Author Topic: Almost got beat up the other day...  (Read 7377 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Almost got beat up the other day...
« on: August 30, 2009, 03:29:21 PM »
I cut in front of 2 cars, while merging onto the highway yesterday, due to the front car dragging his ass.  After darting ahead, the guy behind him comes blazing up and tailgates me.  I realize this guy meant business with his mustache and mean gum chewing habit, he must have been 145lbs, full of rage, and driving a 1990 Camero.
For a second, I thought it was my landscaper and I forgot to pay him for last month, but then saw it wasn't.

Gotta love it when someone takes out their shortcomings in life on the roadway, where even a tiny tit, can be Superman for a second.
I couldn't stop laughing..hahahah, grrrrr.  We got it man, you bench 130lbs, but want to take on the Croatch.  I'd lay $100, that if we were in a parking lot both outside of our cars, this fool would have changed his tune quick.  Not that I'm big, but this guy was tiny.  The last time I weighed 140lbs, I was in the 6th grade..haha
Where do these clowns come from.  Somebody cuts me off, I don't even give a shit.  Brutal 140lbs man insecurities.
*Please, if you're going to follow me in your car, take out a gun and shoot, otherwise, it's just a waste of everyones time.
N

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Almost got beat up the other day...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 03:31:12 PM »
The last time I weighed 140lbs, I was in the 6th grade..haha

haha brutal

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 03:42:58 PM »
Yeah, that happens alot...everyone is invincible in their tin can on wheels...

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 03:43:04 PM »
Yah i had one a month ago, waiting at the front of the lights, a fucking courier bike comes up and puts himself in front of me. I go fuck that, pull to the side of him and shoot off at the green. Suprised the fuck out of him, beeped his horn then montioned to pull over. I stuck my hand out the window with my finger up like 'victory'.

But really what is going to happen if i pull over. Beat him up then get in trouble because no way i wouldn't look like the aggressor when it comes down to it.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 03:58:11 PM »
I have 'R' plates on my car still  :-\

People treat you like crap with them on. I don't really care if someone pulls out infront of me. I am not in that big a rush that I have to be 15m ahead.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 04:00:16 PM »
I have 'R' plates on my car still  :-\

speak english please.
Deep Tissue Massage

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 04:01:59 PM »
'R' plates. What you have to display on your car for first year of driving.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 04:08:36 PM »
1990 Camaro   ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 04:09:23 PM »
i had this happen to me the other day, the asshole followed me into the drive through window and whataburger and started laying on his horn. me and my buddy both got out of my truck, i was just going to scare him a little and if he wanted to fight so be it, but my friend  picked up a empty beer bottle out of the back of my truck and broke the guys windshield with it, opened the passenger door and got in this guys truck and started beating his ass. i have really cool friends.

bench

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 04:32:04 PM »
what do you drive croatch?
tank u jesus

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 05:34:38 PM »
You didn't mention what type of t-shirt the roadrager was wearing, but judging from the fact that you didn't pull over, I'll guess it was TapouT or Affliction. Don't worry...most of us would've done the same in the face of certain death by rear naked choke. 
BigNationRadio.com

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2009, 05:41:47 PM »

Acura NSX

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2009, 05:51:50 PM »
I cut in front of 2 cars, while merging onto the highway yesterday, due to the front car dragging his ass.  After darting ahead, the guy behind him comes blazing up and tailgates me.  I realize this #### meant business with his mustache and mean gum chewing habit, he must have been 145lbs, full of rage, and driving a 1990 Camero.
For a second, I thought it was my landscaper and I forgot to pay him for last month, but then saw it wasn't.

Gotta love it when someone takes out their shortcomings in life on the roadway, where even a tiny tit, can be Superman for a second.
I couldn't stop laughing..hahahah, grrrrr.  We got it man, you bench 130lbs, but want to take on the Croatch.  I'd lay $100, that if we were in a parking lot both outside of our cars, this fool would have changed his tune quick.  Not that I'm big, but this #### was tiny.  The last time I weighed 140lbs, I was in the 6th grade..haha
Where do these clowns come from.  Somebody cuts me off, I don't even give a shit.  Brutal 140lbs man insecurities.
*Please, if you're going to follow me in your car, take out a gun and shoot, otherwise, it's just a waste of everyones time.
This will e all you need

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2009, 05:57:53 PM »
I've been cut off plenty of times and not once have I started screaming or flailing my arms out the window like a child. People just feel the need to act "hard" when they're on the road.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2009, 06:00:29 PM »
Bullshit Croatch.  I was driving a Firebird, not a Camaro.... ::)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2009, 06:01:52 PM »
I just tell my chauffeur to gun it.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2009, 07:22:50 PM »
Suburu STi.  Dumbass fin on the back, but quick.

Good to see I'm not the only one running into these tough guys.
Many months back, I posted about the guy who was tailing me, then I pull over, he didn't do a thing, I laughed and drove away.
Must suck to leave the house knowing, when it comes down to it, you're about as strong as a little high school boy...hahahaha :D
N

challenge

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2009, 07:36:11 PM »
I cut off a truck driver getting on the ramp. He proceded to race me in the traffic filled highway and cut right into me without showing a sign. If I would not have stopped he would have hit me for sure. My family was in the car with me.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2009, 07:36:50 PM »
 ;) :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2009, 07:43:30 PM »
i have a kid so i drive like a bitch now.

so funny to see these skinny douchebags getting all aggressive because i don't move fast enough. 

ya really want to just ask the kid to step out, then pick him up and smal him into his own hood, kicking him repeatedly.  instead, you can only flip him the bird and know if he climbs in your window, he's leaving this planet.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2009, 07:59:23 PM »
i have a kid so i drive like a bitch now.

so funny to see these skinny douchebags getting all aggressive because i don't move fast enough. 

ya really want to just ask the kid to step out, then pick him up and smal him into his own hood, kicking him repeatedly.  instead, you can only flip him the bird and know if he climbs in your window, he's leaving this planet.
Personally, I think giving the "finger" is the biggest bitch move you can make.  It reminds me of someone in the 3rd grade.  Pretty much saying, "I'm melting all over the place."
Same with using your horn.

I don't care if you're in the center or right lane, going moderate to slow, but if you're in the left lane...move.  This country is filled with aloof douches feeling entitled to drive in the left going however slow they'd like, with zero regard for anyone, but them...typical American attitude.  On the cell phone, no clue wtf is going on, other updating their Facebook status. ;)
N

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2009, 02:44:45 AM »
Almost same stuff happened to me.

Many people become tough guy when they drive. :-\

Ok, nobody imagined that an over 200lbs muscle guy left from the car at that moment. ;D

RxBandit

• Getbig III
  • Team Germany approved.
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2009, 02:54:55 AM »
I ignore all other drivers on the road, i have no energy left for guys like that.
...no question.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2009, 03:02:07 AM »
yes skinny little tits in big cars. blending anonymous into the masses, with preferance for tinted windows haha.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2009, 03:07:10 AM »
The sad thing is,here anyway,if you do kick the fuck out of them you end up in court
The law should take into account skinny little fucks not knowing their role in society