Author Topic: Obama's Green Czar:"White polluters steer pollution into minority areas" (Video)  (Read 2489 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I guess Obama did not know thisa guys past either? 

Sounds like Rev. Wright to me. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Obama's Green Czar: "White polluters steer pollution into minority areas"
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 12:56:47 PM »
This worthless of piece of shit needs to go. I'm sure Beck will again showcase this guy...and its great, its all on tape. Barry is an utter failure.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 12:58:57 PM »
This worthless of piece of shit needs to go. I'm sure Beck will again showcase this guy...and its great, its all on tape. Barry is an utter failure.

Notice how there is never any traction on my threads like this. 

I get blamed and accused of spamming, thread posting disease, etc. 

However, who else posts stories like this on here other than James, you, and a few others? 

Isnt this type of stuff relevent considering he is a Green Czar" on the taxpayer dime? 

Hereford

• Getbig V
Ya, and minority areas steer social pollution into white areas.... so I guess it's a push.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 01:14:10 PM »

However, who else posts stories like this on here other than James, you, and a few others? 

Isnt this type of stuff relevent considering he is a Green Czar" on the taxpayer dime? 

3 these guys barely debate the points....we get the utter nonsense of 240, Benny never debates because he's an idiot who thinks he smarter then everybody else. Hugo and Starw stick around, thats about it.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 02:06:59 PM »
3 these guys barely debate the points....we get the utter nonsense of 240, Benny never debates because he's an idiot who thinks he smarter then everybody else. Hugo and Starw stick around, thats about it.

I am going to do an expirement one day and put Palins' name there instead of Van Jones or some other radical marxist in the WH, and see the difference in thread traffic. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Once again,does Obama have ANY associations with anyone but the most radical,racist loons on earth?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
 its been a while since he was exposed, is obama gonna keep this guy?

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 02:39:33 PM »

However, who else posts stories like this on here other than James, you, and a few others?   Isnt this type of stuff relevent considering he is a Green Czar" on the taxpayer dime? 

I appreciate your posts ...and I do a cut-and-paste email to both Rep and Dem friends alike.  We need to examine this stuff!  Obama is a terrible mistake in my opinion!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 02:47:49 PM »
I appreciate your posts ...and I do a cut-and-paste email to both Rep and Dem friends alike.  We need to examine this stuff!  Obama is a terrible mistake in my opinion!

Thanks Bro.    Check out the update I posted in the thread HH6 posted about the school speech he is giving from the Washington Times.  This crap is getting really creepy. 

The teachers are getting a curriculum to tell the kids to write a letter to the president how they can help him, and assignments about helping Obama and other crap like that. 

WTF is going on????

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
I don't know what's going on.... seems our leadership has gone mad!

So many things are taking place right now under Obama that are completely unconstitutional??  The only answer must be the theory of New World Order.... which people like 240 refuse to comment on....?

The scariest part of this is ..... that half of the American public turn a blind eye?

I'll check out that other thread. Thanks.

James

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
What the hell is he talking about?  Its only a brief video but seems like a fairly straight forward racist comment.  Obama appointed this guy?  Christ, this just gets worse and worse.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
Yes... and it seems to only get worse.  I read an article saying that a Bill is being reviewed that "Law authorities can invade anyone's home and quarantine them" if they have the H1N1 virus?????  I will find it and post it!

What the heck?  Crazy times!!!!

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
The government is hoping that the population is really as dumb at they think it is, and will just sit back and let them do all the unconstitutional shit.

And as far as the asshat Czar, just another punk ass with a chip on his shoulder against the white man. You know what I'm not a rich man, but I'll buy the prick a plane ticket to any country he wants to relocate to.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I guess Obama did not know thisa guys past either? 

Sounds like Rev. Wright to me. 

Geeze.   ::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 06:33:25 PM »
Thanks Bro.    Check out the update I posted in the thread HH6 posted about the school speech he is giving from the Washington Times.  This crap is getting really creepy. 

The teachers are getting a curriculum to tell the kids to write a letter to the president how they can help him, and assignments about helping Obama and other crap like that. 

WTF is going on????

do you work?
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2009, 05:34:38 AM »
do you work?

Im on the phone or email from 7 am to 7 pm every day or close to it.  I post while im on hold or waiting for faxes to come through or emails to arrive.  .   

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
3, there are people that don't take this lying down or bent over.

I have been calling both my Congressman and Senator about the Constitutionality of Obama's "Czars" since I heard about them(I call about this issue even more then the healthcare debate).  If anyone doesn't even question these appointments are truly sheeple.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
There's little doubt that someone like this should NOT be in a position of national leadership.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
There's little doubt that someone like this should NOT be in a position of national leadership.

Asside from the fact that he is an asshat, he was not elected, he has no congressional over site. He was appointed and answers to the POTUS. What the word I'm looking for UNCONSTITUTIONAL
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