Author Topic: Regmac's pick on the Super Bowl!!!!  (Read 52373 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Regmac's pick on the Super Bowl!!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2009, 07:03:07 PM »
I hope both Brady and Ben both suffer career ending injuries. I hate both of those guys and their teams!

this is exactly what fans should want to hear opposing fans say about their teams

nobody "hates" trent edwards and the bills :D :D

E
E

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2009, 07:10:47 PM »
this is exactly what fans should want to hear opposing fans say about their teams

E
The Toronto Bills?

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2009, 10:29:04 PM »

E

I was trying to impersonate my Eagles fan attitude!

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2009, 11:22:16 PM »
Like Lenda Murray told Creavalle "Never gonna get it  never gonna get it   never gonna get never gonna get it..!!!!   "
the cowboys will be lucky to go 8-8, and when the chargers beat the crap out of you in dallas try not to cry

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2009, 07:26:12 AM »
I hope both Brady and Ben both suffer career ending injuries. I hate both of those guys and their teams!

And the Eagles, hahaha, they have ZERO Superbowl wins, how can anybody root for an organization like this.

The Giants, I respect, but without Plaxico, who knows??

::) Im guessing you wish guys' dicks fall off too after fucking your gf in front of you ? what a lil bitch you are wishing injuries on other people cuz your team sucks and you yourself are a fucking loser.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2009, 01:59:45 PM »
the cowboys will be lucky to go 8-8, and when the chargers beat the crap out of you in dallas try not to cry
5 Super Bowl titless     8 nfc titles   2 things SD will never have.   
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2009, 02:25:37 PM »
Does anyone know the last time the Cow"boys" one a playoff game?
January 1997 we beat the Vikes at home.    Your welcome.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2009, 05:00:13 PM »
the stairway to 7th heaven begins next thursday, bitches 8)

E

Four of those six titles were in the 70's. You were a itch in your daddy's pants back then. The Pats have three titles this decade and the Steelers have never had to beat the Pats to get the two titles they have this decade.

Settle down.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2009, 05:06:19 PM »
Four of those six titles were in the 70's. You were a itch in your daddy's pants back then. The Pats have three titles this decade and the Steelers have never had to beat the Pats to get the two titles they have this decade.

Settle down.

there have been 43 super bowls, the steelers are the only team with 6

the steelers have 2 super bowls in the last 4 years, the pats have zero

the pats weren't good enough to play the mighty steelers those years, please quit acting like it is their birthright to win the super bowl, it's been 5 fucking years since they won ::)

oh and the steelers beat the ravens 3 TIME 3 TIME 3 TIME last season ;D

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2009, 06:05:41 PM »

I was trying to impersonate my Eagles fan attitude!

If you want to imoersonate an iggle fan  just scratch your ass ad cry you will never see your team win a SUPER BOWL!!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2009, 06:06:46 PM »

the pats weren't good enough to play the mighty steelers those years, please quit acting like it is their birthright to win the super bowl, it's been 5 fucking years since they won ::)

E
And just think    they WOULD have had 7!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2009, 07:08:08 PM »
And just think    they WOULD have had 7!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

same can be said about the cowgirls :-*

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2009, 07:11:24 PM »
same can be said about the cowgirls :-*

E
Many men  in China have no idea who the Steelers ae  but every woman over 12 knows who the Dallas Cowboys are.   NUFF SAID

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2009, 07:30:29 PM »
Many men  in China have no idea who the Steelers ae  but every woman over 12 knows who the Dallas Cowboys are.   NUFF SAID

i'm sure you've been to china to confirm that ::)

E
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2009, 08:19:06 PM »

None of which matters regmac, because they just aren't that good these days. 

I think a super bowl for the cowboys would be winning a playoff game.   :D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2009, 08:23:49 PM »
None of which matters regmac, because they just aren't that good these days. 

I think a super bowl for the cowboys would be winning a playoff game.   :D
I want the Super Bowl   but with or w/o another playoff win,  the Dallas Cowboys are still the best.   W/o them   the NFL sucks!!!!!!   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2009, 08:34:04 PM »
I want the Super Bowl   but with or w/o another playoff win,  the Dallas Cowboys are still the best.   W/o them   the NFL sucks!!!!!!   

They are the best at what?  Certainly not the game of football which is the point of their existence.  Maybe they can start a WWF style football league and they'll win on popular name recognition. 

But let's face facts, Wade and Tony ain't taking them anywhere.  Maybe if Tony stops choking in big games they might win at least one playoff game.  But if you are any bit of a un-bias football fan you know they are not super bowl bound this year. 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2009, 08:41:24 PM »
They are the best at what?  Certainly not the game of football which is the point of their existence.  Maybe they can start a WWF style football league and they'll win on popular name recognition. 

But let's face facts, Wade and Tony ain't taking them anywhere.  Maybe if Tony stops choking in big games they might win at least one playoff game.  But if you are any bit of a un-bias football fan you know they are not super bowl bound this year. 

