Author Topic: The Disturbia Q&A Thread - bodybuilding questions welcome too  (Read 26074 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: The Disturbia Q&A Thread - bodybuilding questions welcome too
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2009, 05:32:35 PM »
are you bigbobs friend?  pfffft thats long gone history--i wanna come to edmonton and hang with you guys

I set Twila up with Grant.  She went down there and claimed he treated her like shit.  I defended her as a friend calling him out.  The entire board sided with him, which, looking back now, who cares.  In the end I learned they both may be more nuts than me, but at least Twila is original and funny.  Grants just a moron.  But of course thats my side, and everyone had their own story.
Remember the 'Twila' thread? That shit was great!
U

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2009, 05:36:20 PM »
Remember the 'Twila' thread? That shit was great!

ya, somehow I think Twila is doin better than Grant,.....

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2009, 06:32:50 PM »
in 10 years,.....definitely a massive alcoholic, 100% out of shape, 2nd marriage or 3rd. Just in a really really bad spot in life, but telling us on here how great things are.

Josh, it's really sad that you try to belittle me on here. I thought I made the peace with you a while back?  I don't drink anymore... not that i was ever a heavy drinker anyways.... no alcohol for 7 months... and I even have photoshoots set up with Alex Ardenti and Jason Ellis.... ASK them yourself if you want?  So I guess I must be in shape???

I will never get married again.  Once was enough. I'm NOT in "a bad spot in life" and have a bunch of great things going on ... including partnership in a new high-end dog food company here in LA.   So all your predictions are way off?

Josh... you were the first one to tell me Twila was Bi-polar and needed her meds.  I ignored your warnings ....at my own peril.  Please move on with your life ...and your "gambling" as your only income source .... and just leave me out of your comments?  Whatever happened to your land-scaping company that you started?

Your comments about me ...... just make you look like a bitter and jealous old fool?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2009, 06:33:54 PM »
WOW   You two are still at it?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2009, 06:49:42 PM »
Josh, it's really sad that you try to belittle me on here. I thought I made the peace with you a while back?  I don't drink anymore... not that i was ever a heavy drinker anyways.... no alcohol for 7 months... and I even have photoshoots set up with Alex Ardenti and Jason Ellis.... ASK them yourself if you want?  So I guess I must be in shape???

I will never get married again.  Once was enough. I'm NOT in "a bad spot in life" and have a bunch of great things going on ... including partnership in a new high-end dog food company here in LA.   So all your predictions are way off?

Josh... you were the first one to tell me Twila was Bi-polar and needed her meds.  I ignored your warnings ....at my own peril.  Please move on with your life ...and your "gambling" as your only income source .... and just leave me out of your comments?  Whatever happened to your land-scaping company that you started?

Your comments about me ...... just make you look like a bitter and jealous old fool?

relax dude iM not belittling you--someone asked me my opinion and I straight up  gave my opinion. Whether it is right or wrong is not the point, it is an OPINION.  It is your low self esteem that has turned this into "me belittling you". someone with no self esteem issues would recognize this, so in essence you have made a big statement right there about where your head space is at.  If we didnt have opinions, we would have nothing.  And if you want to have me banned for stating an opinion (not a rant by any stretch), that is your choice, It again goes to show how far you are receding in life and makes me realize how far I have progressed since we first talked.

If you wanna fight me thats your choice, but my fighting days are over. I am 43 years old and realized how stupid and immature I was acting by threatening people.  Getbig is about opinions, having fun and bickering back and forth for entertainment, Clearly you cant grasp this.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2009, 06:54:32 PM »
One more thing Josh... if you mention my name ONE more time in your bitter rantings I will call Ron Avidan on his cell phone and reveal your other screen names on here.  I could actually [b]have you banned no problem[/u][/b]... I am great friends with Ron.

