Author Topic: Nasser vs. Shawn Ray in the 7 Mandatory Poses!  (Read 25900 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Nasser vs. Shawn Ray in the 7 Mandatory Poses!
« Reply #175 on: September 07, 2009, 01:09:16 AM »
you are just jealous of my triceps pic. i posted yesterday ;D :P by the way i was 220 pounds cut in that pic. :-X

so you are 7 feet tall then  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #176 on: September 07, 2009, 01:10:49 AM »

Proofs? matching up random sentences prove nothing. If you can prove that no one else one getbigh as ever made similar sentences then you may have a case. The fact is you FAILED - just like you failed in every other argument you've made.  What happened  to the IP results? Another FAILED attempt?  :-\

I'm sorry you spent the whole weekend angrily digging through past posts and are so obsessed with me. The fact that you meltdown on every thread is just plain hilarious 

Another sha-labia owning. I've lost track of how many meltdowns you've had in the past 72hrs. :D :D :D

mmmmmmm ok so show me only ONE other guy who made the exact similar sentences as mine and made this in so many threads and not just onece or twice!!.. stop expsoing your stupidity more and more and go and make a new gimmick :-\

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #177 on: September 07, 2009, 01:20:21 AM »
mmmmmmm ok so show me only ONE other guy who made the exact similar sentences as mine and made this in so many threads and not just onece or twice!!.. stop expsoing your stupidity more and more and go and make a new gimmick :-\

Maybe we should compare the sharma threads with yours.

Lets see the common themes.

Same anti Yates threads. Sharma seemed to be just as obsessed over Yates as you do.
Same bigbos ball swinging
Same  pretense at poor english during the first few months and miraculously improves steadily
Same anti-west -pro arab posts
Sharma was obsessed with egypt
Same level of rampant closet homosexuality.
Played the same arab race card.

Similar meltdowns as well apparently.  :D

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
Re: Sherief Shalaby--an honest Nasser question
« Reply #178 on: September 07, 2009, 01:21:20 AM »
i dont think nasser is getting destroyed here.. firstly i could have easily posted a pic. of both nasser and ronnie from NOC 95 where nasser was much better but i choosed mr. olympia 98 although nasser was not at his best at it and ronnie was at his best or very close to it..

but still in this pic. I see nasser better in this pose,.. if we go from bottom to up in this pic., nasser has great calves and ronnie’s calves are very tiny and kill the proportion of his whole lower body.. also ronnie’s quads are not symmetrical (the right doesn’t look like the left) and they have a somehow weird shape while nasser’s although not at his best, his quads look better and more symmetrical.. then nasser has great symmetrical abs and great thick chest while Ronnie has weird shape abs and gyno in his lower chest which is very clear in this pose as many others.. as for arms, both have great arms, ronnie’s biceps are smaller but have good peaks while nasser’s are bigger but with no peacks.. so over all I honestly see nasser better in this certain pose..

Nassir > Ronnie on that certain pose, the only thing Ronnie has Nassir on that pose is his biceps NOTHING else.  ;)
Corvette Lover

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #179 on: September 07, 2009, 01:33:49 AM »

Maybe we should compare the sharma threads with yours.

Lets see the common themes.

Same anti Yates threads. Sharma seemed to be just as obssesed over Yates as you do.
Same bigbos ball swinging
Same  pretense at poor english during the first few months and miraculously improves steadilySame anti-west -pro arab posts
Sharma was obsessed  egypt
Same level of rampant closet homosexuality.
Played the same arab race card.

Similar meltdowns as well apparently.  :D

wow so GB can be somtimes useful ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #180 on: September 07, 2009, 01:50:50 AM »
hahahha look who is talking!!.. at least i am not a humiliated liar like you who has more than 5 gimmicks.. by the way a lot of other guys here have a lot of gimmicks like you but no one else has been exposed and humiliated the same way as you.. sure you know the reason mr. STUPID :P

The only person suffering from shame is you sha-labia. That much is obvious in every post you make. Being a closet homo arab who gets  owned on getbig everyday by practically everyone is just fascinating to watch.  I'm sure you visit the mosque so the local cleric can make you "feel"  better.   ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: September 07, 2009, 01:52:59 AM »
I know people are going to flame me for this but I would actually prefer Nasser's physique to Ronnie's just based from that pic.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #182 on: September 07, 2009, 03:38:24 AM »
I know people are going to flame me for this but I would actually prefer Nasser's physique to Ronnie's just based from that pic.

