Author Topic: Stan Efferding is on PBW Radio Calling out Johnnie O and Ben White  (Read 6905 times)

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
 ;D ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D ;D  ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D
Efferding thinks Ben and Johnny Jackson are a joke.  On PBW radio saying he will school both of them.  Upset he cant compete in contest this year. Said he will bitch slap them next year.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Stan Efferding is on PBW Radio Calling out Johnnie O and Ben White
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 06:19:37 PM »
He's gonna win the effing ironman!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 06:29:10 PM »
Tiny legs. Huge waist, arab arms.. The guy is just a powerlifter who took some clen and did some cardio

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »
Stan is the top ranked power lifter in the world in his weight class.  He will destroy Jonnie and Ben. The dude presses 500lb for 8 reps!
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 08:24:28 PM »
hahaha this dude is awesome  8)

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 09:16:30 PM »
He suffers from palumboism stage 3

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 10:52:32 AM »
hahaha this dude is awesome  8)

I'm a big fan.  Wait til he gets 4th at ironman and qualifies for the O.  That's the only way Ben White and JoJ save themselves from the embarassment.

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 11:12:34 AM »
I'm a big fan.  Wait til he gets 4th at ironman and qualifies for the O.  That's the only way Ben White and JoJ save themselves from the embarassment.

I am not so sure he can qualify for the O, it will depend on who shows up but he is big and shredded so he could beat quite a few pros !

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 11:59:01 AM »
I am not so sure he can qualify for the O, it will depend on who shows up but he is big and shredded so he could beat quite a few pros !

what is the guy's height/weight?

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 03:24:44 PM »
Tiny legs. Huge waist, arab arms.. The guy is just a powerlifter who took some clen and did some cardio
Yes its always that easy   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 05:16:27 PM »
Stan Efferding 2070 pound RAW Powerlifting Record

io856

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 06:07:36 PM »
CLUELESS

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 04:15:47 AM »
Stan Efferding incline presses 210 pound dumbells for 9 reps

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 04:37:17 AM »

He makes funny sounds. Never heard a PLer sound like that.

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 12:28:41 PM »
apprently, he is a millionaire lol

owning JOJ and Ben on strenght and $$$  8)

Stan Efferding, age 41. 11/06/1967
Born and raised, Portland Oregon. Graduated from Cambria Heights High School in Patton, Pennsylvania in 1985 weighing 145 pounds. Had a college scholorship offer to play soccer for Warner Pacific College in Portland, Oregon. Coach said I was undersized and told me to workout that summer to add size. I worked out all summer at the University of Oregon and fell in love with lifting so I stayed there, enrolled at UofO and pursued bodybuilding. I weighed 165 lbs at my fist novice show in 1988. I kept eating more and training heavier and competed in many local shows gradually placing better. I won the Mr Oregon in 1991 at 201 pounds. Placed 6th in the Jr USA in 1992 weighing 207. Entered the Mr USA in 1993 at 217 pounds and didn't place. I placed second once and won the emerald cup in Seattle once back in the mid 1990's weighing in the mid 230's but I had become so much stronger from all the years of heavy lifting that I started entering powerlifting competitions. I stopped competing in bodybuilding and powerlifting all together in 1997 to pursue business opportunities and although I continued to work out (off and on) for the next 10 years, it was just for fun and to stay fit. Then in 2006 when I was 38 I was minding my own business working out when someone came in to the gym talking about how his friend was going to kill everyone at the emerald cup, blah blah blah, and I was ok with that and probably could have let it go until he turned to me and said, "you're in decent shape, you know if you trained hard for a while you could probably do alright in the masters class". And that was the spark that lit the fire. I didn't say a word but as soon as he walked out, I looked at my training partner and said, "Emerald Cup is in 5 weeks, let's get to work!". He was more excited than I was. I don't know what I was thinking, I hadn't been training to compete, I was only 235 pounds!! I busted my ass for 5 weeks training and dieting and entered the open superheavyweight class weighing exactly what I did 5 weeks earlier, 235 pounds but had added muscle and lost fat and I won!! I beat Kenny Gipson and Kenny Milne that night who went on to place 5th and 6th at the Mr USA. I hadn't planned on competing again but I didn't win the overall that night and the Emerald Cup overall has been one the most coveted awards for bodybuilders on the west coast for 25 years!! I trained harder for the next two years and went back in 2008 and won the overall. I sucked down from a hard 250 to a wicked shredded 224 for that show. Although I entered the open class, I had turned 40 by then and talk of Masters Nationals was floating around. But, as had happened back in the mid 90's, all the heavy training had me working out with weights that could win powerlifting meets so I set my sights on powerlifting again. I bulked up to 275 and after competing in some powerlifting competitions I had the good fortune to meet Flex Wheeler who encouraged me to train for Masters Nationals in 2009 so I moved to San Jose to train with Flex and have made incredible progress and am looking forward to being my best ever on July 17th in Pittsburgh with a pro card on the line.

