Author Topic: Generation Nothingness...  (Read 8634 times)

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
Generation Nothingness...
« on: September 01, 2009, 06:19:24 PM »
Is there some truth to this? Go to a mall & listen, Gym & listen & watch & listen to commercials!! Holy shit!! What a mess!! Kids today are going to Fuck up everthing!! It's not even funny!!  :(  :(

uberman09

• Getbig IV
Re: Generation Nothingness...
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 06:20:46 PM »
dont worry, they were always the same, and some few others were always better educated, smarter and more gifted.

Same old story, nothing new.

Just a new kind of stupid average joes, but they re the same as always and will always be.

environemental conditionning is all that matters.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 06:23:48 PM »
dont worry, they were always the same, and some few others were always better educated, smarter and more gifted.

Same old story, nothing new.

Just a new kind of stupid average joes, but they re the same as always and will always be.

environemental conditionning is all that matters.

Fuck, it seems like these kids are dumber than ever!! It's a Mess!!

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 06:24:45 PM »
;) 

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2682654/idiocracy_opening_sequence/

:(

i watched it, this is one of the best movie i ever seen.  get it on mininova.

Smarter than any other holywood crap in ages.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 06:25:32 PM »
Is there some truth to this? Go to a mall & listen, Gym & listen & watch & listen to commercials!! Holy shit!! What a mess!! Kids today are going to Fuck up everthing!! It's not even funny!!  :(  :(

I blame it on "rap," "ebonics," thug life culture :-\

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 06:27:04 PM »
i watched it, this is one of the best movie i ever seen.  get it on mininova.

Smarter than any other holywood crap in ages.

Excactly!!!

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 06:28:29 PM »
Watch Maury Povich!! All the fuckin' retards are breeding!!

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 06:28:56 PM »
Fuck, it seems like these kids are dumber than ever!! It's a Mess!!

it's due to our politics and elites, wether they re stars, industrials or journalists. The dumber people are the easier it is to control em.
All of the occidental elites have read some psychology books and know how to control the masses.

Nowadays every average joe thinks he 's brock lesnar, a soap opera's or reality show's actor and view the whole world surounding him based on what he saw on tv last night.  Everyone wants to look like his favorite TV character. TV dictates people how to act and their place in society. TV is the new religion and the new gods are fictionnal characters. The scenarii are controlled if not written by those who control the whole thing; our elites.

TV rules the nations, politics industrials and journalists control TV.

Multiculturalism which is the main global project of our elites is aimed at mixing every average joes from everywhere in the world in a unique global mixed average joe society in order to lower wages everywhere and make more money.

In the meanqhile, sons and daughters of the elites are well educated and protected in private areas and are taught they ll follow their parents steps.

As ugly as it sounds, it's always been the same.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 06:33:17 PM »

I blame it on "rap," "ebonics," thug life culture :-\

which was introduced wilingly by our elites...see my post above.

our elites are the ones who widely opened our borders in occident to floods of third worlds immigrant not willing to assimilate but who re-created their own communities in our nations and were ready to work for nothing. Our elites were satisfied both ways.

Our elites know what's going on, yet dont do anything against it ...weird isnt it ?  and  they even promote it even more with PC multiculturalism 24/7 in all avaialable medias. If you didnt figure they want it badly you're dumb.
That's the plan. Mixing Everyone in one unique global race . Quid bono? who benefits from this plan? think about it.

It's forbidden to say what you think about this organized plan , you re usually immediately labeled as a nazi and boom , you re out of game. There s nothing you can do about it. Like it or not, it's not going to change anything or preventing it from hapening.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 06:33:54 PM »
generation nothingness.....as in people who are empty on the inside

what a pathetic bunch

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 06:35:19 PM »
it's due to our politics and elites, wether they re stars, industrials or journalists. The dumber people are the easier it is to control em.
All of em have read some psychology books and know how to control the masses.

Nowadays every average joe thinks he 's brock lesnar and view the whole world surounding him based on what he saw on tv last night.

TV rules the nations, politics industrials and journalists control TV.

Multiculturalism which is the main global project of our elites is aimed at mixing every average joes from everywhere in the world in a unique global mixed average joe society in order to lower wages everywhere and make more money.

In the meanqhile, sons and daughters of the elites are well educated and protected in private areas and are taught they ll follow their parents steps.

As ugly as it sounds, it's always been the same.

You hit it on the head man!! But, how does this shit stop!! I think it's out of control!! There's obviously some posting here on Get Big!!
Any of the kids posting here want to respond to the mess today?? What gives??

