Author Topic: For newbies of less than 1,000 posts, please refrain...  (Read 12226 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: For newbies of less than 1,000 posts, please refrain...
« Reply #175 on: September 05, 2009, 01:30:14 PM »
I have to admit to a warm sense of pride and accomplishment as a newly minted 1000 poster. Although I have to admit that the last 300 posts were made in three weeks and consisted solely of Pandae inspired meltdowns.

Sometimes you need a little push to get you over the top and achieve your goals.

;D

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #176 on: September 25, 2009, 10:51:18 AM »

go fuck yourself douchebag.............on ly in the mind of a retard are frivolous and transitory concepts like postcount and time spent on a board directly proportional to intellect or one's authority to speak on a topic.

there are fucktards who have been here for years..........and brilliant posters who have been here for weeks.

what the fuck kind of douche logic is that.........."he has spent alot of time  here, so his opinion about bodybuilding must be more valid"

............maybe he just has no life.

everyone here is free to say whatever the hell they want............and there is SHIT "TINY-TIT-STEEL" can do about it

....so fuck off :D :D

Either you actually are a 13 year old kid, or you have the mental capacity of one.  :-\

Caveman

• Getbig II
  • Old-school is da shit
« Reply #177 on: September 25, 2009, 11:47:05 AM »
People who have less than thousands of post might actually have a life out there in the real world.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #178 on: September 25, 2009, 12:50:49 PM »
most retarded post ever--I hate when people on a message board relate posting numbers to what you can and cant post.  Fuck its free speech, post what you want
And thats fine but you have dumb asses who are new on here and act like they own the damn place and know it all. They should be reading, getting educated on the subject and then posting.

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #179 on: September 25, 2009, 01:04:18 PM »
Smack talking pumpster is fair game

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
« Reply #180 on: September 25, 2009, 02:25:08 PM »
fuck post counts.  ive been here longer than most all you bitches.  i just dont feel a need to say anything to most of you fools.

dont go getting a big head because you SIT AT YOUR COMPUTER MORE THAN MOST PEOPLE