   
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2009, 06:19:37 PM »
Well we've seen what happens when an SEC team plays SC.   They get spanked   BADLEY!!!!!!! See Auburn and Arkansas who took the dare....waiting for Florida   actually ANY TEAM IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA!!!!!  Miami    FSU       Dolphins   !!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2009, 06:21:41 PM »
i don't pull for any of those teams, just saying that all of their titles are questionable

E
If USC played Florida,  I doubt even undefeated Utah would have a beef even though they spanked Gumps Alumni!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2009, 06:23:31 PM »
Kinda like the reason the rose bowl is in cali is so the "fruits and nuts" can drive to the game in their prius and have a latte.... ;D
Yeah   the other half is so the Big 10'ers can get out of their  knit hats, gloves  and earmuffs and wear shorts and T shirts to a game for once.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2009, 06:26:35 PM »
If God forbid Charlston Southern were to beat the Gators,  and then lost another uninspired game to say   Misssippi State,   for some reason the NCAA woulld still let them play Okla or Tx in the National Champs. :'(

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2009, 06:29:37 PM »
Unfortunatly I don't think Ucla will show much vs Tennessee.  But both teams are an enigma this year.  Neither are comfortable at QB.   But I AM pulling for the Vols!!!

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2009, 07:27:44 PM »
Not sure why USC is getting pumped so much here.  They couldn't get to the big game last year with a 1st round qb and a defense littered with 1st and 2nd rounders.  Now they have a true freshman qb and an inexperienced D in many spots.  Don't see it.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: September 02, 2009, 08:29:21 PM »
Not sure why USC is getting pumped so much here.  They couldn't get to the big game last year with a 1st round qb and a defense littered with 1st and 2nd rounders.  Now they have a true freshman qb and an inexperienced D in many spots.  Don't see it.
Thanks to the Bullshit College Shit system   but in common sense, SC (stop calling them USC  it sounds like some hilbily Spurriur team) would have flattened Florida.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 02, 2009, 08:31:20 PM »
Check last years SC/Ohio State score.   I doubt anyone else could blast the Buckeyes like that.  No one. 

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2009, 08:40:36 PM »
Thanks to the Bullshit College Shit system   but in common sense, SC (stop calling them USC  it sounds like some hilbily Spurriur team) would have flattened Florida.

Puhlease..if anyone got ripped off for th NC game it was Texas. They beat Oklahoma and only lost to TT on the very last play of the game and a remarkable play. USC lost to a team that ended up 9 and 4 with 3 of the best linebackers college football has ever seen and a great quarterback. ESPN has a huge hard on for USC, don't even act like they aren't the media sweethearts.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2009, 08:50:30 PM »
Puhlease..if anyone got ripped off for th NC game it was Texas. They beat Oklahoma and only lost to TT on the very last play of the game and a remarkable play. USC lost to a team that ended up 9 and 4 with 3 of the best linebackers college football has ever seen and a great quarterback. ESPN has a huge hard on for USC, don't even act like they aren't the media sweethearts.
If the horns' cornors' were not plying 3 blind mice in the T Tech game then they would have gotten spanked by Florida.   Texas has no running game....for God sakes, I think Colt led them in rushing!!!!!   SC has 3 and a half (McKnight being the half) great running backs...and totaly reload with wr talent!!!!   And a line that just dominates!!!!   I respect Texas  but they blew it in Lubbock last year!!!