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 06:36:05 PM »
generation nothingness.....as in people who are empty on the inside

what a pathetic bunch

YES!!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2009, 06:36:18 PM »
which was introduced wilingly by our elites...see my post above.

our elites are the ones who widely opened our borders in occident to floods of third worlds immigrant not willing to assimilate but who re-created their own communities in our nations.

Our elites know it, yet dont do anything against it and promote it even more with PC multiculturalism 24/7 in all avaialable medias. If you didnt figure they want it badly you're dumb.
That's the plan. Mixing Everyone in one unique global race . Quid bono? who benefits from this plan? think about it.

It's forbidden to say what you think about this organized plan , you re usually immediately labeled as a nazi and boom , you re out of game. There s nothing you can do about it. Like it or not, it's not going to change anything or preventing it from hapening.

Yes, it has been going on for quite sometime now ;)

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2009, 06:39:50 PM »

Yes, it has been going on for quite sometime now ;)

Yeah!! And look at what's happening!! It's a fuckin' disaster!!

I think we're in serious trouble!!

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2009, 06:40:53 PM »
Amen Sir Bigness!

The new kids have it all served on a silverplate!
They are so stupid, they hardly can spell their own goddamn name correctly.
Everything is about them and their will - the arrogance & egocentrism is beyond belief.
The "oldtimers" were maybe stupid but still far more educated and didn't even take dogshit on the street for granted.

I see this "generation nothingness"-kids every-fuccking-day and they surprise me everytime..
I can't hardly count how many of these bastards I have beaten up at the club I work at..

They are the end of the world.... sadly.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2009, 06:42:24 PM »
Yeah!! And look at what's happening!! It's a fuckin' disaster!!

I think we're in serious trouble!!
you always have the choice to get out of it all and go away, look at these people who live in the country ... wether they left for it or have always been there... cities are hell on earth, they are plants that product mad people.

It's also up to you to raise your own children smartly and away from all of this.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2009, 06:47:43 PM »
Amen Sir Bigness!

Everything is about them and their will - the arrogance & egocentrism is beyond belief.
The "oldtimers" were maybe stupid but still far more educated and didn't even take dogshit on the street for granted.

I see this "generation nothingness"-kids every-fuccking-day and they surprise me everytime..
I can't hardly count how many of these bastards I have beaten up at the club I work at..

Genius, if you were here, I'd kiss you!!
You nailed it!!
Guys, what do you think??

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2009, 06:48:53 PM »
Amen Sir Bigness!

they ll get their asses handled to them by the sons of the third world immigrants... Everything makes sens.  The occidental world as we knew it is at the end of the road, this is obvious.

And our elites dont give a fuck about it, cause they re not concerned living 24/7 in their private properties being driven by "chauffeurs".
They just follow the mainstream and try to make as much money out of it as they can while bullshiting people with less education and power than them.

It's always the dumbass at the bottom or in the middle of the pyramid that takes it all deep in the ass.

As i said it, same old story...

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2009, 06:50:28 PM »
they ll get their asses handled to them by the sons of the third world immigrants... Everything makes sens.  The occidental world as we knew it is at the end of the road, this is obvious.
:-[

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2009, 06:50:43 PM »

No they're not. They've always been that way and present in those numbers - the internet has just helped expose their presence and way of life to people in a way it could never be seen before. Of course, their idea of looking and acting cool has changed with time and is at an all time low at present, IMO.

But they never effect anything major in terms of advancements or even trends - it's always a handful of people who are thinkers / innovators / movers & shakers who do. The masses just take / choose whatever is offered to them or available.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2009, 06:52:18 PM »
There's lots of Europeans posting here, what do think of this mess??

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2009, 06:53:48 PM »
No they're not. They've always been that way and present in those numbers - the internet has just helped exposed their presence and way of life to people in a way it could never be seen before. Of course, their idea of looking and acting cool has changed with time and at an all time low at present, IMO.

But they never effect anything major in terms of advancements or even trends - it's always a handful of people who are thinkers / innovators / movers & shakers who do. The masses just take / choose whatever is offered to them or available.
exactly.  The only noticeable difference is that now the whole world will be one kind of "super" country. This is where we're heading. Maybe on or two big wars before, but it's not even sure. People can be controlled thur TV and material goods nowadays.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2009, 06:55:01 PM »
No they're not. They've always been that way and present in those numbers - the internet has just helped exposed their presence and way of life to people in a way it could never be seen before. Of course, their idea of looking and acting cool has changed with time and at an all time low at present, IMO.

Don't defend this crap!! You're only fueling the fire!! Yeah, all the kids are going to be MMA fighters or WWE wrestlers, etc!! Again...a Fuckin' Mess!!