Author Topic: Olympia: Jay Trash-Talking Dexter: Oh, Snap!  (Read 49231 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Jay Trash-Talking Dexter: Oh, Snap!
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2009, 04:04:08 PM »
Regarding Wolf . . .

FLEX: There was a lot of hype around you and Dexter leading up to last year's Olympia. Did you view him as a serious threat?

Jay: To be honest, Dexter Jackson wasn't even in my thoughts. I know we hyped up the show, but Dennis Wolf was the guy. I let my mind run with thing a little bit, because I heard all this talk about Wolf being the next big thing. Everyone was saying they didn't compare us [at the 2007 Olympia] and that pissed me off. The judges didn't compare us because they didn't feel it was necessary. Wolf looked better on Saturday than he did on Friday, and it's a two day show. And basically, he started talking - from what people tell me. So I was just like, "Let's get it on with this guy."

Wolf was "talking"?

Dennis seems very respectful and soft spoken

I'd wager someone was lying to Jay . . .

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2009, 04:10:03 PM »
one white mans opinion.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2009, 04:18:27 PM »
Dexter on Armani vs. Versaci:

"Versaci. Don't wear either one of them, but I hear rappers talk more about Versaci than Armani, so I figure it must be better."

haha that's usually how I make the tough decisions

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2009, 04:26:31 PM »
who the fuck is jay cutler ???

bench

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2009, 07:17:51 PM »
who the fuck is jay cutler ???

bench

he is mr. olympia 2009.
you are gay.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2009, 07:23:03 PM »
Regarding Wolf . . .

FLEX: There was a lot of hype around you and Dexter leading up to last year's Olympia. Did you view him as a serious threat?

Jay: To be honest, Dexter Jackson wasn't even in my thoughts. I know we hyped up the show, but Dennis Wolf was the guy. I let my mind run with thing a little bit, because I heard all this talk about Wolf being the next big thing. Everyone was saying they didn't compare us [at the 2007 Olympia] and that pissed me off. The judges didn't compare us because they didn't feel it was necessary. Wolf looked better on Saturday than he did on Friday, and it's a two day show. And basically, he started talking - from what people tell me. So I was just like, "Let's get it on with this guy."

Wolf was "talking"?

Dennis seems very respectful and soft spoken

I'd wager someone was lying to Jay . . .

BULLSHIT!

More FLEX editors at work to create lies and propaganda. I pulled some strings and got the REAL Jay Cutler interview. Here it is...

FLEX: There was alot of hype around you and Dexter leading up to last year's Olympia. Did you view him as a serious threat?

JC: ( blank stare... ....  ...... ......... ... in a monotone voice without moving his lips ) " No. "

There ya go!

- Block!

?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2009, 10:57:03 PM »
Jay is totally right with his comments about Dexter. No way should Dex ever have been Mr O.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2009, 11:06:49 PM »
Normally I would write some shit that would attack Jay's financial situation...However its good to see Jay finally step up and talk some shit...Dexter Jackson was once a lightweight competitor(as an adult) for crying out loud...

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2009, 11:16:07 PM »

needmoresize

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2009, 11:19:08 PM »
Dex definitaly isnt cocky, if anything kinda shy. Met him and seen him out a few times, he actually kinda sorta invited me to his celebration party(at a ghetto-ish club that i wouldnt be caught dead in). He is a huge mutha fucka even tho hes short. The conditioned Dex you see isnt how he walks around day to day obviously

needmoresize

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2009, 11:45:50 PM »
The guy literally takes up two bar stools. Eats like a rhino. But real low key and chill.... Except for his cars, very loud. I think he appreciates the notoriety but doesn't want to be a muscle schmo

needmoresize

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2009, 11:47:01 PM »
Edit: bothered by said schmo

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2009, 12:15:35 AM »
I agree with Jay about Dex. He is an arrogant bald, black midget.

Though what Jay said about Wolf was way off. Wolf wasn't "talking" in 07. Half the reason i like Wolf so much is that he is an honest ans respectful guy. Not like all the other cocky mofos on stage. He respects Jay a lot, and if he was pissed off with the comparisons, then that is his right. Hell, Wolf should have been 1st-2nd in 2007.
No doubt about it...

