Author Topic: Held In A Psychiatric Ward & Called “Delusional” For Saying 9/11 Was Inside Job  (Read 2630 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Held In A Psychiatric Ward & Called “Delusional” For Saying 9/11 Was An Inside Job
by Clare Swinney
Web of Evidence – 2009-08-27
I was wrongly diagnosed as delusional by the psychiatric staff of Ward 7 at Northland Base Hospital in Whangarei and held against my will for 11 days in mid-2006, because I maintained the attacks of 9/11 were orchestrated by criminal elements inside the US Administration.

A definition of delusional: relating to,  based on, or affected by delusions.  A delusion: a false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness.

In light of the definition, one of the most astounding aspects to the ordeal was that when I met with the chief psychiatrist, Dr Carlos Zubaran for two formal mental health assessments,  I held Issue 3 of Uncensored, which is shown in the picture above, and asked him to look at information related to the 9/11 attacks.  This magazine contained an article I’d written entitled: Why Does TVNZ Lie To Us About 9/11?, which cited evidence that proved the official fable was a lie – yet reminiscent of the fabled vampires afraid of the light of day, he refused to even cast his eyes over it, during both of the so-called “assessments.”

cont... http://waronyou.com/topics/held-in-a-psychiatric-ward-called-%e2%80%9cdelusional%e2%80%9d-for-saying-911-was-an-inside-job/

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
HAHAHAHAHA

240 is next. Get the str8 jacket and rubber room~!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
HAHAHAHAHA

240 is next. Get the str8 jacket and rubber room~!

haha 'crazy' is believing that silly story that even the 911 commission authors themselves call a 'whitewash'.

haha gayer than being stupid enough to believe anything a repub tells you.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I love the 240 posts..ever since Barry came to power..he's a dem...as soon as the dems get stomped in 2010 he'll hedge his bets and then go all in again for the Repubs in 2012.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
haha 'crazy' is believing that silly story that even the 911 commission authors themselves call a 'whitewash'.

haha gayer than being stupid enough to believe anything a repub tells you.
or buying into obamas utopia and then defending him when he goes back on his word or continues with bush's poilicies that you condemned bush for  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I love the 240 posts..ever since Barry came to power..he's a dem...as soon as the dems get stomped in 2010 he'll hedge his bets and then go all in again for the Repubs in 2012.

sorry, i hate a lot about what obama does, but since we have 333386 starting 45 threads an hour on it, there's no point in piling on.

i was pro-bush until 2005 when suddenly lots of his lies became obvious.  geez, if you want to start a war or two, start them.  don't lie tho, that's insulting.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
sorry, i hate a lot about what obama does, but since we have 333386 starting 45 threads an hour on it, there's no point in piling on.

i was pro-bush until 2005 when suddenly lots of his lies became obvious.  geez, if you want to start a war or two, start them.  don't lie tho, that's insulting.
and if you want to give health care to all including illegals dont pass it off as trying to fix the current health care system ::) same shit different face but you give a pass to one and not the other...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
and if you want to give health care to all including illegals dont pass it off as trying to fix the current health care system ::) same shit different face but you give a pass to one and not the other...

brutal subject change.  everyone hates illegals.  let's change it to that.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
DAWG

tonymctones

• Getbig V
brutal subject change.  everyone hates illegals.  let's change it to that.
brutal side step and miss direct...i expect nothing less from you sadly

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Well . . . it is a nutty theory. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Well . . . it is a nutty theory. 

as is the silly post you made earlier about vaccination camps.

hi, conspiracy theorist.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Nothing can change the fact that this stuff doesn't make any dang sense.  It is funny how nutty conspiracy theorists long for company.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I think many of them grow bored with CTs or just plain outgrow them.

So funny to see many Dem CTers all laid back about things now because obama is in office.  Then, so many Repub CTers born on Jan 20, 2009.  hilarious.  33, HH6 and beach Bum talking about camps.  Gimme a break guys.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Do you support starting wars to control world resources, as long as leaders don't lie about it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Do you support starting wars to control world resources, as long as leaders don't lie about it?

tough one.

depends on how life here will be affected. 

if we're gonna lose electricity and live in caves because some leader overseas doesn't want to share a resource that just happens to be under his dirt, then I'll let obama and Bush do what they need to do, and I'll STFU :)

I'm immature in that i hate being lied more than anything else.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
tough one.

depends on how life here will be affected. 

if we're gonna lose electricity and live in caves because some leader overseas doesn't want to share a resource that just happens to be under his dirt, then I'll let obama and Bush do what they need to do, and I'll STFU :)

I'm immature in that i hate being lied more than anything else.

I ask because if a leader is going to start wars to control resources, and if that leader needs popular support to do so, he/she is going to have to lie to get that support.  You can't have one without the other.   Most people want peace.

Usually those who support these types of war are also okay with the lies seeing them as a necessity.  It is the ones who do not support these wars whom the lies are intended for.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Usually those who support these types of war are also okay with the lies seeing them as a necessity.  It is the ones who do not support these wars whom the lies are intended for.

I guess you're right.  I just feel insulted.