So you tell ME how you want to play it...?

apparently we are in elementary school and telling on each other   ::) ::)

Grant, take a pill and enjoy life--why dont you make an opinion of where I will be in 10 years instead of acting like a child?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2009, 06:55:23 PM »
Yeah well...I thought it was over.  But Josh is obviously bored... or jealous...or .. delusional ....  I'd love to get his fat ass in a ring... teach him some f*cking respect.

Milos and Johnnywishbone have watched me training with professionals in the ring.... you can ask them directly .... and i have confidence I'd destroy Josh.

Lets get Dana White on the horn and make this happen.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2009, 06:57:07 PM »
Hey man,

I saw that you're half hungarian. Have you ever been in Hungary? Where did you born? Do you speak hungarian?

Originally I'm from Budapest, Hungary.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2009, 06:57:27 PM »
WOW   You two are still at it?

no he's at it--I simply dont care anymore--Im finally getting it together, losing weight getting in shape and heaven forbid getting dates--no reason to let Grant derail that.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2009, 06:59:09 PM »
Hey man,

I saw that you're half hungarian. Have you ever been in Hungary? Where did you born? Do you speak hungarian?

Originally I'm from Budapest, Hungary.

no i dont speak any--I picked up the Ukranian language on my Dads side as it was a heavily spoken language in the small town I am from.  I wish I would have though, seems like an interesting language and from what I have been told an absolutely amazing and beautiful country.  Hungary actually has 3 of the top online poker players in the world.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2009, 07:00:46 PM »

Lets get Dana White on the horn and make this happen.

why bother? Grant would win, hes trained with professionals, is clearly in better shape than me and would soundly kick my ass.  Waste of time for Dana. Im sure theres tons of cage fighters on here who would fight Grant.  Im not one

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2009, 07:03:24 PM »
relax dude iM not belittling you--someone asked me my opinion and I straight up  gave my opinion. Whether it is right or wrong is not the point, it is an OPINION.  It is your low self esteem that has turned this into "me belittling you". someone with no self esteem issues would recognize this, so in essence you have made a big statement right there about where your head space is at.  If we didnt have opinions, we would have nothing.  And if you want to have me banned for stating an opinion (not a rant by any stretch), that is your choice, It again goes to show how far you are receding in life and makes me realize how far I have progressed since we first talked.

If you wanna fight me thats your choice, but my fighting days are over. I am 43 years old and realized how stupid and immature I was acting by threatening people.  Getbig is about opinions, having fun and bickering back and forth for entertainment, Clearly you cant grasp this.

Oh wow... quite some back-peddling by the tough guy Josh?  LOL!

I still have your PM's here on my PC where you begged me not to reveal your other screen names..... and I graciously said "no problem Josh... just please don't hassle me anymore... I come here for fun only".  I can post those PM's if you want?  Just say the word???

Dude... don't tell me to relax and speak all this shit about my  "low self esteem"?  My esteem is just fine.  You are the one saying I should be cool about THIS opinion:

"definitely a massive alcoholic, 100% out of shape, 2nd marriage or 3rd. Just in a really really bad spot in life, but telling us on here how great things are."

Are you fucking delusional?  You INSULTED me no end???? I post here under my real name and KNOW many people in my own industry on a BUSINESS level.  We discussed this before in private? And you always do this and then tell me to chill?  So back the f*ck away and don't mention me in any way or form.... or you will pay a heavy price.  I'll leave it at that.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2009, 07:04:17 PM »
One more thing Josh... if you mention my name ONE more time in your bitter rantings I will call Ron Avidan on his cell phone and reveal your other screen names on here.  I could actually have you banned no problem... I am great friends with Ron.

So you tell ME how you want to play it...?

umm what--this entire board knows my other screen name was avesher and that account bit the dust a year ago.  I dont need to hide behind gimmicks, jesus like I havent exposed myself to the nth degree on here.  A gimmick for me would be beyond a waste of time.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2009, 07:07:22 PM »
I know your other screen names... and so do you. You begged me not to reveal you.

