Author Topic: Bob Chic - Way too much bashing  (Read 4968 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: Bob Chic Bashing
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2009, 01:02:32 PM »

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Bob Chic - Way too much bashing
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2009, 01:03:24 PM »

Yeah, you should....   like maybe 30-40% of baseball, football, hockey and a myriad of other sports do.   Hell, my dad takes steroids from his heart bypass operation! He is cool too!

Jeez... knock it off with all the steroids stuff already, and go run a stop sign... that is illegal too!

hahahha calm down big guy its not that serious....
L

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2009, 01:05:16 PM »

Yeah, you should....   like maybe 30-40% of baseball, football, hockey and a myriad of other sports do.   Hell, my dad takes steroids from his heart bypass operation! He is cool too!

Jeez... knock it off with all the steroids stuff already, and go run a stop sign... that is illegal too!

Actually, there are a number of people here who do work out, train and compete.  But there are always the ones who just like to complain about everything.  Hence, this is a fan site, whereas a lot of us do not compete, which is fine.

I ran a stop sign once, but didn't have to blow a guy afterwards, the same which can't be said for dudes who use steroids.
Deep Tissue Massage

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2009, 01:08:56 PM »
Ron...it is rather silly trying to equate running a top sign to procuring Sechedule III drugs off the black market. One will land you in jail, and a felony record, and the other..a small ticket. They are no where close to being in the same league.

Everything is silly, but people have gone to jail for pissing on the sidewalk, and others have gone to jail for farting too loud and smelling up a room.  

Point is, there is so many problems in our world, I find it amazing that we scream and yellow over something like this when violent criminals are out there, and when people like Madoff swindle and take hard earned money from people just trying to save for a future.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2009, 01:10:32 PM »
But Chick says nobody cares about drugs and bodybuilding
Thunderdome approved

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2009, 01:11:23 PM »
Everything is silly, but people have gone to jail for pissing on the sidewalk, and others have gone to jail for farting too loud and smelling up a room.  

Point is, there is so many problems in our world, I find it amazing that we scream and yellow over something like this when violent criminals are out there, and when people like Madoff swindle and take hard earned money from people just trying to save for a future.

In Bernie's defense, most of those people were rich and he was just paying on their greed. :-X

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2009, 01:12:06 PM »

Drugs in your country are illegal. You can't pick and choose which laws to follow.  ::)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2009, 01:13:32 PM »
At least Bob's a pro bodybuilder who still posts here.
And he looked great in his prime.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2009, 01:19:29 PM »
I ran a stop sign once, but didn't have to blow a guy afterwards, the same which can't be said for dudes who use steroids.

you sound disapointed  ::)

nice change in posting style since you switched to this account  ;)
T

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2009, 01:19:45 PM »
thing is ron where you find roid heads you find roid dealers.
where you find roid dealers you find the same scum selling
other hardcore drugs. and where you find these scum selling
to anyone with a dollar. including your own children.
which i hope you have none.
these persons and their acts (buyers and sellers) are felonious in nature
of which the majority are in denial about.
and you wonder why some of us have a problem.
geez man some of us have kids. i have grandkids. the world
needs less scum like this.
</end self rightous meltdown

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2009, 04:15:35 PM »
I have fun Photoshopping Bobby Boy.

I don't like or dislike him. I don't even know him.

As far as the majority "not" training? If that is true, that is pretty fucking sad. I am not a member of that 'majority'.

I'm not even sure Bob "takes it in stride"... but if you say so, I'm sure he's takin' it somewhere. 

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2009, 06:55:37 PM »
Who?  Bah!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2009, 07:03:13 PM »
how about how badly he treats us and bashes us! hes referred to me and others as fags and losers
and he even came up w queen team which i think he feels is funny or something

respect is a 2 way street bobby boy
w

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2009, 07:09:20 PM »
how about how badly he treats us and bashes us! hes referred to me and others as fags and losers
and he even came up w queen team which i think he feels is funny or something

respect is a 2 way street bobby boy
back off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2009, 07:15:41 PM »
back off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi bobs gimmick
w

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2009, 07:17:32 PM »
hi bobs gimmick

I see he's stabbing you in the back just like he did to me >:(

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2009, 07:24:14 PM »
In Bernie's defense, most of those people were rich and he was just paying on their greed.

For every rich person, there were a lot of others who invested 20-30 years of savings, some reaching 500,000 to a million, that lost a ton.  Yes, they will get some back, but still devastating to one that saved for a rainy day.

thing is ron where you find roid heads you find roid dealers.  where you find roid dealers you find the same scum selling other hardcore drugs. and where you find these scum selling  to anyone with a dollar. including your own children, which i hope you have none.

You know I have two childrens, young ones.  But again, I find it ironic that steroids are illegal here, whereas go across the border to Mexico and they are fine. I also find it ironic that we spend our resources going after casual users of steroids, whereas I would rather use those resources to go after the hardcore cocaine dealers - the ones with guns, or ones that truly make our lives more miserable.

