Author Topic: OK dov, you've convinced me. Here's my pics.  (Read 90463 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: OK dov, you've convinced me. Here's my pics.
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2009, 07:26:03 AM »
penniless, you look good for a guy of your advanced age.  Might want to start chemo now for the skin cancer though.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2009, 07:27:45 AM »
gh is a helluva drug

btw was it alcohol or drug addiction made you look like iggy pop?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2009, 07:28:03 AM »
pellius,

you're ripped and tan....seriously, that is all that matters in life, my friend

keep up the good work

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2009, 07:28:55 AM »
pellius,

you're ripped and tan....seriously, that is all that matters in life, my friend

keep up the good work

johnny, I thought you were a bottle tan kinda guy?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2009, 07:32:30 AM »
yeah but the "wagyu" is from france or netherlands.  ::) ::)
Oh really? Didnt know that. :)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2009, 07:51:25 AM »
johnny, I thought you were a bottle tan kinda guy?

naw, i'm all about this amazing 10 minute tanning bed near me

that bed is SO good that i don't even flirt with the girls at that place cuz i don't want there to be any sort of awkwardness if we go out and I break up- i don't want to lose that bed in the break up

you are JNN-approved

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2009, 08:04:07 AM »
You look good pellius.....no shame whatsoever in your pics.....well done.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2009, 08:05:47 AM »
WTF? Why doesn't JohnnyNoName ever take my calls? Band at the base of the shaft or behind the balls? I need to know!

Behind the balls  ;D...

...and remember to shave cuz nothing hurts worse than yanking a ball and/or a shaft hair out when you are removing a "tye off"

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2009, 08:44:59 AM »
Ok "Pelluis", you did it! Props for posting teh pics. Very respectable pics despite teh brutally obvoius gh/hrt that you're on. Get ready for teh flaming about your drug use.

You've got to be kidding me ???  The only drugs this guy is on is an AIDS cocktail.  If the wind blows too hard, his stick figure is gonna collapse. :-\

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2009, 09:30:43 AM »
You've got to be kidding me ???  The only drugs this guy is on is an AIDS cocktail.  If the wind blows too hard, his stick figure is gonna collapse. :-\
"Panda", I think "Pellius" has nothing to be ashamed of. What do you think? Oh, and are you gonna post a pic? Do you think ur plan of embarassing "Pelluis" worked? I don't.....I think you just got owned. Just callin it teh way i see it mate.

Stavios

« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2009, 09:35:13 AM »
You look good pellius.....no shame whatsoever in your pics.....well done.

exactly, I don't get the bashing

you look good bro !

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2009, 10:21:24 AM »
looking good. I would like you to have a couple pounds more on you. how old are you?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2009, 10:23:56 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2009, 11:17:14 AM »
All full body erection...

Mons Venus

« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2009, 12:11:41 PM »

Post a picture FATBOY.       

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2009, 12:16:19 PM »
A gym only a Fedor could love.

thats the kind of home gym i like.

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2009, 12:27:42 PM »
Hey, good pictures, that put a little of sun back here !  8) You look good ! Keep enjoy your life bro.

A.
J

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2009, 12:32:37 PM »
Me and man's best friend. Or in my case, my only friend. LOL!

looks like a healthy physique built on a very enjoyable lifestyle. you must really enjoy your life. good job!

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2009, 12:37:57 PM »
This is as close as I can get to the gh15 compound before he releases the hounds.

Very nice

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2009, 01:45:32 PM »
Wow, thanks for the depressing tutorial. :-\

Skin and bones. But I guess when you're old as dirt, you've always got one foot in the grave.

You know chaos, I never got your beef with me because you seem like a good up and up guy. I understand the others on this board just piling on because I made myself an easy and irresistible target. I get it. This is GetBig. But with you there seems to be a genuine animus against me. Why? Because I defended myself against someone who targeted me? Checking back I found that it all started when we (Pandae and myself) disagreed on a thread about Stallone. I thought he looked good not only for his age but for any age. He didn't. Suddenly I became a Stallone ball licker and stalker. So I became another one of his targets. What was I suppose to do?

