Author Topic: Getbig Radio - lets start it!  (Read 1207 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Getbig Radio - lets start it!
« on: September 02, 2009, 11:25:51 AM »
All of these other schmoe sites have their own show.  It's about time you start Getbig Radio.  You have a lot of Pro friends that will come on and it would be great having local getbiggers join in on the fun.

So what's the hold-up?

RxBandit

• Getbig III
  • Team Germany approved.
Re: Ron, start Getbig Radio
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 11:27:16 AM »
I'll only listen to it, if i have to pay for it otherwise i don't have this certain satisfaction.
...no question.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 11:27:40 AM »
All of these other schmoe sites have their own show.  It's about time you start Getbig Radio.  You have a lot of Pro friends that will come on and it would be great having local getbiggers join in on the fun.

So what's the hold-up?

Could be the fact that all those shows are stupid.  Maybe?

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 11:33:53 AM »

So what's the hold-up?

wouldnt work?  u just have chic.  all the other pros have been run off of this site.  no body gets their ego stroked here.  it wont work.
Oh...Monica!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 11:44:54 AM »
wouldnt work?  u just have chic.  all the other pros have been run off of this site.  no body gets their ego stroked here.  it wont work.

Aren't there a couple of others who promote their radio shows on here?
Singerman and Special ed?

I don't think a radio show could properly execute the spirit of getbig.
No meltdown/epic fail pics that follow posts.
How could the Coleman vs Yates debate work on airwaves without the multiple pic spamming and thread hijacking?

Somethings aren't meant to be

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Getbig Radio - lets start it!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 12:08:55 PM »

I have no desire to start a radio show - I am perfectly happy with my relationship with Pro Bodybuilding Radio (Dan & Bob).  They are great guys, and in this day and age, I appreciate the friendship and respect we have towards each other.   Not everything is about money in this world, and as you get older, you will understand that more.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 12:10:54 PM »
I have no desire to start a radio show - I am perfectly happy with my relationship with Pro Bodybuilding Radio (Dan & Bob).  They are great guys, and in this day and age, I appreciate the friendship and respect we have towards each other.   Not everything is about money in this world, and as you get older, you will understand that more.

Thank you Master Yoda
because knowing is half the battle

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 12:13:02 PM »

all in this world is about deleting my posts---dsfaopjfnopjasdfonjasdfonjasd--Ron and me are gonna throw hands   ;D ;D

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 12:14:38 PM »

You sound like Danny from 'Full House'.

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 12:14:57 PM »

I am Ron's best friend and I agree with him completely

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 12:16:57 PM »
I am Ron's best friend and I agree with him completely

as YOUR BFF i agree

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 12:21:34 PM »
as YOUR BFF i agree

no ones your bff---you think tranny terrorists are sexy--well you and Shalaby will hit it off

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 12:22:59 PM »
no ones your bff---you think tranny terrorists are sexy--well you and Shalaby will hit it off

which one of you is talking?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 02:28:27 PM »

You sure you're Jewish?  ;D ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2009, 02:30:11 PM »
You sure you're Jewish?  ;D ;D
i was gunna ask the same Q.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 02:31:44 PM »

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 02:33:14 PM »
We all know what happened to Special Ed's radio show after he stuck the getbig moniker in front of it even after Ron's permission.

body88

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2009, 02:43:23 PM »

Good, because streaming radio about pro bb wouldn't make a dime.  You'd lose every cent you invested.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2009, 02:46:50 PM »

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2009, 02:55:55 PM »
I've never listen to any non-music radio show or podcast on the internet.   don't have the patience.    Don't listen to talk radio either.

but on my computer, I'm currently listening to Batanga.   (it'll start with a commercial, but if you don't speak the language....)   (but for some reason, it doesn't work well in Firefox on a mac, but ok in Safari)