As for leading into more violent and hardcore drugs - obviously that isnt true to a majority. Yes, some do, but to me and to many, there is a difference.

As for my kids, I am more worried about the dealing of cocaine, crack and guns that I am with someone using steroids.

Hell, I am sometimes more worried with someone drinking like a fish and driving drunk that a guy on steroids.

how about how badly he treats us and bashes us!

And some of you deserve it.  Respect begets respect.   No way would Bob or many others treat you with disrespect unless there was disrespect.

And boom... we are off topic...  such is life.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2009, 07:28:32 PM »

I see he's stabbing you in the back just like he did to me >:(
>:(
w

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2009, 07:30:37 PM »
You know I have two childrens, young ones.  But again, I find it ironic that steroids are illegal here, whereas go across the border to Mexico and they are fine. I also find it ironic that we spend our resources going after casual users of steroids, whereas I would rather use those resources to go after the hardcore cocaine dealers - the ones with guns, or ones that truly make our lives more miserable.

As for leading into more violent and hardcore drugs - obviously that isnt true to a majority. Yes, some do, but to me and to many, there is a difference.

As for my kids, I am more worried about the dealing of cocaine, crack and guns that I am with someone using steroids.

Hell, I am sometimes more worried with someone drinking like a fish and driving drunk that a guy on steroids.

While you are entitled to your opinion, steriods are still illegal... a scheduled narcotic and felonious to possess.  And as Bob Chick always says (hell, he shouts it from the rooftops), "Rules are rules"!    Of course that begs the question, how can Bob hold such a reactionary opinion when it comes to laws/rules when he was a steroid user?
Ron: "I am lazy."

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2009, 07:33:48 PM »
i train at home with my barbell and weights doing the clean and press...im not a bodybuilder, but a huge fan of it for years....

I care about people taking steroids as much as i care about people smoking weed, which means i care very little and glad the drugs are there....

I do not understand people that judge someone else for something they do thats not hurting anyone else or theirselves....Ofcourse the topic of steroids hurting yourself is debateble but i dont see anyone in the business dieing from it....Weed may be just as harmful or more harmful because of the cancer causing effects....Ofcourse neither of these two drugs are as harmful as cigs, so i dont understand all the bashing....

If you want to blame any pain brought on by the sale of steroids, blame the government for making it illegal and putting money in drug dealers pockets.....During the prohibition gangsters made tons of money selling alcohol and lots of people got killed over it....Now that its legal, that put gangsters out of business.....

So who is the enemy here? sounds like the government to me....

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
Re: Bob Chic Bashing
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2009, 07:35:21 PM »
i dont even no what crack looks like so stop pushing drugs

LMAO......Crack Is Whack!!! :-X

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2009, 07:42:35 PM »

While you are entitled to our opinion, steriods are still illegal... a scheduled narcotic and felonious to possess.  And as Bob Chick always says (hell, he shouts it from the rooftops), "Rules are rules"!    Of course that begs the question, how can Bob hold such a reactionary opinion when it comes to laws/rules when he was a steroid user?

I would say the difference being that in the position of athlete's rep, Bob is involved with issues surrounding rules within the IFBB.  When it comes to the law, what standing or responsibility does Bob have beyond that of any other citizen?  He is the same as anyone else, so why should he be ridiculed or held to a different standard?  People are all too eager to jump on Bob, but then turn around and cheer another bodybuilder who gets a free pass on such things.  

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2009, 07:46:29 PM »
I would say the difference being that in the position of athlete's rep, Bob is involved with issues surrounding rules within the IFBB.  When it comes to the law, what standing or responsibility does Bob have beyond that of any other citizen?  He is the same as anyone else, so why should he be ridiculed or held to a different standard?  People are all too eager to jump on Bob, but then turn around and cheer another bodybuilder who gets a free pass on such things.  

Well said...

Adding to that, there are plenty of laws I dont particularly agree with...steroids being one of them.  And laws are made to be changed with the times. Alcohol was banned at one time as well...

WAY to much time and resources are devoted to anti-steriod platforms, when last time I checked...no one has died from them, and no one has robbed a bank because of them, etc...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2009, 07:46:30 PM »

Bob is a hypocrite..  "Rules are Rules!  Even if they're unfair or ridiculous, you have to follow them,  because they're rules, dammit!  >:("

(except, of course, for that unfair rule about steroids...  it's okay to break that one, because....  well, umm.....  because Bob said so!)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2009, 07:48:45 PM »

Bob is a hypocrite..  "Rules are Rules!  Even if they're unfair or ridiculous, you have to follow them,  because they're rules, dammit!  >:("

(except, of course, for that unfair rule about steroids...  it's okay to break that one, because....  well, umm.....  because Bob said so!)

Name one issue I've been a hypocrite on....nice blanket statement based on nothing factual.

That said...I've gotten plenty of rules changed in the pro league.