Author Topic: cycle with HCG, need for PCT after?  (Read 1719 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
cycle with HCG, need for PCT after?
« on: September 02, 2009, 06:10:45 AM »
if doing 600 mg test a week with anadrol in the first 4 weeks, and using HCG thoughout cycle, and an anti-E during and after the cycle, is there still a need for anything esle PCT wise?
you are gay.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: cycle with HCG, need for PCT after?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 08:59:33 AM »
Alot of people will debate of pct is 100% neccesary but taking a anti e during cycle won't help recovery chances post cycle, I would say use aromosin for post cycle to help, I have heard great things about the stuff for recovery, and the hcg is grat during cycleso no need for kore afterwrds
muscle

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 10:53:36 AM »
Just use Nolvadex as a pct, it's cheap, effective and readily available. Also, as allways i think it's better to be safe than sorry. + You must want to be able to keep as much of your gains as possible...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 02:02:17 PM »
so use an anti-E. nolva afterwards and HCG during?

seems like a lot for just a 10-12 week cycle...  shold i just do the HCG afterwards and save a little money?
you are gay.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 02:37:40 PM »
I would do the hcg during cycle always as this will be benefial. Nolva, aromasin, for pct, your using anti e during cycle to help prevent gyno? If your not prone to gyno, no need for anti e durng, just hcg to help protect lydig cells. It's good practice to use pct afterwards to help regain and restart natty test levels and maybe throw in low dose t3 to keep unwanted potential fat gains from coming
muscle

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 02:47:22 PM »

seems like a lot for just a 10-12 week cycle...  shold i just do the HCG afterwards and save a little money?

Use an AI like adex/aromasin, on cycle.

250 iu HCG 2x/week ...

its not THAT expensive

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 03:40:03 PM »

Yes, that's what i would do, it's really not expensive at all, actually you will save money since you'll be able to hold on to your gains a lot better...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 03:44:19 PM »
If your already taking hcg during cycle..I would take clomid and arimidex for post cycle..

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 10:20:25 PM »
dave palumbo say best is 2 x 2000-2500iu hcg a day with arimidex for pct

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 07:15:03 AM »
why is HCG so confusing.

many on here are saying to use it throughout the whole cycle, but this was taken from www.steroidsprofiles.com :

"But staying on HCG for more than 3 weeks without at least a month off between HCG cyclescould cause permanent gonadal dysfunction and/or a desensitizing of Leydig Cells."

so i quess i will use it the last few weeks of the cycle instead.
you are gay.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2009, 08:03:20 AM »
YES.........a good rule of thumb is that your PCT should be twice as expensive, three times as long, and involved with more compounds then you were using during your actual cycle ::) ::)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 08:32:51 AM »
worm, talk to 4th about using hcg throughout the cycle...he can give you some could info

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 06:40:37 PM »
why is HCG so confusing.

many on here are saying to use it throughout the whole cycle, but this was taken from www.steroidsprofiles.com :

"But staying on HCG for more than 3 weeks without at least a month off between HCG cyclescould cause permanent gonadal dysfunction and/or a desensitizing of Leydig Cells."

so i quess i will use it the last few weeks of the cycle instead.

I havent read the article, but desensitization is completely dose dependent, and is not caused buy duration of use. Using HCG over 500iu at a time could cause desensitization. Run the HCG "ON" cycle, and your recovery will go much smoother. If your not using HCG during your cycle you end up killing off the leydig cells, and then try to recover them at the end of the cycle. Why not just keep them alive during cycle and go into PCT healthy with no atrophy of the testes? You will still need to run a PCT after this cycle. The only purpose of PCT is to get back your body back to a normal healthy state in order to salvage gains made from the cycle. If you dont run a PCT your body will more than likely crash and you will lose the hard earned gains. As far as PCT is concerned, when I run PCT I run:

week 1-3 clomid 25mg ed
week 1-6 aromasin 25mg ed

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2009, 01:25:13 AM »
hcg only during cycle, clomid it's very good after the cycle with concomitant use of AI like femara or aromasin, but the best PCT it's a lot of sex belive me it will raise your endogenus testosterone really better than everything

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2009, 09:07:22 AM »
YES.........a good rule of thumb is that your PCT should be twice as expensive, three times as long, and involved with more compounds then you were using during your actual cycle ::) ::)

seriously ! haha. i of course do believe in PCT but i have so much $ in ancillaries that are just lying around. i guess im stocked up for a few cycles and just taking precautions of smart cycling

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 10:07:43 AM »
seriously.

PCT is more complex and more expensive than the cycle.  also, there is no scientific evidence it does much benefit...

10 years ago, i would finish off a cycle with a taper, and did no PCT.  I got no sides, and maintained most the gains.

now i do complicated PCT regimens, keep most the gains, but get more sides (acne, feel tired, etc) during the PCT period...

just my observations.
you are gay.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2009, 09:56:21 PM »
hcg only during cycle, clomid it's very good after the cycle with concomitant use of AI like femara or aromasin, but the best PCT it's a lot of sex belive me it will raise your endogenus testosterone really better than everything
does masterbation count ?