Author Topic: T3/clen  (Read 3172 times)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
T3/clen
« on: September 02, 2009, 08:57:24 AM »
If someone wanted to stay lean year round and cycle those two basically year round except for a few months, what would you guys recommend on how to cycle these?
muscle

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: T3/clen
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 10:23:18 PM »
all year hgh....2-4iu a day...
diet and alot of cardio..

1-2 cycles....and its it..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 10:50:27 PM »
If someone wanted to stay lean year round and cycle those two basically year round except for a few months, what would you guys recommend on how to cycle these?

You can run t-3 year round and continue to get something out of it. Although I do believe that t-3 hysteria is a bit overblown, I still wouldn't want to stay on it for that long of a period. It's still messing with your thyroid and even though the thyroid has remarkable capabilities and restoring order and balance after coming off, it's not 100% invincible.

I've stayed on t-3 for periods of 16wks...these were on full blown diets. However, in retrospect, I think 8-10wks should probably be the max. Anything less than 6wks is not much and the only time I'd see a need for a very short, short t-3 run would be say the last couple wks before a show, assuming the guy hasn't used it and is desperately needing to shed that last bit.

I would at least take 6wks off in between t-3 use...but I can't give a definitive answer on that that I can say I'm absolutely positive about.

Clen, again, 16wks is about as long as you can run it effectively and safely IMO. When I say "Safely" the danger zone of clen is really not that large...assuming the guy is not taking 500mcg a day for extended periods. Long clen runs though should be constant. Forgot the 2wk on 2wk off or 2 days on 2 days off methods. Start low, bump it up 20mcg every 3wks or so as needed and it will work fine.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 11:32:37 PM »

First question i would ask you, what's your weight and bf % at the current moment ??

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 04:32:47 AM »
to answer last question im about 175 and under 6-7%, the is the most leanest and biggest i have ever been! im on 6ius gh and other gear and do plan competing but i like staying leaner and would like to run a dose of clen alt with t3 to keep my leaness year round, at the moment, im getting leaner and adding muscle so something is working, i dont want you guys to get me wrong, im not eating junk and wanting t3 to stay lean lol i cheat once a wk and 6 other days is very strict diet!
muscle

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 04:35:13 AM »
and again, i dont want to be on either for year round, im more looking for a good way to cycle each of them with alternating them year round
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 10:01:23 AM »
and again, i dont want to be on either for year round, im more looking for a good way to cycle each of them with alternating them year round

So you're wanting to run one at a time, not both at the same time...is that the plan?

If so, I'd run both at the same time and come off both at the same time. You'll get more out of them running them together.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 10:22:37 AM »
I see, thanks aJr, my plan is to stay lean but I have still been putting on muscle even with t3, so I'll run them both and take a few wks off at a time?
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 11:41:42 AM »
I see, thanks aJr, my plan is to stay lean but I have still been putting on muscle even with t3, so I'll run them both and take a few wks off at a time?

Yes, that's what I'd do

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 12:35:11 PM »
spot on. what doses of t3 and clen do you go up to? I don't take any more than 87.5 mcg of t3 and 180 mcg of clen.

You can run t-3 year round and continue to get something out of it. Although I do believe that t-3 hysteria is a bit overblown, I still wouldn't want to stay on it for that long of a period. It's still messing with your thyroid and even though the thyroid has remarkable capabilities and restoring order and balance after coming off, it's not 100% invincible.

I've stayed on t-3 for periods of 16wks...these were on full blown diets. However, in retrospect, I think 8-10wks should probably be the max. Anything less than 6wks is not much and the only time I'd see a need for a very short, short t-3 run would be say the last couple wks before a show, assuming the guy hasn't used it and is desperately needing to shed that last bit.

I would at least take 6wks off in between t-3 use...but I can't give a definitive answer on that that I can say I'm absolutely positive about.

Clen, again, 16wks is about as long as you can run it effectively and safely IMO. When I say "Safely" the danger zone of clen is really not that large...assuming the guy is not taking 500mcg a day for extended periods. Long clen runs though should be constant. Forgot the 2wk on 2wk off or 2 days on 2 days off methods. Start low, bump it up 20mcg every 3wks or so as needed and it will work fine.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2009, 03:42:43 PM »
to answer last question im about 175 and under 6-7%, the is the most leanest and biggest i have ever been! im on 6ius gh and other gear and do plan competing but i like staying leaner and would like to run a dose of clen alt with t3 to keep my leaness year round, at the moment, im getting leaner and adding muscle so something is working, i dont want you guys to get me wrong, im not eating junk and wanting t3 to stay lean lol i cheat once a wk and 6 other days is very strict diet!

If you're a true 6-7 % bf why would you wanna get any leaner ??, unless your trying to get ready for a show ??, a true 6-7 % is pretty lean my friend and if you're really set on getting leaner, just tighten up your diet a little bit, personally i wouldn't use t3 and clen for what you're looking to do, are you taking any stimulants currently ??

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 04:06:20 PM »
my diet is tight, im not getting ready for show but  i will, as for now, im getting bigger and staying lean so its really now that i believe i can stay lean and gain muscle, one time per wk i have cheat meal, and even on  strict days i dont eat even one piece shitty food, high protein, 100g carbs a day, i am using 6ius gh too so that helps.

no stimulants, maybe a cup of coffee once a wk

the goal im trying to accomplish is staying lean and adding muscle. i hate the bloat and i have never felt better!!!  its amazing how good i feel so as long as i can get bigger and stay lean, im going to roll with it.
plus im not using high doses on t3
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 05:16:43 PM »
spot on. what doses of t3 and clen do you go up to? I don't take any more than 87.5 mcg of t3 and 180 mcg of clen.

150mcg t-3 is the highest I've ever gone, 100mcg is usually tops though. Clen 140mcg