dont care about ppl opinions here because most of them who criticize nasser do this because the hate arabs/muslims and not because they see nasser a bad bb.. deep inside you they know the TRUTH!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #183 on: September 07, 2009, 04:18:22 AM »
but still in this pic. I see nasser better in this pose,.. if we go from bottom to up in this pic., nasser has great calves and ronnie’s calves are very tiny and kill the proportion of his whole lower body.. also ronnie’s quads are not symmetrical (the right doesn’t look like the left) and they have a somehow weird shape while nasser’s although not at his best, his quads look better and more symmetrical.. then nasser has great symmetrical abs and great thick chest while Ronnie has weird shape abs and gyno in his lower chest which is very clear in this pose as many others.. as for arms, both have great arms, ronnie’s biceps are smaller but have good peaks while nasser’s are bigger but with no peacks.. so over all I honestly see nasser better in this certain pose..
Nasser better than Ronnie!?  Oh Brother. Dorian I can believe in some poses, but, Ronnie, the best of the best!? You're a farkin' retard.  ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: September 07, 2009, 05:04:30 AM »
In another thread you posted this picture

if you are a Nasser supporter why would you post a pic where Nasser is getting destroyed by someone else as this pic demonstrates?  Isn't that kind of ass backwards

the arab has no shame

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #185 on: September 07, 2009, 05:27:19 AM »
Nasser better than Ronnie!?  Oh Brother. Dorian I can believe in some poses, but, Ronnie, the best of the best!? You're a farkin' retard.  ::)

ronnie was not the best of the best in all poses!!.. he was not the best in all these poses:

- front double biceps..
- front lat spread..
- side triceps..
- abs and thigh..

the fdb is one of the poses that exposes all ronnie's weak point (gyno, weird abs, nonexestent calves, & short upper body) while it doesnt expose nasser's only weak part!..

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #186 on: September 07, 2009, 05:30:09 AM »
Last time i checked, Ronnie has 8 Mr O titles and Nasser has zero.
No doubt about it...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #187 on: September 07, 2009, 05:31:59 AM »
ronnie was not the best of the best in all poses!!.. he was not the best in all these poses:

- front double biceps..
- front lat spread..
- side triceps..
- abs and thigh..

the fdb is one of the poses that exposes all ronnie's weak point (gyno, weird abs, nonexestent calves, & short upper body) while it doesnt expose nasser's only weak part!..
LOL. Take the manties off your face.  ::)

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #188 on: September 07, 2009, 05:33:01 AM »
just got of the phone with Nasser... .... boring conversation...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #189 on: September 07, 2009, 05:37:09 AM »
LOL. Take the manties off your face.  ::)

do you mean that ronnie was better than anyone in any pose!!..

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: September 07, 2009, 05:38:00 AM »

who the fuck's nasser anyway?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #191 on: September 07, 2009, 05:42:54 AM »

who the fuck's nasser anyway?

he is nasser el sonbaty one of the best bb ever.. can i ask who the fukin fuck are you??.. just anther internet ashole!.. ok... thank you..

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: September 07, 2009, 05:50:01 AM »
wow... you meltdown faster than a rusian reactor....

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: September 07, 2009, 06:00:38 AM »
question: if he is one of the best... (like arnold, yates, coleman...) than why doesn't he have any olympia's on his name?...

humor me...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #194 on: September 07, 2009, 06:05:56 AM »
question: if he is one of the best... (like arnold, yates, coleman...) than why doesn't he have any olympia's on his name?...

humor me...

if things went fair he should have won at least 2 olympias and dorian would have won 3 olympias and ronnie 4-5 olympias.. the only guy who imo deserved all his olympia titles is lee haney..

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: September 07, 2009, 06:53:29 AM »
arnold?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #196 on: September 07, 2009, 06:55:20 AM »
arnold?

yes arnold sure deserved all his victories imo even 1980..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #197 on: September 07, 2009, 11:00:17 AM »
yes arnold sure deserved all his victories imo even 1980..
Now Sheriff you now better than that 1980 was FIXED.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #198 on: September 07, 2009, 12:05:43 PM »
Now Sheriff you now better than that 1980 was FIXED.

i always heard this but according to the pictures and clips i saw i belive arnold was better than the others.. i may be wrong because i didnt check enough as i dont care!..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #199 on: September 07, 2009, 12:13:49 PM »
i always heard this but according to the pictures and clips i saw i belive arnold was better than the others.. i may be wrong because i didnt check enough as i dont care!..
yes lets rest on this one Nasser wasnt in the 1980 O :D