Author Topic: North Americans: Super Heavyweights video  (Read 1597 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: SUPERHEAVY WEIGHT'S AT NORTH AMERICANS ((video)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 01:34:20 PM »
Where did you place Mike...

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 01:40:51 PM »
thanx Mike!

Sean Allen is pissed right off in the background.

the fact that the first callout is so important is stupid. this means the contest is judged before a single pose is hit. if you aren't in the first callout you will not win. so even if you are the best, but unknown, you have no chance.

every pro show i've been to they have pulled 3 guys from the lineup before any posing, and every time these were the top three in the show.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 01:49:12 PM »
thanx Mike!

the fact that the first callout is so important is stupid. this means the contest is judged before a single pose is hit. if you aren't in the first callout you will not win. so even if you are the best, but unknown, you have no chance.

every pro show i've been to they have pulled 3 guys from the lineup before any posing, and every time these were the top three in the show.

Is that unreasonable? If the top guys are really in shape can’t the judges see that before they start hitting their poses?  When one is used to seeing and judging physiques it is easy to spot one shade of grey versus another.  Hence, the top guys get called out first.

Personally, I think call outs should be random—at least in the first round.  But I can’t find real fault with the way they are done at present.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 02:11:00 PM »

I feel sorry for old horse mouth.  :'(

thanx Mike!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 02:23:15 PM »
 ;)

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 04:19:05 PM »
Who are you rooting for, Big Mike Arvilla?  :P

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 05:05:31 PM »
Who are you rooting for, Big Mike Arvilla?  :P

i like abbas katami (sp?), sean allen,and todd jewels physique.....i think that richard jones physique looking kid will take the overall however (shawn rodden?)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 06:14:20 PM »
damn, Big Sean Allen was throwing a fit in the background of that video.  How does he think that is going to help make him look good in any way  :-\
Air Falcon

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 07:12:53 PM »
damn, Big Sean Allen was throwing a fit in the background of that video.  How does he think that is going to help make him look good in any way  :-\

Yeh Sean being pissed off in the background is not going to help him with the judges. I saw his pics his hams and glutes are soft, everyone in that lineup had striated glutes and were in better condition then Sean.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 09:31:27 PM »

When will BGSA get it? He will never go PRO. He can kiss Weinberger's ass all day long and play the game with the NPC until he is blue in the face but he fucked up when he went with Wayne DeMilla over to the PDI and went public with his distaste for the NPC only to take back his words and compete again in the NPC when the PDI went kaput.

People don't forget, Sean.

Manion. Weinberger and crew don't want you to go PRO. You fucked up and they will never ever forget.

Shawn Ray was right.

- Block!
?

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 09:37:17 PM »
BSA finished outside the top 5. Said he was going to quit, then said he was just angry and is still going to compete, But not for a year or so.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2009, 05:32:52 AM »

When will BGSA get it? He will never go PRO. He can kiss Weinberger's ass all day long and play the game with the NPC until he is blue in the face but he fucked up when he went with Wayne DeMilla over to the PDI and went public with his distaste for the NPC only to take back his words and compete again in the NPC when the PDI went kaput.

Manion. Weinberger and crew don't want you to go PRO. You fucked up and they will never ever forget.

Shawn Ray was right.

- Block!

You could say that if BSA looked good but got a lower placing than he deserved. As it is, his current placing is a gift, and if the SH class weren't so weak this year, he would have been in 16th place. Fact is, BSA just does not look good, especially the lower half of his body.  :-[

:P

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2009, 05:37:22 AM »
shawn ray WAS right about BSA from the getgo :)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2009, 05:44:35 AM »

Shawn Ray was right.

- Block!

I hate to say it but you're right.  Sean looked great this time out and he was much more defined than at the USA and should have at least made the top 5 but obviously he's being snubbed.

I honestly have to say that his is really going to hurt him.  I honestly thought that he could win but once I saw Keith Williams and GetitinNY's favorite friend Abbas it was a lost cause 
A

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2009, 05:56:59 AM »
Sean Allen is 8th only :(

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2009, 07:37:41 AM »

BGSA pulling that baby-boy whine bag antic in the backround while the 1st Call Outs were doing their comparison shots only added fuel to the NPC's fire about ever rewarding him a Pro Card.

He should just quit and try to join the WWE or something...

- Block!
?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2009, 07:59:26 AM »
Seems Abbas Kathamarani`s arms didn`t respond to HIT...