F*ck man... you even start a thread and then reply to yourself under another screen name??? You know what i am talking about.

Just leave MY name out of your rantings... Twila is water under the bridge.... let it go.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2009, 07:09:17 PM »
Oh wow... quite some back-peddling by the tough guy Josh?  LOL!

I still have your PM's here on my PC where you begged me not to reveal your other screen names..... and I graciously said "no problem Josh... just please don't hassle me anymore... I come here for fun only".  I can post those PM's if you want?  Just say the word???

Dude... don't tell me to relax and speak all this shit about my  "low self esteem"?  My esteem is just fine.  You are the one saying I should be cool about THIS opinion:

"definitely a massive alcoholic, 100% out of shape, 2nd marriage or 3rd. Just in a really really bad spot in life, but telling us on here how great things are."

Are you fucking delusional?  You INSULTED me no end???? I post here under my real name and KNOW many people in my own industry on a BUSINESS level.  We discussed this before in private? And you always do this and then tell me to chill?  So back the f*ck away and don't mention me in any way or form.... or you will pay a heavy price.  I'll leave it at that.

I gotta admit--some things in life have made me laugh, but this complete meltdown has made me blow my guts up in disbelief at this freak out.   Feel free to post anything from, oh what was it, 10 months ago.  Grant, I just dont care about you. What are you gonna do, fly here and beat me up. Because of an internet message board?  Are you delusional?  You are freaking out over the internet.  Yeah I freaked in the past cause I was off my meds and facts are facts, i was bananas.  Is that what you are now stating, that you have sunk to my former level with threats, on a non serious gong show message board?  Listen, I stated an opinion when asked and stick to it.  and wow, you are doing nothing to make me think different.  Im messed up at times cause i have mental health issues, you are nuts because why?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2009, 07:10:40 PM »
I know your other screen names... and so do you. Worthless discussion.

i gotta tell you--I really dont--I am giving you full go ahead to post every single one with accompanying email and any subsequent posts--go hard the stage is yours

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2009, 07:12:02 PM »
Im bumping this--Ron messaged me saying I have my own thread now so he isnt always deleting my threads, I was excited to have a message like that from the Head Honcho, so I pity bump my thread

lol thats cool you got the go ahead.  :)

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2009, 07:15:31 PM »
i gotta tell you--I really dont--I am giving you full go ahead to post every single one with accompanying email and any subsequent posts--go hard the stage is yours

Fine.  You're a cocky mental bastard... but you have only yourself to blame..... tick tock my friend.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2009, 07:15:51 PM »

intermission

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2009, 07:18:18 PM »
Fine.  You're a cocky mental bastard... but you have only yourself to blame..... tick tock my friend.

ummm Im far from cocky--I am full aware that I am oveerweight (getting better)  messed in the head and not a real good catch for women in the world.  So ya I am far from cocky.  Post them there names

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2009, 07:26:24 PM »
did all my screen names get posted yet?

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2009, 07:28:02 PM »

Polychronopolous is a run-away success.... Everyone loves him, unlike the pitiful existence that is my everyday life... and who I once was as Avesher. And people like me as Disturbia too!

I am also Signifying Monkey .... but please keep it hush.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2009, 07:29:43 PM »
How's that for a PM quote on quote, Josh? 

There were a couple of other screen names you admitted to as well.... but I'll dig those up later when I get back from the gym....

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 03, 2009, 07:31:52 PM »

lol thats awesome---polychronopolous is me--and I am signifying monkey?  Man my schizophrenia is wayyy out of control.  Can I have the thread that it came from as this is a quote?  OMG Grant somone is fukkkkking with your head. Listen, you said you are "great friends" with Ron---tell Ron to tell you if I am or am not polychronoupolous

here is my ip  for Ron to compare to,                 24.72.21.208

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2009, 07:33:09 PM »
Ask me anything, about any subject, I will answer all questions to the best I can, and brutally honest answers.

Why are you such a fat fuck?
Ron: "I am lazy."