Author Topic: Generation Nothingness...  (Read 8631 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Generation Nothingness...
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2009, 06:55:26 PM »
Same as it ever was.

Only difference is the media has made everyone more aware of things.

60 years ago if a nignog raped a girl in Alabama, you didn't know about unless you lived in Alabama.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2009, 06:55:43 PM »
There's lots of Europeans posting here, what do think of this mess??

I left france for canada. If things might seem different somehow here, they re also the same. All i got was an increased quality of life, but dumb people in france/europe have their twins here in canada and in the US. On a side note north american are way more open minded than europeans , but they re all buying into their elites plan nonetheless as do the europeans with their own european elites.

The real major "change" is that the occidental world opened his doors wide open and that our elites decided to mix us all into a new race. But all in all everything is just working as it always did despite this new trend.

Now the white average joe will have to deal with the black, indian, arab average joe who came here thanks to our elites to lower the wages.

Looks like the black arab or indian immigrant has more balls than the white guy who was neutered since his birth by what he and his parents saw on TV 24/7.
Whitey not going to understand what will hit him, but anyway, WHO CARES? not his own "elites" considering they orchestrated the whole thing.

This is globalization 101 here.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2009, 07:08:54 PM »
I left france for canada. If things are different somehow here, they re also the same. All i got was an increased quality of life, but dumb people in france/europe have their twins here in canada and in the US. On a side note north american are way more open minded than europeans , but they re all buying into their elites plan nonetheless as do the europeans with their own european elites.

The real major "change" is that the occidental world opened his doors wide open and that our elites decided to mix us all into a new race. But all in all everything is just working as it always did despite this new trend.

Now the white average joe will have to deal with the black, indian, arab average joe who came here thanks to our elites to lower the wages.

Looks like the black arab or indian immigrant has more balls than the white guy who was neutered since his birth by what he and his parents saw on TV 24/7.
Whitey not going to understand what will hit him, but anyway, WHO CARES? not his own "elites" considering they orchestrated the whole thing.

This is globalization 101 here.

OMFG!! We're fucked then!! So, I guess we're in for a Homer Simpson mated with Homer Simpson Global Disaster apon us??

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2009, 07:16:47 PM »
Much has changed - of course some of you have point..media etc.

I am from Europe and I live in a city which is considered being a "university city" in my country..

I see these so called "academic/smart" people everyday but they can't deliver..

They have never struggled to get what they have in life, they don't know what hard work even means.

As someone here said: "They are empty inside". Just a pathetic fasad is what they are.

But there is of course no rule without an exception - the "exceptions" are very rare nowdays if you compare to the standards of maybe 5-10 years ago..

Their parents don't even give a shit, maybe that's the problem - If I didn't deliver my parents punished me really hard.

"Generation Nothingness" has also reached Europe... it makes me sad - very sad.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2009, 07:20:50 PM »
Unfortunately, all of Generation Nothingness, don't see it!! There all pampered!! Mommy & Daddy are going to take care of them forever!?!?!?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2009, 07:29:57 PM »
No they're not. They've always been that way and present in those numbers - the internet has just helped exposed their presence and way of life to people in a way it could never be seen before. Of course, their idea of looking and acting cool has changed with time and is at an all time low at present, IMO.

But they never effect anything major in terms of advancements or even trends - it's always a handful of people who are thinkers / innovators / movers & shakers who do. The masses just take / choose whatever is offered to them or available.

jesus, spot on, i was going to say the same thing.  good thing you're a better wordsmith.

now if you'll excuse me, i'll go play guitar hero.
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2009, 07:32:24 PM »
everything's fine.

i heard somewhere (i don't read, that's for faggies) that the amount of "knowledge" humanity is gathering is doubling every 6 months or so, thanks to all the huge advances in technology and medicine.

i'll play the devil's advocate and say humans are smarter than ever.
Deep Tissue Massage

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2009, 07:33:51 PM »
No they're not. They've always been that way and present in those numbers - the internet has just helped exposed their presence and way of life to people in a way it could never be seen before. Of course, their idea of looking and acting cool has changed with time and is at an all time low at present, IMO.

But they never effect anything major in terms of advancements or even trends - it's always a handful of people who are thinkers / innovators / movers & shakers who do. The masses just take / choose whatever is offered to them or available.

So are you part of the masses or a mover and a shaker?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2009, 07:33:59 PM »
Bullshit..............it's all just bullshit.
No doubt about it...

