Author Topic: Regarding "Pellius"...  (Read 9295 times)

Alex23

Regarding "Pellius"...
« on: August 29, 2009, 09:29:55 PM »
Allways been a loose cannon but I kinda have a "penchant" for the old man...

give him some props for standing up on his own; shit he looks pretty decent for his age; in good shape and solid physique!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GodSpeed to you brother. Hope the Milf/Gilf gig works out.

Only on getbig.

Tell your friends.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
Re: Regarding "Pellius"...
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 09:31:27 PM »
Good thread Alex...I salute this man as well.

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 09:32:36 PM »
Good thread Alex...I salute this man as well.

Thanks brother. I've got the shotgun seat reserved for you. Will you make the drive up with us?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 09:35:57 PM »
Pelli is all good.. I hope Im in that type of shape when Im his age.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 09:37:49 PM »
Pelli is all good.. I hope Im in that type of shape when Im his age.
i hope i am as care free as him at that age. i am in my mid 20's and i live like him, if i could do the same shit in my 50's i will die happy.

bench

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 09:38:55 PM »
i hope i am as care free as him at that age. i am in my mid 20's and i live like him, if i could do the same shit in my 50's i will die happy.

bench

LOL I'm in my 30's and quoted for reality check... ;D

Keep things in perspective and ... stay thirsty my friends ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 09:40:18 PM »

bench

qft

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 09:40:31 PM »
Thanks brother. I've got the shotgun seat reserved for you. Will you make the drive up with us?

It'd be an honor Alex.  Then we all make the Arnold next year too so we can see Matt C.

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 09:42:46 PM »
It'd be an honor Alex.  Then we all make the Arnold next year too so we can see Matt C.

I'll give you a buzz, but general plan, I can pick you up in San Bernardino or Hesperia, I've got some reliable buddies in the area where you can leave your ride at... or even better, crash at the house the night before... well that might delay our departure... ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 09:47:59 PM »
LOL I'm in my 30's and quoted for reality check... ;D

Keep things in perspective and ... stay thirsty my friends ;D
you lost me, i dont even know what the above means.....help me out asshole, i been drinking for 4 hours now ;D

bench

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 09:50:08 PM »
I'll give you a buzz, but general plan, I can pick you up in San Bernardino or Hesperia, I've got some reliable buddies in the area where you can leave your ride at... or even better, crash at the house the night before... well that might delay our departure... ;D

;D

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 09:51:15 PM »
you lost me, i dont even know what the above means.....help me out asshole, i been drinking for 4 hours now ;D

bench

LOL, shit I'm a little behind ;D.... at the pace I'm going, I won't see 40....

Where are you at benchos?  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 09:53:23 PM »
pellius can take a beating, but he gets props for posting his pics.

His page long responses are legendary! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 10:00:53 PM »
pellius can take a beating, but he gets props for posting his pics.

His page long responses are legendary! :D

LOL no question there...  ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 10:04:49 PM »
LOL, shit I'm a little behind ;D.... at the pace I'm going, I won't see 40....

Where are you at benchos?  
i live on the texas coast (houston/galveston area), i am chillin on the upstairs porch of my garage, drinking shiners, and bullshittin with you guys as we speak. i got word of a beach party from some of my friends depending on who is there i might check this out!!!

bench

Alex23

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 10:15:07 PM »
i live on the texas coast (houston/galveston area), i am chillin on the upstairs porch of my garage, drinking shiners, and bullshittin with you guys as we speak. i got word of a beach party from some of my friends depending on who is there i might check this out!!!

bench

>:( ... all I got a wiff of here is some redneck offroad party in the hills behind the house... those never end well...  :-X

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 10:15:33 PM »
i am gonna load up the dune buggy with a couple of ice chest and head to tha beach....if i get laid it will be because of the Y board broski's!!!!

bench

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2009, 10:17:20 PM »
i am gonna load up the dune buggy with a couple of ice chest and head to tha beach....if i get laid it will be because of the Y board broski's!!!!

bench

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you do, you owe us a T-3sec thought and oughta scream "Y BOOOOOOARD" right before you blow your load ;D

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2009, 10:28:00 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you do, you owe us a T-3sec thought and oughta scream "Y BOOOOOOARD" right before you blow your load ;D

LOL

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2009, 12:40:39 PM »
AAAAAAHHHHHH! Do you bitches want another long winded, meltdownish, hate filled, "crying out for therapy", emotional draining, rambling manifesto??? I'm already starting to break out in a cold sweat and shake uncontrollably with fingers twitching  for another "Pandae style" post.

I'M NOT 50!

Shit! All that healthy living, resveratrol, pienapple, sun and surf, green tea, Klingon Tai Chi, aroma therapy, Ashtanga yoga, non drinking, church going... all to look older than I am! Getting that dreaded, "You look good for your age" comment. I'm still pulling 20-something poon. Oh sure, most are meth addicts. But that just keeps them looking fit and lean. And I can't be with women that are bigger than me. And, well, you've seen me so that drastically reduces the available putang pool.

Don't make me suicide myself for you bitches!

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2009, 12:42:45 PM »
AAAAAAHHHHHH! Do you bitches want another long winded, meltdownish, hate filled, "crying out for therapy", emotional draining, rambling manifesto??? I'm already starting to break out in a cold sweat and shake uncontrollably with fingers twitching  for another "Pandae style" post.

I'M NOT 50!

Shit! All that healthy living, resveratrol, pienapple, sun and surf, green tea, Klingon Tai Chi, aroma therapy, Ashtanga yoga, non drinking, church going... all to look older than I am! Getting that dreaded, "You look good for your age" comment. I'm still pulling 20-something poon. Oh sure, most are meth addicts. But that just keeps them looking fit and lean. And I can't be with women that are bigger than me. And, well, you've seen me so that drastically reduces the available putang pool.

I thought you were in your 70's, what with that leather skin and all. Sorry man, my bad.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2009, 12:44:59 PM »

I'M NOT 50!

Hang on dude you look great no need to be down on yourself. :) You came here and poured your heart out there will always be haters here its the nature of the game.

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2009, 12:46:49 PM »
Hang on dude you look great no need to be down on yourself. :) You came here and poured your heart out there will always be haters here its the nature of the game.
Yeah, and those (like me) who are just giving you shit cuz we're jealous.  ;D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2009, 12:47:42 PM »
SHit Pellius you look great. 
No Worries 4 me

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2009, 01:22:45 PM »
Pellius not afraid to post pics unlike 63% of GB.
U