Author Topic: A Getbig Intervention: Big Sean Allen.  (Read 16768 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
A Getbig Intervention: Big Sean Allen.
« on: August 30, 2009, 04:17:32 PM »

It is no secret that the entire bodybuilding industry reads Getbig.com. Every talking head, promoter, judge, "prez", and including Big Sean Allen. Oh, yes... I know you read this forum, Sean. Knowing that you read Getbig.com all day long I decided to call to arms my fellow Getbig colleagues and organize an INTERVENTION for you.

Look man... Look...

You placed 8th at the North Americans. You got hammered at the USA's. Since winning the 2008 Jr. Nationals (Junior) the fanboy schmoes such as the 'mayor of bodybuilding' been lying to you telling you what an inspiration you are and how great you look but the truth is this...

You're 37/38. Your legs are stringy and tiny with weird stretch marks that Pro Tan with a splash of Jan Tana can't hide. You hold too much water in your back and your hamstrings are flat. You fucked up royally by flipping over to the PDI then going on record to bash the NPC and everyone involved with it only to flip back to the NPC when the PDI flopped playing the kiss ass game in hopes to get back into the good graces of the NPC's inner circle.

The asses you kiss do NOT forget nor did you forget when Shawn Ray told you at the Mr. Olympia press conference that you will NEVER go PRO. I think Shawn seen fit that his words stayed true.

Your " this is bullshit man, WTF are these judges thinking to Kirk DeFransisco " while the Top-5 callout were up antic made it worse. You will forever be blackballed (no pun intended) by the NPC and that little piece of blue construction paper (Pro Card) is becomming more and more distant from you.

Please give it up... just walk away right now. You still have time to make a real living for you and your kin. Just let it go, man... Let it go...

Getbiggers? Sound Off!

- Block!
?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: A Getbig Intervention: Big Sean Allen.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 04:19:25 PM »
LOL. You had me at 'it.'   ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 04:21:29 PM »
LOL. You had me at 'it.'   ;D
I knew that I would...

?

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 04:21:47 PM »
I concur with the original poster.  :P

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 04:22:12 PM »
word

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 04:24:08 PM »
Sean would be happier if he stopped competing and spent that time and energy on his children

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 04:24:14 PM »
It is no secret that the entire bodybuilding industry reads Getbig.com. Every talking head, promoter, judge, "prez", and including Big Sean Allen. Oh, yes... I know you read this forum, Sean. Knowing that you read Getbig.com all day long I decided to call to arms my fellow Getbig colleagues and organize an INTERVENTION for you.

Look man... Look...

You placed 8th at the North Americans. You got hammered at the USA's. Since winning the 2008 Jr. Nationals (Junior) the fanboy schmoes such as the 'mayor of bodybuilding' been lying to you telling you what an inspiration you are and how great you look but the truth is this...

You're 37/38. Your legs are stringy and tiny with weird stretch marks that Pro Tan with a splash of Jan Tana can't hide. You hold too much water in your back and your hamstrings are flat. You fucked up royally by flipping over to the PDI then going on record to bash the NPC and everyone involved with it only to flip back to the NPC when the PDI flopped playing the kiss ass game in hopes to get back into the good graces of the NPC's inner circle.

The asses you kiss do NOT forget nor did you forget when Shawn Ray told you at the Mr. Olympia press conference that you will NEVER go PRO. I think Shawn seen fit that his words stayed true.

Your " this is bullshit man, WTF are these judges thinking to Kirk DeFransisco " while the Top-5 callout were up antic made it worse. You will forever be blackballed (no pun intended) by the NPC and that little piece of blue construction paper (Pro Card) is becomming more and more distant from you.

Please give it up... just walk away right now. You still have time to make a real living for you and your kin. Just let it go, man... Let it go...

Getbiggers? Sound Off!

- Block!
agreed, and what kind of fan base would he have anyways. the guy is a asshole with a IQ of 30!!!

i know Ronnie is dumb as hell too, but he is a friendly retard.

bench

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 04:29:08 PM »
Sean would be happier if he stopped competing and spent that time and energy on his children

an african american father devoting time, let alone energy to ANY of his children is a very presumptuous notion ;) ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 04:31:38 PM »
an african american father devoting time, let alone energy to ANY of his children is a very presumptuous notion ;) ;)

He's a class act, who is great with kids

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 04:34:15 PM »

ROFL..............who the fuck was that kid??............that was the funniest thing i ever saw, hands down

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 04:34:22 PM »

haha I love that video

what an asshole

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2009, 04:36:07 PM »

ROFL..............who the fuck was that kid??............that was the funniest thing i ever saw, hands down

His son, I believe.

TBH, I thought SA was a real dickhead when I saw this clip, but he sounds like an OK guy in another clip where Lonnie Teper or someone is interviewing him in a restaurant. Too bad he doesn't realize that acting like a thug / dumb meathead doesn't look cool.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2009, 04:37:37 PM »

Look man... Look...

Getbiggers? Sound Off!

- Block!
:o :o :o :o :o

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2009, 04:38:50 PM »
ROFL GREAT VIDEO!  LOL  Don't let the haters get to you Big Sean!   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2009, 04:40:09 PM »
Who ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2009, 04:41:49 PM »

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2009, 04:43:52 PM »
Hahahahaha 'mayor of bodybuilding' haaahahah  ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2009, 04:48:57 PM »
YO BLOCKHEAD...YOU aint nuthin but a FOOL and a PUNKASS...LOL...BIG SEAN won the JR NATIONALS while you couldn't win the ILLINOIS STATES...LOL...you and your PUNKASS BITCH buddy SPECIAL ED D/B/A JASON STEIN better WATCH YOUR BACKS before I wind up RANDOMLY CAPITALIZING on you heads...LOL! BIG SEAN loves the haters...LOL! PEACE OUT...BIG SEAN
BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2009, 04:56:17 PM »

LOL!

I forget that "Big Sean" speaks in 3rd person.

- Block!
?

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2009, 05:09:43 PM »
geez he is 38 and still act like that?

feel sorry for his kids

on the positive side he is a strong dude, 405 on incline for 7 reps is nothing to sneeze at

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2009, 05:22:33 PM »

8) What a tool !

io856

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2009, 05:27:18 PM »
hey... he can always be an expo freak...

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2009, 05:27:28 PM »
what an utter retard

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2009, 05:33:51 PM »
hey... he can always be an expo freak...

an "expo freak".......you couldnt have marked him any better then that

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2009, 05:42:23 PM »
Maybe "Big Sean" is holding out for the movie release of "Mr. Ed?"