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2009, 01:40:58 AM »
Dex definitaly isnt cocky, if anything kinda shy. Met him and seen him out a few times, he actually kinda sorta invited me to his celebration party(at a ghetto-ish club that i wouldnt be caught dead in). He is a huge mutha fucka even tho hes short. The conditioned Dex you see isnt how he walks around day to day obviously

Met him at an expo in 2001 and he was great to me, was 2 weeks after a show and his condition then was pretty damm good.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Olympia: Jay Trash-Talking Dexter: Oh, Snap!
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2009, 02:07:05 PM »

Jay trash talking ... now that is interesting...

No respect for Dexter...

slashmw

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2009, 01:17:45 PM »
I love Jay, but he has no one to blame but himself.  He could have easily been in the same situation in '07 when he barely squeaked out a victory over Vic.  He's got to improve his conditioning.  I don't agree with his theory of trying to be Mr. Massive for the sake of symmetry.  He's missing the point.  Its fine to be big as shit, because that will give him the win.  But he's at least got to keep his waist in check, otherwise the judges can't even tell he added size because his waist got bigger too.  Hence Dex is Mr. O.
Light weight baby!

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2009, 02:39:08 PM »
I love Jay, but he has no one to blame but himself.  He could have easily been in the same situation in '07 when he barely squeaked out a victory over Vic.  He's got to improve his conditioning.  I don't agree with his theory of trying to be Mr. Massive for the sake of symmetry.  He's missing the point.  Its fine to be big as shit, because that will give him the win.  But he's at least got to keep his waist in check, otherwise the judges can't even tell he added size because his waist got bigger too.  Hence Dex is Mr. O.
Right. It's been years since his best condition and he doesn't seem to nail it again?
Cutler lost motivation cause he doesn't have the man to chase - Ronnie. Seems like once he ''defeated'' Ronnie he had nothing else to prove. Too easy to get unmotivated once you've reach the top.

Anyway. People are huggin' on Phil cause they don't like Dexters attitude? It's a BB contest not a personality contest. And from what I've seen in recent vids Phil seems a bit more cocky than Dex? Maybe it's me?
May the best physique that night win!

slashmw

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2009, 06:04:47 PM »
Yep yep.

I don't know why people call Dexter cocky.  I met both him and Phil (when he was just attending) at the '07 O and both of them were super cool.  It's just confidence.  You have to at least believe in your own abilities or no one else will. 

I hope for Jay's sake he can bring it one last time, because his window of opportunity is shrinking faster than my junk in cold water!
Light weight baby!

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2009, 12:09:38 PM »
jay is winnig tomorrow!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Jay on Dexter: Oh, Snap!
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2009, 07:24:00 PM »
very true.

dex is a one time Mr. O.

appears to be an arogant asshole.
Eagles suck      like a fg in a crowded mens jail cell!!!! :-*
((-::

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2009, 12:24:01 PM »
I was very vocal back in 2007 that Jay didn't deserve victory...etc...and I am first one to admit that he won this contest yesterday - hands down...Yes - hands down - without shadow of the doubt...so if anyone has other hopes - I am telling you - forget about it.

Jay got his title back...and he did it most impressive way - dominating on stage...to the point he defeated competition with his combination of sheer size, muscle size and quality, conditioning and stage presence...STAGE PRESENCE!

I am in shortage of time and I'll just post some of my photos now...with my detailed analysis WHY I believe Jay won...which AGAIN - he did convincingly!

I don't even like his physique...and he convinced me...so I can only imagine what others are thinking...

I am just happy that Dexter managed not to cry on the stage...during "CUT ABOVE - PAYBACK TIME" 

I could swear hearing Dexter saying - Jay, it is not fair...you are devastating me on stage...can you please leave...?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2009, 12:24:58 PM »
 :)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2009, 01:33:55 PM »

slashmw

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2009, 03:22:15 PM »
Well said Milos.

They're both in shape, but a good big guy is always going to beat a good little guy.  Its called bodybuilding for a reason.  8)
Light weight baby!

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2009, 09:05:16 AM »
Nice call.

JAY WON YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!