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2009, 07:34:38 PM »
everything's fine.

i heard somewhere (i don't read, that's for faggies) that the amount of "knowledge" humanity is gathering is doubling every 6 months or so, thanks to all the huge advances in technology and medicine.

some humans,but  fewer. Most and more, like you, are getting insanely dumber.

You cant expect the masses to get smarter when you feed em more and more with the lowest quality crap ever.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2009, 07:35:18 PM »
Bullshit..............it's all just bullshit.

So young and so cynical  :'(  ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2009, 07:38:13 PM »
So young and so cynical  :'(  ;D

I just find it funny when these old girls bitch and moan about the younger generation/s and try and wrap the entire generation into one neat little, stereotyped package.
No doubt about it...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2009, 07:39:37 PM »
Don't defend this crap!! You're only fueling the fire!! Yeah, all the kids are going to be MMA fighters or WWE wrestlers, etc!! Again...a Fuckin' Mess!!

I'm not defending anything. All I'm saying is that it doesn't matter if the majority of the individuals of Generation nothingness resemble the people in Idiocracy or are hippies or environmentalist, they don't do anything other than choose to consume what is created by a handful of people at the very top of the intelligence scale. Such is the way things have always been.

If anything, the smart people at the top who do all the creating are getting smarter and increasing in numbers, because they have access to more knowledge than anyone has ever had before the explosion of the internet, not to mention being able to do things like co-ordinate with others geographically far apart and have access to technology that is very advanced.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2009, 07:43:27 PM »
So are you part of the masses or a mover and a shaker?

Being one doesn't mean you can't be the other. I myself am a freak though - I never fit in anywhere.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2009, 07:49:32 PM »
Being one doesn't mean you can't be the other. I myself am a freak though - I never fit in anywhere.

You can't be a sheep and a wolf at the same time.  And are you saying you're socially maladjusted or that you're part mover and shaker (in your own way) and part "mass"?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2009, 07:49:53 PM »

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2009, 07:50:43 PM »
yawn, the same has been said about every generation. I doubt the world will end because some nerd eats Lucky Charms and plays x-box all day.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2009, 07:55:08 PM »
You can't be a sheep and a wolf at the same time.  And are you saying you're socially maladjusted or that you're part mover and shaker (in your own way) and part "mass"?

It's not about being a sheep and a wolf, either / or kind of situation. Any "average" person can make a discovery or a change or create an invention that changes things. And innovators and scientists and others are all part of the population too, which is why it's not a mutually exclusive scenario.

And with me, I meant the latter.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2009, 07:55:23 PM »
Obviously, everyone on here knows the internet and what it's capable of!! Look at all the teen sex shit that's exploited!! I'm afraid to type something in Goggle!! Who knows what's going to up...and has!! It's all kids!! These kids have no idea what there doing. Once these pics and videos of sex and Blow Jobs, etc, are on the internet, they're on here forever!! Even if they do straighten up, they will always be there for all to see!! They don't get it!! It's all a game to them now, but...
Solution...I think we're all fucked!! OUT OF CONTROL!!

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2009, 07:56:40 PM »
yawn, the same has been said about every generation. I doubt the world will end because some nerd eats Lucky Charms and plays x-box all day.

Another Genius Exploited!!  ::)

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2009, 07:59:34 PM »
everything's fine.

Another Beauty, "Nothingness' Post!!

See what I mean?!?!

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2009, 08:00:56 PM »
Just like I said, this is out of control!!  :-[  :-[

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2009, 08:05:57 PM »
Another Genius Exploited!!  ::)
The world is more advanced than ever before in terms of medicine, technology, and science and innovations are made every day.Take your alarmist and condescending attitude and go fuck yourself. You're not "in the know", you're a middle management twerp or a know it all college kid in all likelihood who is no better than "generation nothingness."

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2009, 08:11:43 PM »
The world is more advanced than ever before in terms of medicine, technology, and science and innovations are made every day.Take your alarmist and condescending attitude and go fuck yourself. You're not "in the know", you're a middle management twerp or a know it all college kid in all likelihood who is no better than "generation nothingness."

Yeah, but the Pampered Nothingness Kids, will be changing your diapers in the "Old folks Home" one day!! (don't know your age) Is that what you want wiping your ass?? Dipshits?!?!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2009, 08:12:44 PM »
Yeah, but the Pampered Nothingness Kids, will be changing your diapers in the "Old folks Home" one day!! (don't know your age) Is that what you want wiping your ass?? Dipshits?!?!

Just follow the Ernest Hemingway way and you'll be okay