Anyway, although you're pretty ruthless and not above kicking someone in the balls and doing a little dirty boxing at least you never compromised your integrity and personal honor. You never felt the need to lie and just make things up. You'll stand toe to toe with anyone. You're a straight up street fighter and I respect that. I just don't get the hate. It was never about you and me.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2009, 01:53:11 PM »
You know chaos, I never got your beef with me because you seem like a good up and up guy. I understand the others on this board just piling on because I made myself an easy and irresistible target. I get it. This is GetBig. But with you there seems to be a genuine animus against me. Why? Because I defended myself against someone who targeted me? Checking back I found that it all started when we (Pandae and myself) disagreed on a thread about Stallone. I thought he looked good not only for his age but for any age. He didn't. Suddenly I became a Stallone ball licker and stalker. So I became another one of his targets. What was I suppose to do?

Anyway, although you're pretty ruthless and not above kicking someone in the balls and doing a little dirty boxing at least you never compromised your integrity and personal honor. You never felt the need to lie and just make things up. You'll stand toe to toe with anyone. You're a straight up street fighter and I respect that. I just don't get the hate. It was never about you and me.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2009, 01:54:59 PM »
Well, it's Saturday and it's off to the beach. I know, I know, I should stay out of the sun. But sometimes there's more to life on just how you look. Unless you're a pro is doesn't seem worth it to have your life revolve around bodybuilding and how you look. Training and being healthy is suppose to enhance your life not be the end all and be all. At least for me.

I train 3 times per week doing a circuit/giant set type routine similar to what Milos advocates. I'm huffing and puffing but I'm done in 45 minutes. I don't do any cardio although Jiu-Jitsu training is good cardio. I never understood this thread mill/biking stuff. I'd rather be out on the beach or shooting hoops. Or if I want to walk or bike I'd actually walk or bike ourdoors instead of in a gym. Of course, I live in a rural area where I don't have to deal with traffic and car exhaust.

Also, I guess many feel it's healthier not to be outdoors and in the sun. I guess so. BTW, I'M NOT 50 YEARS OLD! I'm in my forties. Crap, it sucks to live a healthy lifestyle your whole life, take resveratrol and consume green tea with every meal just to turn out looking older than you are. I don't even have grey hair. Well, I do have a bit of frost that fortunately didn't turn up in the pics.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2009, 01:57:37 PM »
Well, it's Saturday and it's off to the beach. I know, I know, I should stay out of the sun. But sometimes there's more to life on just how you look. Unless you're a pro is doesn't seem worth it to have your life revolve around bodybuilding and how you look. Training and being healthy is suppose to enhance your life not be the end all and be all. At least for me.

I train 3 times per week doing a circuit/giant set type routine similar to what Milos advocates. I'm huffing and puffing but I'm done in 45 minutes. I don't do any cardio although Jiu-Jitsu training is good cardio. I never understood this thread mill/biking stuff. I'd rather be out on the beach or shooting hoops. Or if I want to walk or bike I'd actually walk or bike ourdoors instead of in a gym. Of course, I live in a rural area where I don't have to deal with traffic and car exhaust.

Also, I guess many feel it's healthier not to be outdoors and in the sun. I guess so. BTW, I'M NOT 50 YEARS OLD! I'm in my forties. Crap, it sucks to live a healthy lifestyle your whole life, take resveratrol and consume green tea with every meal just to turn out looking older than you are. I don't even have grey hair. Well, I do have a bit of frost that fortunately didn't turn up in the pics.

Pellius enjoy life man, you look great and pouring your heart here takes guts there will always be an asshole here to deal with though ;)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2009, 02:13:31 PM »
I thought you are in your twenties... head and body didn`t seem to match...
very impressive - for any age...

Mons Venus

« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2009, 03:00:30 PM »

Dude....move to Hawaii and relax. ::)