Powerlifting:
Currently ranked the #1 275 pound raw total in America on powerliftingwatch.com with a 2,070 pound raw total (755 squat, 550 bench, 765 deadlift).

Currently Ranked #11 in the world power rankings (raw) for all federations and all weight classes with the 4th highest raw total in the world.

825 pound equipped deadlift (beats Johnny Jackson's best equipped deadlift).

All these lifts were done this year at age 41.

Videos of the lifts are on powerliftingwatch.com as well as on Youtube under "Stan Efferding".

I also have a 500 pound incline bench press on you tube for 2+ reps and a 210 pound incline dumbell press for 9 reps where nobody hands me the weights or spots me.

Business:
Started my own telephone company out of my apartment funded by credit cards back in 2002. Built it into a 100 employee business providing service in 25 states and grossing 25 million a year.

Bought and sold over $100 million in multi family real estate investments over the past 7 years.

Developed real estate including condo-conversions, single family homes, duplexes, subdivision construction and commercial office.

Started North American Conveyor Company last year (www.naconveyor.com <http://www.naconveyor.com> ), an engineering consulting firm providing baggage handling and security solutions to airports. Based out of Dallas, Texas. Employs 15 people and already grossing over $1 Million and has contracts pending with Southwest Airlines, Boeing, Lockhead Martin and Raytheo

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2009, 01:00:43 PM »
as far as pro bodybuilding goes his body isnt aesthetic enough to do any damage unless he gets freaky huge and shredded simultaneously.. which very few have ever been able to do..

but this guys strengths is nuts. is he the overall strongest powerlifter in the world?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2009, 01:15:03 PM »
Obviously he lifts for lifting only and not for muscle growth.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2009, 01:20:42 PM »

You don't appreciate strength training do you?  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2009, 01:20:58 PM »

seems like his muscle growth goes pretty well  ???

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2009, 01:23:58 PM »

Strong?  Yes.   :)

Mr. O stage material?  No.  :(

Schmoe approved?  Yes.  :P

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2009, 01:24:22 PM »
seems like his muscle growth goes pretty well  ???
I dont think so.
He will grow way more if he concentrate on the target muscle contraction.

Even Branch warrens training is hitting target muscle correctly.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2009, 01:26:20 PM »
You don't appreciate strength training do you?  ;D
If he uses targeted muscle and lifts very heavy, then yes.

For ex,he uses technic and the power of triceps more than pecs when he does his incline dumbell press

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2009, 01:39:37 PM »
If he uses targeted muscle and lifts very heavy, then yes.

For ex,he uses technic and the power of triceps more than pecs when he does his incline dumbell press

why is his chest one of his best bodypart then ?

his triceps are lagging if anything

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2009, 01:47:43 PM »
why is his chest one of his best bodypart then ?

his triceps are lagging if anything
Then even worse, he is using just technic.

Same thing happens to squat. JOJ and this guy have weak legs relatively with their squat weight.

I have talked to Mustafa directly and asked about his squat before, its quite similar to Pacos style.

Both of them dont try to impress the weight they handle. More feeling and pump.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2009, 02:57:44 PM »

Holy shit, for 700+ pounds, that was a deep ass squat! But do people consider knee wraps "raw" these days?

Either way, this guy will give Johnnie and Ben a bitch slapping...and Ronnie a damn good run for his money!