Choke???  no   a 2 time pro bowl free agent  may have a bad game or 2  but no he does not choke.    He's arguably the best QB in the NFC.     So far they look pretty good......not sure who you pull for   but I am sure  my qb is better if you don't like the Pats and Indy!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2009, 09:02:05 PM »
Choke???  no   a 2 time pro bowl free agent  may have a bad game or 2  but no he does not choke.    He's arguably the best QB in the NFC.     So far they look pretty good......not sure who you pull for   but I am sure  my qb is better if you don't like the Pats and Indy!!!!

Let's see he f-th up a FG snap, in 2007 post season passed for 200 yards, 1 td and completed 50% of passes, in 2008 they finished 9 and 7. did they make the play offs in 2008?

Here's a list of QB's who are not Brady or Payton who are better than Romo no arguement:

Brees
Rogers
Rivers

Arguably better than Romo:

Warner, Big Ben, McNabb

Don't get me wrong I like the guy (hate the Cowboys/Jerry Jones  ;)).  But he needs to stop choking in big games for the Cowboys to get anywhere.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2009, 09:04:49 PM »
Let's see he f-th up a FG snap, in 2007 post season passed for 200 yards, 1 td and completed 50% of passes, in 2008 they finished 9 and 7. did they make the play offs in 2008?

Here's a list of QB's who are not Brady or Payton who are better than Romo no arguement:

Brees
Rogers
Rivers

Arguably better than Romo:

Warner, Big Ben, McNabb

Don't get me wrong I like the guy (hate the Cowboys/Jerry Jones  ;)).  But he needs to stop choking in big games for the Cowboys to get anywhere.

If you meen RoDgers!!!!!!,    he can't hold the stick Romo stuck into Jessica.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2009, 07:56:13 AM »

E

I'm not saying that it's their birthright. I hate the fucking Patriots as much as the Steelers and the vast majority of their front running fans. If the Ravens somehow beat the Patriots this season I would look at this as a major accomplishment.

The Pats were good enough to play the Steelers during those years. The Steelers were fortunate to not have to play them in the playoffs during their title seasons. And when they did play.....does the 2005 AFC title game ring a bell? Ouch.

The Steelers have never beaten Tom Brady and the Patriots this decade when it counted, bottom line.

Just like you remind me every chance that the Steelers beat the Ravens three times last season. The Steelers have never had to go through the best team of the decade to win the championship. And yes...the Patriots are the team of the decade.

Truth hurts...deal with it. You're in denial about the Patriots being a superior team to the Steelers.

And The Ravens have one title this decade, so we're a pretty good franchise too. ;) I'm more than happy to hang my hat on that all day long.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2009, 04:48:45 PM »
i'm sure you've been to china to confirm that ::)

E
Yes.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2009, 06:15:22 PM »
I'm not saying that it's their birthright. I hate the fucking Patriots as much as the Steelers and the vast majority of their front running fans. If the Ravens somehow beat the Patriots this season I would look at this as a major accomplishment.

The Pats were good enough to play the Steelers during those years. The Steelers were fortunate to not have to play them in the playoffs during their title seasons. And when they did play.....does the 2005 AFC title game ring a bell? Ouch.

The Steelers have never beaten Tom Brady and the Patriots this decade when it counted, bottom line.

Just like you remind me every chance that the Steelers beat the Ravens three times last season. The Steelers have never had to go through the best team of the decade to win the championship. And yes...the Patriots are the team of the decade.

Truth hurts...deal with it. You're in denial about the Patriots being a superior team to the Steelers.

And The Ravens have one title this decade, so we're a pretty good franchise too. ;) I'm more than happy to hang my hat on that all day long.

who cares?  stop desperately searching for ways to discredit the most dominant team of the super bowl era, that's almost as pathetic as terrel suggs passing out tshirts to teammates that say "steelers suck", pure inferiorty complex

steelers can only beat the teams they play, the pats weren't good enough to meet them during the recent super bowl runs

if i remember correctly it was you that argued the steelers could be the team of the decade if they win this season, not me dummy

as far as the last 4 years go, steelers > patriots and as far as the whole super bowl era goes (the only era anybody cares about) steelers > the entire nfl

and keep hanging your hat on 2000, it's all the rat birds will ever get ;)

E

E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2009, 12:01:36 PM »
who cares?  stop desperately searching for ways to discredit the most dominant team of the super bowl era, that's almost as pathetic as terrel suggs passing out tshirts to teammates that say "steelers suck", pure inferiorty complex

steelers can only beat the teams they play, the pats weren't good enough to meet them during the recent super bowl runs

if i remember correctly it was you that argued the steelers could be the team of the decade if they win this season, not me dummy

as far as the last 4 years go, steelers > patriots and as far as the whole super bowl era goes (the only era anybody cares about) steelers > the entire nfl

and keep hanging your hat on 2000, it's all the rat birds will ever get ;)

E

Denial is not a river in Egypt, big Earl.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2009, 12:11:35 PM »
Denial is not a river in Egypt, big Earl.
Hey get a room you two.   The AFC north sucks and is boring.