Author Topic: GP Oral Tren  (Read 2251 times)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
GP Oral Tren
« on: August 30, 2009, 08:27:11 PM »
I know this is really new so I'm not sure if anyone will know anything about it yet, but I was thinking of running this by itself to see what happens. The question is it's not recommended for more than a 3 week cycle because of the level of toxicity to the liver. Is that even long enough to do anything? Would it be okay to do 3weeks on and 3 weeks off with pct then start again?

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: GP Oral Tren
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 08:42:48 PM »
Just use a needle, why so scared.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 08:07:48 AM »
go with inejcts..google gp and you will see its not soo good gear brand!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 09:31:44 AM »
gp started out with a good reputation but has gone to shit....

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 05:45:42 PM »
I know this is really new so I'm not sure if anyone will know anything about it yet, but I was thinking of running this by itself to see what happens. The question is it's not recommended for more than a 3 week cycle because of the level of toxicity to the liver. Is that even long enough to do anything? Would it be okay to do 3weeks on and 3 weeks off with pct then start again?

Oral tren = GARBAGE

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 01:30:33 AM »
go with inejcts..google gp and you will see its not soo good gear brand!

yeah your right, I'm thinking 250mg sust250 2x per week also got some d-bol and winny . I don't know why I'm being a puss about injecting I guess cuse my girlfriends ex was a drug addict and used to shoot up and beat her ass. so I don't want her to freak out if she finds needles in the trash.....